G'morning user

g'morning user.
hope you slept well
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

I might get to see my ex naked later... that's the only reason I'm still alive right now

yeah ima need source on that

whore on the right looks like bobbi starr

well my life is shitty, but there is no point in giving up completely

vidya, books, cock, movies, tv, walks in nature

that's about enough to keep going, even if this life isn't much

This. Plus family is going to be ruined forever

There's a good reason for that

haven't you already seen her naked?

Got more interesting stuff to do ..

I just got a reply from a company I applied to, have to do an animation test, if I don't pass it I will go ahead and kill myself

no you won't, you pussy

GIVE ME SOURCE OR GIVE ME DEATH OP

g'luck man.

So that I may one day stand over you as you slowly but surely bleed to death.

I have the pills already fucktard

the vitamins won't do I'm afraid

Slept like crap, but I'm excited for tomorrow. I finally decided to get some mental health help from my doctor, so hopefully Wednesday will mean meds that will stop me from being so fucking sad and anxious and hopeless all the time. What about you OP?

Tried it three times. Failed every time. Today I'm happy and enjoy my life as much as I can.

Too much of a pussy to take control of my life, too much of a puss to become an hero, very simple

I'm too autistic to commit suicide.

I'm a pussy.

I thought taking the maximum dosage of adderall would help me focus on my school work but all it's done is turn me into an OCD mess about the most ridiculous things.

I spent the last 2 days rearranging my living space instead of doing my paper and studying for finals.

at least you got dubs.
i hope your day is good user.

I am French, unemployed and the state pays me 1200 euro per month . i'm drunk all day, i mastubate and play video game.
why kill myself , it's dream life right ?

I don't know
I might tbf
coming off of a codeine binge and my downstairs neighbour is redecorating as loud as he possibly fucking can
feeling pretty low, mang

I'm just saying
not ruling out the possibilty

just going through the motions until i relapse on heroin and blow again

I stay alive to annoy people