Colleen Ferreri

Colleen Ferreri

m.liveleak.com/view?i=e40_1493069063

Anons tore up her facebook page this morning.

what time does she kill herself?
dont wanna listen to the stupid cunt whine and cry

u weren't there yesterday if you think today was torn up. some fag dropped a Sup Forums link.

;)

rest in piss white trash cunt haha

didnt see anything

bitch was dumb.
guy tried to talk her off, bitch went dont judge me and shit...

It was all pretty harsh. Her fb was still live last I checked

>Brown-Johnson
kek

Rip Richard Robinson. The man was a savage.

>screencapping your own comments

If you are gonna ahero on facebook live how about making sure your are centered in the frame when you do so. Damn, whats the point?

What's the point of posting it to Facebook at all?

The answer is the question

has anybody got the og thread?

this is so sad. How can you guys have no compassion? she left 2 kids, come on

I'm not totally positive it wasn't an accidental live stream.

holy fuck ignore this thread and visit
> SnapchatY.me
now

Moralfag pls...

>baited

You leave them lolis out of this you monster.

I'm with this guy. very disappointing video. L

LOL

Kek

She hated those kids.

It was tasty b8 user,i'll give you that

This

around 10:20 mark, offscreen, just hear a small pop.

Any nudes of this slag?

The one i feel sorry for the most is the gun. Why is it that legally own guns get put through so much cruelty. We need justice for these poor weapons they have suffered to much in the hands of man.

WHO THE fuck is she talking to???

the cops.

Omg comments deleted now, but Sup Forums absolutely destroyed her fb last night , so savage

>Jaysin
>Brown-Johnson
>"be a men fite me IRL!!1!!1!"

That ass.

Get out sensitive faggot this board isn't for you

Those kids were done a favor.

Her Facebook is turning into a great meme war. Praise KEK!!!!

why did she an hero?

finger off the trigger, hearing protection on
>product of good parenting

so i know we all find this interesting, including myself, but what's the point of deliberately pissing off her family and friends by trolling her page?
some might say she asked for it by streaming an hero, but i don't think the people in her life need that extra stress.
if you wanna make memes about it, that's kinda fucked, but w/e, but that's pretty sick to put it up for her family to see.
like i said, i was interested in this too, and watched it.
shit like this interests me for some reason.
but god damn. y'all are fucked.
and yes i know this is Sup Forums, moralfag, white knight, so on so on.
just saying that's kinda fucked.

anybody?

the most brutal part of this is about a minute after she kills herself other voices can be heard and a man is laughing because he didn't hear the gunshot. just imagine doing all that for attention like this lady clearly did, dying and then a minute later someone is already laughing next to your corpse. it's a rough world out there.

He doesn't know her, why the fuck would he care? Just another dead moron.

Lmao so fucken edgy.

I made the *bang* meme yesterday. Thought it was funny, but then as b/tards posted it on her fb page I became a moral fag and started to feel slightly bad lol

cause she's a psycho most likely a smack head or pill freak and the guy who she's in a relationship with an hereoed himself as well.

Still kek at this.

ah. your basic white trash junkie starter kit.

well, when you move past your teen years you start having some basic empathy or at least respect for human life even if you don't know who they are. it's part of being an adult.

I Heard it was fetanyl

I have respect for life, but not for people who waste them like she did. I will never feel bad for people who commit suicide.

TL;DR

I don't think it was a "haha lol that bitch killed herself" kind of laugh.
It seemed to me that he was sort laughing at himself for not being where he could hear it.
Also, these people see people splattered all over the highway every day. At some point you have to learn how to not get emotional about every fucked up thing you see.

you don't have to feel bad for them intellectually. but a part of you will feel something for them. you can deny it all you like and act tough. but death affects everyone. maybe one day you'll get shaken out of fronting on the internet.

yeah that's what i was saying. but it's just shocking to imagine being a professional and laughing over a body one minute after death. i guess everyone handles stress differently.

they are both an hereod

I think the real question is where were all the loved ones who are now crying about it on n FB before she did an hero?

What you say here was a drama queen who didn't really want to an hero but thought it would prove her point that she was serious.

Will the real bob ross please stand up? (you?)

That's what the whole thing felt like.
>putting on a show
>someone called the cops
>shitjustgotreal.jpg
>better an hero, can't back out now

Yea. I don't know how to explain it, but I don't think she really wanted to an hero. She just wanted attention and I don't think the cops believed her, so to "prove her point" she an heroed.

if she really wanted to an hero she wouldn't live stream it and call the cops/family for attention. She'd just do it. Sounded like the cop wouldn't back up so she needed to an hero because she's not fucking around

Possibly drug withdrawals.

>where were all the loved ones
who knows.
but the point in making memes about her death and putting it up for the people in her life to see is....?

edgyness and to live on as a .jpg on the chinz

Nah I wasn't Bob Ross, just created the shitty meme on like meme generator and posted it to /b.

Bob Ross was the true hero

For the keks

This morning the first thread was removed from Sup Forums
Later on somebody opened a new thread asking where we stand.
There somebody summed up the story and told that just before she shot her self she received messages on her mobile from some dude sending her dick picks.
How brutally sick is that?

I know, right? She should have done them first and streamed it. Now we'll have to wait for them to do it in foster care.

An hero is the way my dad went out. After that, I stopped caring about those who an hero. Especially if it's someone I don't know. It's not me being a tough guy if I'm not affected by her death. I didn't know of her existence until she decided to live stream that shit for attention. Well I hope she got what she fucking wanted. I do however feel bad for the kid for being unfortunate enough to be born to that woman.

>There somebody summed up the story and told that just before she shot her self she received messages on her mobile from some dude sending her dick picks.
>How brutally sick is that?

Was is a small one? also well, how does anyone know that unless user is the one who sent it?

QUESTION[SERIOUS]: If you an herod would you want to live on forever on 4chin or would you want to be forgotten about? The way I see it is he name will live on because of user

Sure I may laugh at the memes, and repost some of the screen grabs, and haven't' lost any sleep, but I do feel kinda bad. Also becuase of anons I know who she is now. I wish she didn't do it though.

you're not lacking empathy - you're simply angry at your dad. nobody could blame you.

True, I think that would be really sick. Girl had already so many problems then you see her talking to the cops and really who on earth is going to send her dick pics? I don't know if it is true but that really made me thinking how many sick people there are if it is true.

Literally what he just said

umm look again, her finger is on the trigger

when did he do it?

I dunno, it could be. Point is, I just don't feel bad for people who an hero. We see it all the time these days.

I lost

She is literally on their phone with her dad in the video.

People honestly feel sorry for her.

You know..
She could of not killed herself; like the officer was trying to stress.

>Don't you touch that button
>Don't do it
>Seriously don't do it

>does it

It's straightened as it should be. Not bent or gripping the trigger.

You blind fuck.

Is this her?

Ok, where are her nudes?

Pussy

/thread

She's actually kinda cute.

I'm calling for Rule 34 on her. If we can get a good fap out of this at least something good can come from this tragedy.

What a dumb cunt lmao

Thicc Bebe

I hate when bitches kill themselves without letting me holla at that pussy game first.

Someone fill me in I already saw video I'm guessing meth addict, did Sup Forums troll her to point of shicide or what?