>Latinos
>Irish
>"Others"
>Trannies

that show is so fucking bad its almost amazing
shilinger is the only good part

Muslim

Why is bad?

Others had busmalis and rebadow so I would hang with them.

The way I would explain it was the show itself was terribly written: The storylines were pretty awful, the dialogue was unintentionally bad at times, and some of the characters were just downright shit. But some of the actual characters were amazing, and iconic. The show was also extremely unique for its time. You have to give Oz credit where it's due.

aryans so i can service my boipucci for their pleasure ~

Aryans as long as I didn't need to get a tattoo. If I did need to, I would join the Irish.

>Italians not listed

I would join irish though, because I'm Irish. Teaming up with O'reily is the smartest thing to do

This.

Trannies

wtf i love muslims now

>Teaming up with O'reily is the smartest thing to do
t. i have never seen the show

reily fucks over everyone he is close with

Aryans

I've seen the show Senpai. Obviously if you're "joining" the group, they'll have your back. O"reily worked with Keller without fucking him over

Keller was practically an honorary Aryan despite all the times he fucked them over.

Keller was hot

probably the irish

wouldn't feel like getting a swatstika tattoo or buttfucked by skillinger

I just started watching this show. Why is it so weird? I was expecting dark Sopranos style tv, and I know ridiculous things happened in the show, but I thought it would be less weird.

True one of the major reasons I watched this show im bi

It has really bad writing, but it really broke a lot of new ground for television. Standards for good writing were different back then. You could have a character be infected with an AIDS needle and not bat an eye.

I d be O'Reilly

>Christian gang
I haven't seen this show. How does that work? They turn the other cheek and let themselves get beaten? Or are men of God off limits in prison like in justified? Do they seek out pedophiles and teach them about how Jesus forgives and get them to repent before butchering them?

they just have slight cultish vibes. not very dangerous

>Teaming up with O'reily is the smartest thing to do
You stupid mother fucker

"Gang" doesn't realy imply they're violent and start shit with other gangs. It's just a way of dividing up the inmates. For the most part the Christians didn't really do much and were usually just the butt of other's jokes.

Ok put me with them. Specifically the Mexican sect if possible. How is oz? Violent? They have it on amazon prime, but haven't checked it out.

The Italians, of course.

It's fairly violent but the violence is almost cheesy in a low-budget way. it's a fun show though.

Aryans baby 1488 all day

Genpop

bluray release pls

allahu akbar whiteys

I would join the "others". You won't get into trouble if you keep your head down

ill rape yer ass though