I haven't been playing my usual games almost for 2 weeks now. Last weekend I kinda relapsed...

I haven't been playing my usual games almost for 2 weeks now. Last weekend I kinda relapsed, but only played Akaburs games. Don't know if that's worse than playing Dota 2 or CS..

I'm the kinda guy who ruined his life by playing games. I've spend same amount of hours playing games as a guy who went through hs, college and got bs/masters degree in uni, or 2 different degrees. I'm 26 now and I don't even have education. I was going to secondary school, actually few different branches, but I never finished them.

My story is kinda basic. Troubled family, parents broke up when I was a kid. Bullied till the age of 15-16 until I out grew almost everyone else, 6'1 feet now. Raised by mother, never really had contact with my father, until I was mid twenties cos reasons.

I kinda wasted my first quarter century in here.

How are you doing?

Nobody cares about your problems. Fuck off.

heyllo i have a similar story wanna hear it ?

Sharing is caring,

I think you are interested since you replied

Sure

Lit your me in 5 years, life's sad :(

Well then that identifies one of the causes of the many problems in your life. You're an idiot who tries to read the subtext of straight talk.

ok you got me

here it goes:

When i was a kid, my father owned a bar and a house and was married to my mother, from another country,
My mother got shizophrenia from drinking hot chocolate with marijohanna.
My parents divorced.
>I lived with my father.
we never stayed long in a place so i didnt find many friends and the once i found until middle school were shitty.
in middle school is was a bit of an outcast and bullied.
>got into drinking and smoking weed.
graduated hs.
left home to study.
my father is 63 and has a 6 year old kid with another woman, and dealt with drugs without me knowing it.
he never gave me the money he was supposed to while i was studiying.
>he lost his house and bar due to alcoholism
>i kinda dont like what he does all in all
>my grandmother died

now im working hard to get throught college.

new?

Can I give you advice?

oh yeah and im plaing vidya all the time and stopped smoking and drinking completely since college. I left out the details, but yeah i guess that sums it up a bit.

You got it hard. My Grandmother also died when I was 17 and it was hard, but I never dealt with it.

keep pushing yourself, I'm sure you will do great things in life.

Thanks dude, But my grades are shitty so far and i need to pass this one examn, or else the 3 years until now were for nothing.

what are your plans for future ?

Better to have shitty grades than no grades at all, am I right? You should ask some girl in your class and study with her for that exam. You might get some action also..

For me it's either continue studying or going to work.

oh m8 idk how to approach girls tbh.

When my grandmother died it was like the only normal person in my life that actually cared about me so much and gave me so much love and support compared to anyone else, it broke my heart.

Be confident in yourself. I know its hard, had same problem with approaching girls in that age. You need to be comfortable with yourself and it will come naturally from there on.

I'm sorry about your grandmother. I was one of the 4 ppl who carried the casket on my grandmothers funeral.

Thank you. I am sorry about your grandmother as well.

Have you been training? Going to gym or doing some sport?

Yes, i do Karate.

Good. It's important to take care of yourself. Don't go breaking peoples arms and noses if they fuck with you, you hear me.

I wouldnt.