Jews still haven't made a movie about Tesla

>Jews still haven't made a movie about Tesla

Why? He is by far the most interesting scientists ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury),
youtube.com/watch?v=avAvkdYa3qM
southerncrossreview.org/81/feynman-brazil.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsolved_problems_in_physics
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/low-hanging_fruit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because biopics about scientists need a love story, and Nikola didn't have one.

As far as I know he fell into obscurity for quite a long time before he came out as a dove lover. Even more research is needed for his a life due to the fact after he became a part of the mainstream culture people started exaggerating over his achievements and the sources of hi a time may or may not be part of the propaganda against him.

I had a pic of him in my locker
I agree with you OP, we need more Tesla in our lives

hes a fucking engineer with no personality, stop glorifying him

there are a million greater, more interesting men who need films, Dick Feynmann top of the list

>top memelord
>did all his calculations on napkins from his local strip club
>used to break into classified safes while working on the Manhattan Projects and sign his name on the documents as a prank
>took a break after receiving his nobel prize to learn how to play the bongos
>discovered what went wrong on the Challenger

Hello r/eddit!

EDISON STRONG FIGHT ME FAGGOT!

N E W J E R S E Y
E
W
J
E
R
S
E
Y

Those stories were all bullshit to make him look bad

Because Chad Thundercock Jewed him out of history.

did he die a virgin?

Tesla wasn't a scientist.

He was an inventor, and a pretty shitty one at that.

You're obviously not watching closely. . . .

Amazingly, your post is a combination of my two reasons why studying Tesla's life(of course I am talking about Hollywood writers studying not scholars' studyinh etc) would be hard. What you are saying might be true, but it also might be another redditor's (believe me I hate calling people reddit or redditors and this is the first time I do, but it couldn't be more suitable in a thread about Tesla) claim in his desperate attempt to protect his idol.
Do you have any proof for denying what I said?

> his life
>not attempting to observe his mind in retrospect.
this is why hollywood fails.

No shit, they destroyed him and wireless free energy, you think they're gonna make a movie about it?

Excuse me his name is Nicholas Teslington, English inventor

>wireless free energy

Do you honestly think that is possible?

They already made a sappy love story about him and Arlene
;_;

Also
>his Nobel Prize winning work started as some doodling about the physics of frisbee flight

theyll do atomic robo one of these days

>Wireless,
yes. We already do that with phones
>free energy
only in very small amounts and its not usable at this point.

Isn't that what people said about wireless internet or smart phones a while back? That tech to a person in the 60s is basically sci fi.

fuck that faggot

>JewJew is making an Edison biopic
Kikes always paint Edison as an asshole.

Would be cool to show Feynman in a sensory deprivation tank and doing LSD

I would watch it.

Yeah. But energy doesn't work the same way

Does it make you sad that your dreams of going into space exploration for yourself will never be realized? You can, quite literally, blame the Jews. This is why.

The Jews destroyed humanity and, via extension, humanity's chance at interstellar travel. They did so with the "usury banking system" (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury), a system founded entirely on one word.

Mistrust.

Trust, as the extremely few of you who are currently happy with a significant-other can attest, is the number one key to any relationship. Trust opens the lines of communication and strengthens the bond between a man and a woman (or, if you prefer, "a man and another man," "a woman and another woman," "a nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc and another of its kind", etc.)

Any soldier who's been in battle will tell you, without the slightest hint of irony, that trust in his fellow soldier is not only recommended, but absolutely vital to keeping themselves and their fellow soldiers, intact. As the old adage says, "every man deserves respect until he proves otherwise."

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why the Jews are literally a cancer that has plagued this planet for thousands of years. Usury banking (and those who, faced with little other choice, embraced it) gave birth to the Rothschild Family, John Pierpont "J.P." Morgan & a host of other greedy, soulless, mistrusting individuals who also used other unethical and (questionably) immoral tactics to further their fortunes, fortunes founded on the misery and mistrust of others. They also silenced visionaries such as Nikola Tesla, whose dreams of wireless electricity for all were crushed forever by those in power at the time.

I encourage any genuine Jew or supporter of usury banking (or even loaning with interest, at that) to debate this with me, if you so desire, but your position is indefensible and your so-called "argument" is unwinnable.

Well...There is always The Prestige if you can count that./

I love how paranoid retards who dream of a racewar and mistrust everyone else blame Jews for fomenting mistrust between races, paranoia, and encouraging war
it's some next-level projection but they don't seem to get it

He had that sexy pigeon tho.

Jews are scared of the Slav master race

m8 there hasn't even been a decent movie about Jews' own Einstein, the best we got is that comedy with Walter Matthau
Most scientists' lives aren't really interesting enough to qualify for biopics and if they do they usually focus on something like romance or surviving a war or something else, not their scientific achievements
Even that shitty Turing film took so many liberties with history, making him a Sheldor and not mentioning the Polish contribution

>the best we got is that comedy with Walter Matthau
Scratch that

10. IN ORDER TO PUT PUBLIC OPINION INTO OUR HANDS WE MUST BRING IT INTO A STATE OF BEWILDERMENT BY GIVING EXPRESSION FROM ALL SIDES TO SO MANY CONTRADICTORY OPINIONS AND FOR SUCH LENGTH OF TIME AS WILL SUFFICE TO MAKE THE "GOYIM" LOSE THEIR HEADS IN THE LABYRINTH AND COME TO SEE THAT THE BEST THING IS TO HAVE NO OPINION OF ANY KIND IN MATTERS POLITICAL, which it is not given to the public to understand, because they are understood only by him who guides the public. This is the first secret.

I don't dream of a race-war. Ignorant people dream of a race-war. That's precisely what the Jews want. Every single race of people on Earth must, somehow, OVERCOME their petty differences towards each other - yes, including the Negroes that you somehow think I seem to despise - and realise that the one, true problem that has been manipulating us for hundreds, if not thousands of years... is the Jew.

Also, regarding "paranoia", the Red Cross would like a word with you.

you cant, he is dead

>that the one, true problem that has been manipulating us for hundreds, if not thousands of years... is the Jew.
Truly the Jews are the master race

>master
>race

O I'm laffin'. It's a nepotism thing. By promoting family members and fellow Jews over more-qualified people, in every industry, they're effectively disregarding the merit system that made humanity great once, and plunging it into a sea of utter mediocrity.

Also, they're fucking ugly.

>the merit system that made humanity great once,
kek do you seriously think we had meritocracies for most of human history?
If the Jews are so subhuman why have they been controlling the world for thousands of years? What other race has been so successful at global domination?

>Jews are extremely paranoid, secretive, and closed off from the goyim to hide their scheming
>also release massive books detailing all of their plans and conspiracies

>controlling humanity, as it is right now
>something to be proud of

just curious, do any of you millennials know that tesla was a really popular rock band back in the 80s?

this video has a great Sup Forums intro - look for "high noon" "scarface" and "dr strangelove"
youtube.com/watch?v=avAvkdYa3qM

>has controlled humanity for thousands of years
>nothing to be proud of

I said none of that

fucking kikes

well you seem to believe that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion are genuine and probably have a dozen more alleged quotes by Jews detailing their manipulative nature stashed away in your Sup Forums folder so you clearly do believe it

grasping at straws, I see

true auskino

Oh, it's no typo. Humanity is a cesspool of hilariously tragic mediocrity. Where have all the dreamers gone? Where have the governments that promote such dreamers, gone? The Jews don't want dreamers. They don't want individuality. They just want cogs for the machine, a perpetual machine of unthinking, unquestioning servitude. And they manipulate entire governments into enforcing this servitude for them.

I'm no Christian, but some days I'd like to hope that something akin to "Hell" actually exists so that those who drove Tesla to poverty and ruin end up there for eternity, as does every single Jew and servant of the Jew who holds back humanity's longing to evolve and ascend.

Fuck ALL of you.

>Where have all the dreamers gone?
They're all posting on Sup Forums

it's true. Jews just have all of the nobel prize winning scientists, most of the theatre, and half of literature and film
But the real dreams and creativity come from making frog memes and photoshopping MAGA hats onto anime characteres

t. nepotism

>winners of the Nobel Prize for Mediocre Science
>most of mediocre theatre
>half of mediocre literature and film

Fixed that for you.

>scientist
*engineer is what you meant

That according to a biography of his or the retarded book "You surely must be joking Mr. Feynmann"?

>everyoneismediocreexceptme

OH SHITPOSTERO OUTRA VEZ

wut?

>125 IQ

He was just a fucking brainlet.

>John Howard

true gun grabber kino

>calls a book retarded
>hasn't read it
Yeah he embellished his stories but what the other guy listed are all true

So you have higher?

>mistrust

So Jews are basically Skaven.

>Starring Yahoo Serious
>Screenplay by Yahoo Serious
>Produced by Yahoo Serious
>Directed by Yahoo Serious
Is this movie as hilariously bad as it looks?

I have read the book. That is why I call it retarded.
> technology firm calls a 6yo to fix their radio because their engineers were unable to do it
> equipment breaks down; they go and take stuff from another department
Those are stories to tell his students for fun not his real life.

>I have read the book.
So you completely forgot about a chapter?
southerncrossreview.org/81/feynman-brazil.html

>Those are stories to tell his students for fun not his real life.
Sure but like I said before, all those things the user above listed are true
He was certainly an eccentric
He did frequent a strip club
He did play bongos
He did break safes for fun
He did head the Challenger inquiry

But radio waves are literally energy

Of course.

What amazing did you find in this chapter that makes it worthy of reference?

As for the things, yes he frequented strip clubs but he didn't make "calculations on napkins" as user said and information that probably comes from the mentioned book. Same for the rest.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsolved_problems_in_physics
As expected. You will find those piece of cake then.

ray kurzweil should get one

>What amazing did you find in this chapter that makes it worthy of reference?
The bigger question is why are still upset that you didn't get the reference?

>As for the things, yes he frequented strip clubs but he didn't make "calculations on napkins"
How do you know?
He had synesthesia and could literally see equations (unless you reply with "nuh uh that also didn't happen")
It's not hard to see him doing calculations in an environment like a strip club

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/low-hanging_fruit

Nice try, brainlet.

> why are still upset that you
Why I didn't? Why should I?

> How do you know?
user posted that he does, I asked for proof, you're telling me it is possible as I cannot disprove it. Can you disprove me that a teapot orbits the Sun? It is the fucking argument.