Yo Sup Forums there's this girl that's either really nice or came onto me like last wednesday and I didn't really...

yo Sup Forums there's this girl that's either really nice or came onto me like last wednesday and I didn't really follow through with asking her out yet but should I do it??? is the opportunity gone???

we share classes and shit and I want to believe that I won't be a girlfriendless fucking loser you know. i had one kiss in a summer camp and that's it

pic related it's a shitty album and I'm in a shitty situation lol

also I'm drunk lol

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!52IEgawB!RO3Mpo4m55cbE2S3KNCloQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off

hey fuck you especially if you think this emasculated white man electro pop is good!

Sup Forums please help me out all I have is some coffee/vanilla beer to help

Do it dawg

ok but I should wait until I see her in class right? not online? even if its for something on memorial day

Just ask her to hang out or something dude

Don't overthink it

stop overthinking it. be confident and do it

[insert the word "mods" with the stylized formatting where the word is repeated in the vertical direction to convey ironic emphasis]

online or what?!?!?! for fucks' sakes dude I've been rejected 8-10 times I don't want to spoil an entire bottle of Jack on my rejection again

It literally doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if you send her a message on Facebook or a text or in person, if she's into you she'll wanna hang out either way.

Everyone gets rejected a lot, that's not unusual, there's no reason to get jacked up over it if it happens.

ok but I'm holding you accountable for the emotional meltdown #11 I'll have because I know it won't work out

>drinking entire bottles of shit liquor because you got rejected

fuck off loser

fuck off Chad nobody likes you they like your fucking frat parties

planetarium discussion thread?

good album overall, pretty disappointed about the changes from the live version, but i'll take it.

Yeah you could wait and just do it in person, but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter if its in person or online, if she is actually interested she'll want to chill anyway

i kinda love it

Saw it live twice and was prepared to be underwhelmed after hearing Saturn's recording but it's actually my favorite album of the year so far desu

OP, I wanted more of an emphasis on Bryce Dessner and Nico Muhly but I got a mediocre Sufjan side project instead

>I'm chad because I don't lose my shit every time some random girl turns me down

get your shit together lmao

sigh so then the past 10 have just not liked me
oh well
I'm just so sick of rejection dude

Fucking no shit yeah, Chads are people who just ask girls out for the sex you idiot

I disagree, there's a lot of each of them on here, especially so for Nico Muhly

No, there's way too much basic pop beats with basic pop vocals.

please stop with your boogeyman shit just because I'm not cripplingly autistic doesn't mean I'm chad

Fuck you normie, you have shit taste

I'm sorry but romantic rejection is not something to get depressed or have a crisis over. Only immature people think that being rejected = suffering so you must be critically underaged

Being ostracized for your bad looks and called disgusting? That is suffering. But being told "no, I won't go on a date/have sex with you"? That is just normal everyday life. It's ok almost all men go through this conflict

maybe, but i have a gf and a normal social life so it looks like i win here

enjoy your bottom shelf whiskey binge

this

here's a suggestion: if you're ugly--which i assume you are--don't ask girls out at random before you get to know them

but maybe just don't ask them out at all because you sound like a fucking trip

I've never had a girl like me genuinely dude.
Don't tell me that's fucking not worth lamenting
Don't tell me that my brain reacting to total evolutionary rejection isn't bad

>it looks like i win here
Plenty of people have that with minimum wage and poor living standards

Are you ugly?
Are you overweight?

>Don't tell me that my brain reacting to total evolutionary rejection isn't bad

Stop this, this is weird and not a thing

doesn't matter as long as you're happy which you are clearly not

>poor living standards
>happy
choose carefully

no
I mean that's the only reason we feel bad about rejection dude
otherwise I/we'd get over it easily

What's your favorite song on this? Best track is clearly Jupiter desu

You sound like me when I was a teenager. Then I started making platonic female friends and began to understand how to really connect with women. Things started going much better romantically after that. Maybe try thinking of women as people rather than a prize you are entitled to first?

I do think of women as people.
They don't think that of me though.
I'm not some total autist I'm just unlikeable because I'm intelligent I guess.

It's not, at all. Evolutionary psychology is pseudoscience bullshit, and most of we don't handle rejection that harshly.

Yes it's sad and yes it's extra hard for some people but that's usually for a lot of other reasons related to emotional issues beyond just dating problems.

Pluto is my favorite song
Tides is my favorite ambient track.

t. 15 year old

i live in a first world country and am not poor by any means regardless, enjoy being autistic

chances are that you are a total autist

define total autist

Tides is probably the best ambient track yeah, Black Energy is also really good too

I am not OP and I'm not interested in what he has to say. What's immature about admitting that living in squalor makes being happy difficult?

>We are no longer accepting janitor applications. Thanks to all those who applied!

relax man, 9/10 you'll get rejected but it only takes one yes. Just go ask her, just be ready to handle it if she says no. I've drank myself to the grave after shit like that, it's natural to react poorly but keep trying bud.

difficult, yes
impossible? no

ok you brightened up my mood with this

I am clearly missing something in your thought process here. Either you are mentally ill, horrendously ugly, or you simply don't approach the dating game with respect. If either of the first two are the case I am sorry, but anyway the discussion can't proceed further at this point

idk maybe with my first like 6 girls they were out of my league
everyone else though just doesn't like me because I'm not a chad

you know they want someone dumb and forceful that will stick the penis in

nah nvm like 4/10 were out of league, rest were very in-league

can we stop talking about this sadboy shit and talk about where I can get a leak of this album

archive you moron

>this autistic chad obsession

if i were a girl and some random dude asked me out i wouldn't say yes unless he was hot either. why should i waste my time going on a date with someone i'm not attracted to if that's the only basis on which i have to evaluate him by?

shut the fuck up dude

>oh he said it somewhat timidly
>oh he sent it online
>obviously he won't have a 7 inch cock and a frat boy personality,
fuck you dude, you're on the normie board and you're a normie.

I havent post in this thread, but dude, chill, you really are sounding like a "that guy" in highschool.

Honestly i was in the same situation as you, it's a very normie thing, i know, but tinder did it for me. You get used to rejection and probably find someone in the same situation as you.

chill with the chad shit, chads get their heartbroken too, they just dont show it to the "bros" because that's the manly thing to do. Seriously, I know plenty of bodybuilder "chads" that are still crying from one girl in highschool.

The most unhealthy thing you can do if a girl rejects you is assume it's because you're not some chad.
Even if that's the case don't fetishize girls that are only interested in those kind of dudes. There's a reason dudes outside of greek culture don't bother picking up sorority girls at bars.

here u go senpai

mega.nz/#F!52IEgawB!RO3Mpo4m55cbE2S3KNCloQ

>I'm not some total autist I'm just unlikeable because I'm intelligent I guess.
I'm assuming you're trolling, are you in some type of STEM career or pursuing a degree in it? How are the students around you faring?

I'm about to graduate with a two completely separate STEM degrees at the same time, bachelors. Many of my friends are top pre-med students and future lawyers, smarter than I.
Most of them fuck around, intelligence has nothing to do with it.

>tfw two degrees in 4 years but no still virgin af

Tinder is the opposite of that shit it's for hookups and ungratifying shit

STEM people are normies oftentimes. Much more than other degrees.
You go STEM for money, not personality

you're throwing normie and chad like they're insults but it's very obvious that you are extremely jealous of those people

No, they don't have success in life. I don't have jealousy towards that

I'm not a fan of tinder myself but plenty of people absolutely do use it for dating

Yeah, most of them are normies.
They are also intelligent, and you said you can't get a date because of being intelligent.
I know many men with doctorates who have screwed their fair share of broads through their life, so I'm assuming sex has very little relationship with the intelligence of one person.

This is coming from a borderline aspie, overanalyzing social situations and becoming a spaz doesn't make us intelligent, it means we are insecure.

Intelligent doesn't mean "I know a lot about my specific field to get money"
Intelligent means using thought across disciplines

chad is a rich trust fund kid who's daddy is going to get him a six figure job, he's doing much better than you ever will

and what's this shit about normies? just because they don't listen to death grips and have healthy social lives means they're going to be poor and unsuccessful?

get some meds, aspie

>it's for hookups and ungratifying shit
Some people use it for sex, but most don't, from my experience, nothing wrong with trying anyway user.

this, seriously listen to this guy

Yeah, normies generally prioritize one night stands and parties over thought and conscious living

Let me guess, the people arguing against me are mostly from /r/indieheads huh?

Your definition of normie is horribly solipsistic and basically just another word for chad

False.

Stop putting your own insecure ass on a pedestal. You're being a shitty white knight.

Of course it is, they're the same thing.

no, its not hard to enjoy a one night stand from a house party and still think about the meaning of life or whatever you consider intelligent.

Actually it is, to be a whore and to be intellectual are wholly opposite.

10/10 thread

They definitely aren't. Not everybody with a healthy social life parties and hooks up with people

i'm taking over this awful thread

post spurdo

Whatever redditors, go back to your SJW hole

Not at all, I'm sure you could easily find some philosophical sect that intelligently rationalizes multiple partners

But at this point I'm starting to think you are a damn good troll

why

Why can't a smart person enjoy fucking a lot of people?

I eagerly await your *definitely* non autistic response

I'm not talking about low-level engineers.
I'm talking about scientists that have shifted paradigms through the decades in their fields of research. Men who have jumped from geology to chemistry to crystallography and then wanted to go into math.
Stop making excuses, what makes you so intelligent, these men have physically proof that they have intelligence. They have contributed many ideas and concepts in multiple fields.
Seriously, what gives anyone a right to act like they are more intelligent than others when they don't have anything to back it up but the deluded thoughts in their head?

Get your shit together. Stop making excuses. Many intelligent men and women are still as social as anyone else. I have literally never even touched a women in my entire 22 years of life and I'm not deluded enough to blame it on my intelligence.
My lack of social skills are entirely to blame.

Most normies I know have had sex with 3 or less people and party every month or two.

because op is a hopeless bitter virgin and therefore everybody who gets to have sex is an enemy

And you wonder why no one wants to date your loser ass

This girl is gonna shut you down too lmao

Can't wait for the thread about you crying into your shitty whiskey

>came into this thread feeling bad for OP
>Not anymore holy shit

Did we all just expertly rused?

i hope so, otherwise this poor girl is going to get shot when she turns this sperglord down

i think we did

ya

Best planetarium track for this feeling?

When will we start lobotomizing cross posters from /r9k/?

Earth

Add me in the screencap, nibbas
Fuck r/Sup Forums