Just because the sun, moon, and other planets are round, that does not mean the earth "has to be" round too...

Just because the sun, moon, and other planets are round, that does not mean the earth "has to be" round too. That's an assumption. That would be like growing up in Africa as a black man, seeing only black people all around you and assuming all people are black. Or growing up in Asia, seeing only Asian people all your life and assuming everyone in the world must look like you, your family and friends. You get the picture. It's an assumption, nothing more. As for timezones, they still work in the flat earth model. In fact, there is no difference in that concept. Triangles. OK. I can accept this as a good argument, though I fail to see what it proves. How many massive 90° angle triangles are there drawn on this earth? Just because you can draw three 90° angles and get a triangle on a ball, that doesn't mean the earth is one. Who "walks 10,000km, takes a right, walks 10,000km more, takes a right and 10,000km later ends up where they started" anyway? I mean, it sounds good, but in terms of miles, that equates to traveling on three 6,213.7 mile legs of a journey! I am unaware of anyone who has done this to prove the earth is a globe.

go back to /x/ please thanks

How do you explain experiments where gravity is proven between particles of matter?

This is a sign you need to step away from your computer for a while.

Ships on the ocean has to be about the most lame of all of the arguments The eye gives us the illusion of ships disappearing over the curve. Great. Go to the beach and do it. Wait for a cruise ship to disappear to your eyes. Then, go get a high-powered set of binoculars and TA DA! POOF! There it is again, looking just as it did before. Keep watching until you see it again appear to disappear. Then, assuming it's a nice clear day, go get a powerful telescope and check it again. TA DA! POOF! There it is again. This is not possible if the earth is curved. Also, if the earth were curved, then from your angle, distant cities should look like they are all leaning away from you, and not look straight up-and-down as - what do you know? - they do! Note how the cities look compared to the stick figure. On a curved earth, the buildings are leaning away from you. But that's not what you'll see with your eye, your binoculars, a telescope or anything!

The #1 reason we know the earth is round is because we have "photographic evidence?" We're talking about "evidence" that is proven to be composite images and in some cases just artistic paintings and creative PhotoShop work! This "#1 proof" is primarily supplied to us by an occult, Luciferian, Freemasonic organization founded by Project Paperclip Nazis who have a thing for Antarctica and who have been lying to us for decades. I'm supposed to accept that as the best proof? LOL! Please. Sorry. Nope

Give me something other than CGI

How do you even know these particles exist? Just because someone told you? If someone told you to jump off a bridge but you'd be okay, would you do it? Yeah didn't think so. disregarded

I sailed around the world OP. Earth is round. I'm sorry :(.

Because we can generate them in the lab, and run the experiments ourselves. As a physicist I have conducted these experiments myself and you know what - they work. Piss off.

The fucken Earth is round you fucken fag

>. As a physicis
LOL
yeah
right

LOL
cant spell
fuck off edward.

Using your own logic. If everyone in a certain area is black, and they had to leave that area to find non-black people, then if every planet around us was spherical, we too would be spherical, and you'd have to go somewhere else to have a possibility of find a non-spherical planet. OP is faggot confirmed.

>cant spell
>cant

You are absolutely autistic OP, please go kill your self

There are many things that are round, Tits for example are better when they're round, a football round, planets, round, the moon, round, the sun, round, circles, round, spheres, round, but the Earth? na that's flat doe bcus sum dude on Sup Forums said so u kno bro :/ feelsbad bean le Earth

already a flat-earth thread going on here

earth is a square depicted by the fucking maps we draw, retard.

these are the best shitposts

Wow so only non-arguments here. I pretty much decimated you all before you even posted but that's okay. I didn't expect it to be this bad though

Flight times
>Flight times
Flight times
>Flight times

OP wont address this simple issue because he is a faggot

This thread is retarded and OP (like all flat earth believers) is a faggot.

Die of cancer already

man fuck, these fucking rage threads man, they fucking trigger me

autism

yo momma's flat - that's y u ghey

Fuck all that earth round or flat.

CERN making shit crazy.

The particle accelerator they got going on. They found the glue that holds the atoms.
The God particle.
On its own. It acts unpredictable.
When observed it acts completely different. As if it knows it's being watched.
Cern wants to create portals.

D-wave trying to open portals too, so they can tap in and get resources from other worlds.

Mandela effect going around too.

ignore the stupid fucking faggot

But my man.
Thats not possible

instead you should just
> SnapchatY.me
and leak all your snapchat friends

If earth is flat what's on the other side? What are they hiding??? Someone launch a satellite and find out pls

Watching you