Who and how did they built them? What kind of crazy tech did they have?

Who and how did they built them? What kind of crazy tech did they have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slaves and the fear of death

It's jew magic

Aliens and science

bronze tools, working animals and slaves. lots and lots of them

inb4 aliens/other retarded bullshit

It's not a difficult type of structure to build, requires only fairly basic mathematics, and cutting and dressing stone is a very ancient art. The pyramids are remarkable only for their scale, not really for being some kind of explanation-defying engineering miracle.

Also, one of the advantages of a highly populated, densely concentrated nation with an extremely sophisticated and organized government (for the age) is that they'll easily be able to put together labor corvees to the tune of thousands or tens of thousands of men each year. It would have been part of a person's responsibility to the state to do a certain amount of service in a corvee each year, which your masters would then use to undertake grandiose public works projects. Hawaiian culture was notable for this as well; a land of plenty, with a high population, and a sophisticated government, is going to have the human capital to throw at public works to do remarkable things.

I don't think aliens exist tbh

Who? : I Did!

How? : None of your buiseness!

Billions and billions of galaxies.

Egyptians didn't have bronze tools, only copper which isn't hard enough to cut/finish stone.

How did they fuel those things?

Jew magic

They must of had lasers to cut the stones, or something

Just telling you what I think, take South America/Mexico, there's pyramids there too and the natives talk about "sky brothers"

They used the eye of Ra.

I thought I was gonna read gamer fuel as the answer.
>Mtndew.jpeg

You can make a copper saw using sand to cut granite not had and same process to finish the blocks sand again.

They had time. Lots of time.

Personally I think all of the ancient pyramids,obelisks,structures are a message of map, we're just too stupid to figure it out.

we wuz kangs

Sure you can..

It's ok kid, you believe whatever you'd like and I'll stick to facts.

They quarried like 2 million 1+ton blocks transported them and placed them perfectly by hand? In 20 years? So they dug, shaped, transported and fitted a giant stone that weighed as much as a car every 2 minutes?

And of course you were going to say that the obviously they had more than one crew doing this at a time well that's fine but where do they all fit ? Even if you double the amount of people working on it and we're laying two stones every two minutes there's not enough room on top of the pyramid for that many people required to move the stones to stand next to each other to place the damn things.

read a fucking book (scientific one)
fucking retards repeating this bullshit argument over and over again.

Drilling and sawing were done with the help of copper or bronze tubes and toothless saws with the use of abrasives, such as quartz sand.
here you can enjoy video of people using egyptian tools.
sciencechannel (DOT_COM_)
/tv-shows
/what-the-ancients-knew
/videos
/what-the-ancients-knew-i-shorts-egyptian-drill/

Dubs of truth. Chekkum

Giants probably fits in the equation.
Like it says in the bible.
The sons of God came down to mate with them and the women gave birth to men of reown.
It's not completely a good thing.
The angels that decided tolust for human flesh became fallen angels and part of Lucifers clan.

We literally could not build them today you're a fucking idiot.

the egyptians built them using a large and well paid labour force
with tech so low you could do it in your own back yard

With the knowledge the fallen angels possessed. They taught and ruled the humans.
God did not like it and flooded everything

Maybe you couldn't but that's because you're a retard who can't into basic construction and geometry.

You know they tried right they tried to build a really small pier amid using the tools and methods that Egyptologists said were used in the fucking failed miserably it was tiny wasn't even 6 feet tall and they couldn't build it.

Tamed dinosaurs.

>who

the egyptians and slave labor.

>how

ropes, ladders, fulcrums, pulleys, and stone cutting saws along with other tools of the time.

this is only a mystery to ancient alien and new age fags. stop being so fucking stupid and learn some basic science and egyptian history.

Blacks built them. White males are just denying it.
>inb4 we wuz kangs n shiet

Well maybe we're just wrong about the technology they used to build them

OR

IT'S ALIENS WITH THEIR TIMEWRAP PORTAL FULL OF ROLFCOPTER

You were dickwashers. Because you were slaves.

The guy that built the coral castle in Florida said he knew the secrets of the Egyptians, 5' 100lb manlet built that whole thing alone.

you ever heard of the coral castle in the u.s.? one man built that using just fulcrums and pulley. he moved tons on his own. just imagine what a work force in the hundreds could do.

So nobody knows the way of built, so we are all very stupide

thats kinda true. genetics show that egyptians are a mix race of whites and blacks.

didn't you fucking read this thread, you faggot?
Science DO know how pyramids were built.
Just google it, you lazy bitch. (be sure to read only respectful scientists, not retarded faggots)

>bitches don't know that morden egyptians have almost nothing to do with ancient ones.

i remember seeing a documentary on the way construction was done using a spiraling pattern up and having pulleys at the corners to get the blocks to the level they needed. also some kind of log rollers were used in the main hall some how too. all the marks and evidence that it was done in such a way could be observed. sadly i can't recall the name of the documentary.

You're trying to argue with someone that just doesn't give a fuck dude...

You think one thing...good for you, run with it.

I think something different, why does that bother you so much?

Either way I'm just going to ignore you so go ahead with "edgy" "faggot" etc.. or whatever you gotta say to make you feel like you got the last word in and won.

correct. ancient egytians were a mix race of "white" and "black".

>I think something different, why does that bother you so much?
Just because you have a stupid opinion that is factually incorrect doesn't make it equal to reality.

not the user you're responding too, but why would you not want to look into evidence that could answer your questions without magic and aliens?

We're debating if aliens or humans built them and you just come here to interrupt us with your race baiting bullshit

''Black beoble did it we, HURE U MAD WHITE BOI?''

I have to admit. Your rock stacking abilities are impressive if not superior

This was "carved" out of a mountain during 8th century.

I'm telling you the guy that built the coral castle said he figured it out, it has something to do with magnets and electricity to make the blocks weigh a % of what they should. Tesla also knew how this worked.

>I'm telling you the guy that built the coral castle said he figured it out
We all saw it the first several times you posted it.

Just look at the detail!
They weren't fucking around with the chisels

retarded like you idiot, so you can tell b/ how the built thems-you cant. Faggot

A lot of delicately cut stone slabs, cut and hauled by beast and slave up ramps of desert sand. Any more questions?

>first several..

Oh you mean the ONE time I mentioned it before? Btw "first several" make no sense kid, get off Sup Forums and get back to grade 6.

Jews did with superior knowledge and ability

>first several times
I understand reading is hard for you. Maybe you should look into a program that will read text on the computer to you.

Lets go work bro-today we make a pyramide

Who or what did this?
Did they carve this temple out if a mountain with such amzing details with simple tools too?

Not just so much how they were built but for what reason, no mummies were ever found inside any of the pyramids.

Who: Sand Niggers
Tech: Rocks

No, like, we literally couldn't. There are passageways that deviate for less than a millimeter that go for hundreds of yards at a perfect angle with perfect corners with perfectly smooth walls with no tool markings. We still to this have no idea what's underneath them, or how they got stone from thousands of miles away there, or how they shaped the stone.

Let's put it like this... The pyramids were built 2500 years before Cleopatra. Cleopatra was closer to the lunar landing than to their construction, and we still to this day don't know how they did it.

Check out this documentary. The individual goes extensively into ancient stone cutting methods and various ways people in ancient times moved these stones.

22:45 to 37:37 is all about the pyramids.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

lets pick-up our bro on the way

Some people just can't see when they have been deceived.

Shhh, adults are talking. Unless you actually have something to add to discussion besides teen autism, go to bed.

Refer to this for your answers as to how they got built. It's actually very informative.

If only you knew what irony was.

Stone was already there. Less impressive

Ramps, waterways, logs, slave labor.

So he keeps going...you have a hard time accepting when people don't care or want to hear what trash comes out of your mouth don't you? You must be a popular guy. Go away kid.

You're a retard, not for responding to that obvious troll but for thinking there's any question as to how the pyramids were build. Educated planners, slave laborers, simple tools, and lots of dedication.

>using pulleys

what do you think the pulleys he used were made from? copper is not strong enough to keep its form under the stress of multiple tons of rock, not to mention the guy who built those pyramids was a nutjob who claimed he had invented an anti gravity device to help lift the stones

And those are clearly impossible. Those guys didn't even have metal tools at all...

OP the weirdest fucking thing I was just thinking about this not 15 minutes ago.

check this out, wouldn't this be a cool theory??
>pic related

Isn't it possible we've been looking at this shit sideways this whole time lmao

Lol. Na.
I don't believe in the ayyy lmaos.
It's just a deceptive thing, The whole alien thing, I mean.

until now-the best theory

None of that is true you retard.
Stop watching that nonsense on history channel that isnt actually historical

There's already a video in this thread explaining how the pyramids were built. As well as other ancient structures.

Egyptians didn't use slave labor for the pyramids, you fucking plebs. They were paid workers... as a matter of fact, they had the first workers' strike in recorded history.

imagine if its just stone stockpiles loaded up on flying platforms, waiting for them to return. :D

egyptians in the livingroom with a candlestick

> hurr durr I don't know how to do it, therefore it can not be done
Grow the fuck up.

They were built by a prior civilization that was wiped out long before Egyptians discovered them and started using the empty structures.

> tellmemore.jpg
Atlantis?

This. I knew they were given rations as well as their families were taken care of in exchange for building the pyramids, but I didn't know they were given any monetary compensation?

I've heard they werent actually slaves. they were paid workers

This.

It was well-paid work and also counted as a very respectable deed which would give a worker a better chance at getting into the egyptian heaven.

Well, it was their government structure they were glorifying as well. It is the embodyment of Horus, Osiris and every death pharaoh. It is about the leader standing with new challenges and learning from the past while sticking to the culture.

Jew heaven pretty good too

This doesn't even do a proper job explaining this one aspect, let alone all of other things. Ok, so under excruciating circumstances they can barely make a stone smooth. How did they get that stone from thousands of miles away there? Get the tunnels to be perfectly straight within a millimeter of deviation (not even talking about smoothness of the walls, the actual tunnels. This in and of itself would be difficult with today's construction methods((the average modern building deviates more than the pyramids)), have thousands upon thousands of square feet of it perfectly smooth without a tool mark and then:

Have the pyramids perfectly align with star formations, aligned with the poles of the earth, aligned with perfect straight edges in relation to each other.

"There were no coins or paper money in ancient Egypt. Workers tended to be paid in food, drink, oil, dried and other goods and services rather than money. Egyptians used animals, particularly sheep, for money. Gold pieces have been found that are shaped like sheep. These are believed to have been early money."

They usually got paid on beer.

WE WUZ KANGZ... BTFO!
GG.

Yep, pretty much. Beer, food, shelter, basic medical.. To be a "slave" working on the pyramids was to live with a quality of life that wasn't shared by many during that time period.

You underestimate the ingenuity of ancient people. Ancient egyptians knew quite a lot about astronomy and geometry (e.g. pythagoras theorem). And moving and piling rocks up was well within their field of expertise. Now, stop being an arrogant cunt who thinks if they can't explain it, then it must not be possible, and go read a book on the topic.