Anything big. Big cock, Huge boobs, massive ass

Anything big. Big cock, Huge boobs, massive ass.

I will start with that user that was postin the other day, even got verification, I will then dump huge boobs

God look at this thing

I will help the cause

Have a big cock in a big ass

How is that even fair, fuck this world

Christ I would love too see that thing between milenas boobs

story?

moar. or similar

A big bitch to stuff with your big thing and overflow with a large load

How come when i take a picture of my dick it looks tiny but when i see pics like this they're around the same measurement as mine and all the girls I've been with said my cock is huge, is it a camera trick everyone knows but me or what?

He has to be very careful with cervical hammer and womb penetration. It is all fun and games until you get smacked, yelled at, and then thrown out for it.

Dude was a show off, fucked, cucked, the lot.
Even got his sister mirin him. Luck ol' three legs

fuck you

Might have a curve, picture angle and lighting, and controlled pubic hair.

Enjoy

and he was a grower

nice

Look at it this way: unless there is a fat chick tied and lubed up so gravity makes her take everything, he is gonna have a few inches that will remain virigin when it comes to normal sex

fucking source

how about the trifecta

but he would great between those titties

more story especially on sis bit

halo, fronds

wots appinin in these thread

I saw the thread too. She had heard he was big, but didn't believe. So she teased him, he snapped, flopped it out. Sis became obsessed. He had screenshot and everything. Shit was cool

And that is how his sister ends up pregnant

But he won't be able.tongo balls deep and nut inside bitches easily

Basically this, but with her asking for pics to show off to friends. Getting him to play truth or dare with her room mates. He got a blowie off one of her friends, in front of her.

Any femanons join in?

that chick is amazing

I have to wonder if this has any relevance to gay guys having a statistically significant larger penis size. just frustrated bi-curious tops who have finally found partners who want to be fucked rough.

Yeah bu t can you imagine just swinging around nude beaches and shit

christ, wat size is that monster?

Now he has to play again, and bring lube to see who's pussy it fits in ...And who will end up with a bigger belly soon

Anastasia lux is what you need to look for

And the sauce on that one?

he had loads of text from his sis saying the same thing. lucky fuck. He should break her in. Ruin her for everyone

Snapchat- fantasybookfan

I'll share my eight inch cock with any lady that wants to see.

Probably. An anus I'd easier to open up with lube and stretching.

Heck, look up the samntha 38g monsters of cock vids. She had trouble taking it the first time when she was on top
That would be nuts. Also tits fucks wouod be interesting below a certain size.

big girls can have tight pussies. if they're not getting a lot of dick due to their weight, I find it's the norm. The fat does offer more "depth" I guess, depending on how you look at it.

This

you measuring your dick wrong

christ hes like this lucky fuck, but bigger and not a funny shape

He share any? Break her in and get her friends too would be ungodt hot to record. though he probably will have to watch for baby crazy bitches.

Actually, what was the thread number if it is still in your history

It is an anons gf from a share thread. To celebrate the moving to internal BC from condoms and pulling out, she let him show off.

>Anything big
Your mom

Apparently his sis took this pic. I don't blame her. Can you imagine if her bf found them. How would you feel

lol she had a cucked bf?

It's a self image thing. Post pics of it here and we'll all objectively tell you exactly how big it is. We're here for you b/ro.

why do big thing look better?

Probably wonder why they were still together

Did he mention if he was going to try to get In any of their pants?

why else send a pic like this. Other than to get into her or her friends tight vags

10x7.5

Some dude sent pics to his wife, she went crazy.She was gross though

You should lose weight, you might find that second inch

more to play with. Biology dude

Did mention if he was gonna report back...Or how old his sis was?

That sucks. Dirtynchat good at least between them?

>womb penetration

You do know skinny/small guys with big cocks is seen as abnormal and creepy to most girls.

You punch past the cervix when fucking. Very fucking painful for both people.

what about someone like me whos a 6'2' /fit/izen, 190 pounds with a 5 inch cock?

he said he would be back. 21

He had also gone to nude beach with sis (by accident)

She had bought him these underwear, same as her bf, lol

not to all of us, keep going op

youre not a girl

whats the betting she accidently screams his name. Keep posting big tits

this is the same guy who was on chaturbate yesterday, right?

KING OF /b

>tfw no one will ever go crazy over your cock, think it's special or want to fuck you cuz of it

>tfw I'll never get to fuck the hot married woman at work as she has no incentive to cuck her hubby for an average cock

My roommate had a bf like that and considered it a pleasant surprise.

You're tall and more likely to be an alpha so girls don't give a shit about dick size as long as its not smaller than 5".

Who Girls would rather get with /fit/Chad with a 5" than 5ft7" /r9k/Toby with a 7.5"

yeah hes another user

Didn't say when?

Also, there is a good chance he is gonna open up a teenager for the first time and paint her indsides white. Lucky dog

go on

[s]Who[/s]

pencil dick

Can confirm. I was a late social bloomer and I'm 7.75"/6'2"/210lb. Women have always liked my size but I've only gotten laid a few times.

the crazy thing is that the other guy is 4 inches, like nearly normal.

keep postin

He's like 5'11 and 130lbs. She would get really loud during sex. We've been lifelong friends and have talked about sex plenty. She said that size is nice but not essential. Her current bf is not that big but she still says the sex is good.

Any sauce on her?

how big was he?

Jessi minx

Samantha lily

incredible

You did say anything

WHO

Neeeeeed source

not OP
He sent this to her, so i guess so
He caught her staring at it on her phone once

Damn, that would work.

Do you still have the thread url? I wanna look it up in the archives

Nah but got tonnes of pics and webms
still not OP

Who's is that?

Sometimes being a girl would be interested, especially when presented with this

that name

I would rather be him. He said it thudded when walked. His ex had made walk around with no underwear on in front herr friends so the would here

Maserati

I didn't understand any of that but I love stories of girls loving massive cocks. Post more please.