Im crying... Jason Momoa is the Crow!? How? WHY?

Why the fuck are they doing this? I really like the Original film there is something so fucking deadly about it. That scene where T-Bird get executed in the car is one of the most moving things Ive ever seen.

Please stop this!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o725SufvBQo
youtu.be/wGwSNTKN2n8?t=4m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=nifNcm1GXVE
youtu.be/EtDGkNH301U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're right, the original film has this deadly quality. Almost like one of the actors could just die and never come back at any moment.

The Twilight Zone movie had the same feeling.

ABASH THE DEVIL STOOD

I know you... I knew I knew you... but you cant be you

This is the really real world!!

Fucking chills everytime! Thanks for reminding me, and yea they need to stop this bullshit it wont be as nearly as poignant as this was

youtube.com/watch?v=o725SufvBQo

I'm mored pissed that there is a remake of The Crow than him being in it

it can't get much worse than the impossibly bad sequels

Show some respect man, Brandon Lee was Bruce Lee's son. This isnt like some hipster meme everyone loved because he worked with Nolan.

Brandon legitamately was as deep as his father and this was his breakout role away from martial arts movie and as an actor and it was beautiful!

Even listening to him talk was fucking amazing

youtu.be/wGwSNTKN2n8?t=4m25s

Yea same I thought they buried it after their last attempt to reboot it, but looks like they really want to do it, fuck this millenial bullshit

Eric draven is not called "the crow"

I can certainly say the actors in that movie gave it their best shot.

>Eric Draven
>Eric da Raven
Bravo 90s

This. Do you other guys not realize that the crow had 3 shittastic sequels?

I love how this mans existence triggers beta numales

Fuck off, I nearly commited suicide when I found out they were going to cast Gosling, thank god they didn't, it would have been shit, this guy cannot act for shit

that guy playing the flash should be the new crow, if anything

He's too fucking Big to play The crow, the crow has to look agile and lithe

THISTHISTHIS

posts like this remind me that i'm basically on reddyt when i visit this shithole.

Who greenlights this shit?
I want that fucking job

youtube.com/watch?v=nifNcm1GXVE

>I have something to give you. I don't want it anymore.

One of my favorite lines from any film.

The original was tragic, the prop department completely misunderstood the meaning of a film shoot.

The Jews killed the Lee family because they didn't want the master races breeding

Also, is that incopetent lady from Sony still with them?
Ill take her job too

Why even call this a reboot?

The whole set of of The Crow is that a new dead person takes on the powers each time. Every movie is a reboot.

Chills havent seen that in years gonna have to break out the blu ray

Yea of course she is, they literally went ahead with spiderman homecoming which were part of the fucking leaks, its unbleieavable

hah
aquaman was on baywatch

Who would Sup Forums cast instead?

is that shit DC or marvel?

i need to know before forming my opinion on it.

This interview reminds me of Nicolas Winding Refn.

He speaks slowly and deliberately, and it's all pointless gibberish

The second Crow movie could have been much better but Weinstein stuck his jew nose in and ruined everything.

youtu.be/EtDGkNH301U

Look out, Superman! Seth Rollins is right behind you preparing to fake fight you!!

He looks like Roman Reigns but with charisma and a bodybuilder look.

he's a... big bird

HOw is it pointless, jesus christ you fucking millenials dont understand shit other than marvel these days it's fucking ridiculous

Me too...