What do you think about my strawberry plants b/

What do you think about my strawberry plants b/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FATTzbm78cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

coming on well.

are you posting live from the greenhouse?

They're nice

You should grow them in a cheap hydro system. Looks good OP
10/10 would eat

aweomse user

Yes. The pics are from this morningThank you.

Working on building one.. next batch will grow hydro.

they look nice and healthy, what variety are they?
Mine always have leaf blight & scorch on the leaves.

not bad.

where'd you get the seeds?

Shit nigga you got fuckin green strawberries? How the fuck you grow dem like that?!?! Can you grow me some purple ones or some shit or like some pink ones fo da biches

I'll see your strawberrys and raise you my x large blueberrys.

stupis strawberries, looking all plump and juicy
wont be so plump after i eat you will ya? fuckass

They arn't ripe

Nice !!

my two least favorite fruit...

WHY WOULD YOU DECIDE TO GROW THINGS I HATE

Well then why do people eat green apples if they aint ripe?. This mean all green veggies are just not ripe why the fuck people eat green shit if aint ripe. Is it like a veggie till it becomes red?

yes. because everything grows, and looks the same when it matures.

gtfo with this troll shit.

Man i dont eat green shit i dont know green shit is nasty and tastes like ballsack if you can make a green apple why not a green strawberry or coconut or bananas

Because, eat shit

are you in the us

Vegetables don't ripen. Carrots, potatoes, leafy greens, etc... & you can eat them any stage

They have powdery mildew growing all over the leaves. Try out korean natural farming they will have natural methods to get rid of PM

youtube.com/watch?v=FATTzbm78cc

I fucking love strawberries. Those look nice.

there's this thing called pigment.... different species create different amounts in varying levels to reflect certain colors.

this is very apparent in fruit. a fruit's ripening is not always a visual cue though. and there's a reason they change color, or don't. mostly fruit and leaves change color to display when it is about to fall off the plant and is mature enough to reproduce. colored fruit tend to get eaten so their seeds can spread further. veggies don't change, because that's not the seed-bearing body, and typically requires the destruction of the plant in order to be harvested.

Is that how they make baby corn?
And why tomatoes are fruite?!?!?!!?
Fuck dude you just blew mind

if you want green strawberry's pick them before they start turning red... yes you can eat them green.

to be fair, green tomatoes are pretty good in certain kinds of salsa

baby corn is something different than your regular sized variety.

what we eat from corn is actually the fruit.

and yes, tomatoes are considered both fruit and vegetable. a fruit is the seed-bearing body of the plant. where a vegetable is any plant part that is used as food. so there is a bit of cross-over between the two terms.

Corn generally produce 2 or 3 ears per plant the top ear is left to mature and the others are pulled early for baby corn.
& tomatoes are a fruit put simply is because they have seeds, cucumbers, squash, green beans and pumpkins are all fruits as well

So flowers are fruits too cause they got seeds?. how the fuck you grow lettuce then you need lettuce seeds to grow lettuce.

Yes

Vegetables are usually grouped according to the portion of the plant that is eaten such as leaves (lettuce), stem (celery), roots (carrot), tubers (potato), bulbs (onion) and flowers (broccoli). A fruit is the mature ovary of a plant.

Lettuce has tubers and stems? Mint dont got fruits on it and you eat the leaves and are carrots the fruite or the root or tuber of the carrot

Ordered dormant cuttings

Looking good, user. Last time I grew strawberries, the chickens ate them before I could get to em

the plant looks healthy, but the berry wont be very sweet.

is it even worth all the trouble growing your own stuff ? its usually worse and more expensive in the long run.

Why not just toss handfuls of seeds in the ground and let nature deal with it? If your soil isnt full of radioactive government mutant serum nature should be able to grow a fucking berry seeing ass my neighbors garden has a gnome patch next to it.

Meh.. small forest strawberries are better. Bigger the berry, the worse the taste.

big american style blueberries are horrible and dull tasting.

Fragaria vesca or GTFO.

I just enjoy growing as a hobby. Plus i eat all my food i grow

I grow in greenhouse so im safe on that

i just walk 50 meters outside my apartment and pick some sweet wild raspberries

>but the berry wont be very sweet.
why? homegrown tomatoes are million times better than store bought mass grown shit, why would berries not be just because you grown them instead of some faggot on the other side of the continent?

Enjoy dog piss and shit.

Why don't you go to
> snapchat "Y" .ME
and leak all your snapchat friends

Thats great!

>implying dogs dont piss and shit on the ground
hello, stupid