You rage you lose

You rage you lose

Other urls found in this thread:

wdrb.com/story/30911393/louisville-judge-olu-stevens-wife-owe-nearly-600000-in-taxes-records-show
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/04/10/judge-slams-victims-for-tots-black-men-fear/25604929/
youtu.be/ZpKaxkh0MYU
youtu.be/7-j9upoKubY
youtu.be/8Dkmw5_p1wM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good, insensitive little white cunt

link?

agreed

welcome to 1984. Where doublethink is so widespread no one even calls it doublethink.

>Makes her even more afraid of black men

You really can't type a couple of the words from the title in google? You're just too good for that

This can't possibly be real... r-right?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Come on faggots, you can do better than that. I want you to make me upset

Sometimes facts are stranger than fiction

Do you think I was born yesterday? It takes more than these fake news baits for me to get triggered or raging on....

if there is enough community outrage, i think that the case can be reruled upon and this judge could face charges

We are getting closer and closer to the alike of that book still it is not so easy to see

wow no mandatory minimum? i am so mado

>believing in fiction

That's nice to know.

wdrb.com/story/30911393/louisville-judge-olu-stevens-wife-owe-nearly-600000-in-taxes-records-show

Wasn't fake news - he was eventually sanctioned for 90 days without pay for calling a prosecutor racist and dismissing an all white jury for a black suspect.
He immediately filed a lawsuit against the state, and later dropped it because he knew he couldn't win, and would likely make things worse for himself.
Right now people are waiting for a reason to get him permanently disbarred and recalled.

tl;dr

It's real, unfortunately. Judges name is Olu Stevens, look it up.

Sooooo...This judge is a thin skinned narcissist who likes to bully people and say crazy shit from his position of power?

no, the judge is just a racist

wow, that's exactly what they say about Trump

'they' say a lot more about trump you stupid motherfucker

That makes no sense. What do you even think I am saying?

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/04/10/judge-slams-victims-for-tots-black-men-fear/25604929/

nigger

A little part of me is dead.

1 youtu.be/ZpKaxkh0MYU

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>Snapchat "Y" .me
thank me later

2 youtu.be/7-j9upoKubY

Beat this.

>mfw

This.

My story is im a fat neckbeard virgin. So that means im not right? And you say your anything your nothing right right i mean left, wrong we're your their. Lets just rename the site opposite chan

>your google fu is quite pathetic

kentucky judge black white racist

>730476936
weed bikini
classy

> me spider monkey
what did he mean by this

Lets just kill him. Where does he live ill burn his house while he sleeps

youtu.be/8Dkmw5_p1wM

he would make a good T1000

It should have died a long time ago

Cant be a millionaire if someone rapes you to death first

Goddamn liberals...

well dont rage over the black kentucky judge who called the white parents racist in court. he was suspended for doing that.

he sentenced a first time non-violent offender to probation. when the victims said that the robbery had made their 3-year-old son into a racist because the boy now hated black men, the judge said that 3-year-olds cant be racist, its coming from the parents.

he then posted the same thing on his facebook.

he was suspended without pay.

Not even mad I find it kinda funny. This is what the world gets when you worship niggers. Now the democrates kind deal with there bull shit and see why black lives matter would really accomplish.

This is good. Now the little girl will replace her fear of nig nogs with hatred. She will grow up knowing that hating niggers is the right of every white child. I love America

>what did he mean by this
I think its some form of white trash niggerspeak

Democrates? The ancient Greek philosopher??

I actually congratulate her on her success. Some clowns just wear a different kind of makeup.

Are you colorblind? shes white

She's culturally appropriating niggerisms which is I think user's point

>success

Nice b8

Gay af

Jesus fucking fuck.....

>usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/04/10/judge-slams-victims-for-tots-black-men-fear/25604929/

I instantly lost

I'll forgive her when she shows her boobs and cooch

I've been dead for years.

Get. on. my. level.

You fucking beat me to it