New Fluffy thread

New Fluffy thread.

Starting new thread because someone called the mods a faggot and the mods acted like faggots and removed the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/RKCEb8e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a bunch of faggots

actually unless there was a tiny bumper thread inbetween this one and the real last one. the last thread was filled with that chocobo faggot that wastes his time spam filling threads with his shitty birds.

Like this asshole

Kweh.

Or maybe it was because the last thread hit the image limit?

Too bad mcgonogall only posts once every 4 months ill die of old age before he finishes a comic

Who care it's just some miffed MLP fags who are trying to piss us off . When ever the image limit is reached just start a new one

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mods?

hello merlin

well theres two of them actually one that posts with Kweh and one that posts without it.
either way my rational of it all is they're sitting there thinking they're trolling us super hard by filling these threads with bird pictures when in reality they're just wasting their time and they dont even realize it.

to quantify it in a way that they and the average Sup Forumstard will understand i'll put it bluntly

trying to derail or spam fill a thread is pointless as another one will inevitably just show up. within their own minds they probably look down at us for enjoying fluffy abuse threads when in actuality it is them that is the real sub human. For you cannot fault man for enjoying something but you can fault man for trying to ruin that enjoyment. I mean really whats worse the people who can sit and appreciate something or the people who feel the need to try and fuck with those who are enjoying something. just let people die slowly in peace. you're not funny to anyone other then yourself....though im sure with how you post on Sup Forums all you have is yourself so, why don't you join us in appreciating and sharing some real ontopic art rather then frivolously trying to stop us?

Alternatively if anyone that draws fluffy stuff is here you should start drawing fluffies raping chocobos/chocobo abuse for when such situations arise.

good idea. but i don't think it will stop them.

Mods are faggots, so they should delet this thread too. Fucking degenerate furries.

this is new too me. anyone have this from the start ?

>Hey guys, I'm going to go to a thread I don't like.
>I'm going to announce how much they are losers for liking something I don't like.
>And I'm going to waste MY time bumping their thread while pointing out how much of a loser they all are!
>How fucking stupid are they!
Here's some anal rape, cool dude!

It is under scootafluff.
>pic related
But I'm not sure where to find the full thing. It is pretty old. I remember it went unfinished, though. Like so many good stories.

Welcome to Sup Forums, Sup Forumsitch Sup Forumsoy

>Here's some anal rape, cool dude!
Fucking lol'ed.

god damn it that sucks.. i'll see if i can find it. thanks user

man it's just like i was saying about the chocobo guy but worse. We've actually found someone bellow the bird man...

>welcome to cringeland
>woah! Here's the queen!

is there an ending to the little sister scootaloo thing? im not gonna spoil too much but from as far as i read there wasn't any real ending that i saw. if you find one though please post it here the story seemed interesting enough

Continue, god damnit

MOAR!

Damn man you sure got him. I'm sure you feel that your time spent here was justified and worth while.

im gonna warn you this isn't a complete comic

Never fully understood this image. I can understand how having a younger family member or someone in your care do this to you could cause them some kind of psychological trauma, but is a fluffy really mentally developed enough to understand the connotations of wanking off a guy? To the point of getting this upset? Yeah fluffies know what cocks are and what they're used for, but it's not as if it's being forced to give full on 'special huggies' which would cause physical pain and be an act they'd only associate with a 'special friend' as opposed to a master/Daddy. The master is making it known that his fluffy is making him happy, and I could just about imagine the fluffy complaining along the lines of 'fluffy no like dis game anymowe', but to me the tears imply a certain level of understanding and regret I don't believe fluffies have the mental capacity for.

holy shit that was quick
Also this is the last of it.

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

all i got on that one.

Kweh

>>Hewwo mistuh! Mewin am happeh ou 'member name. How am mistuh?
>>He looks at you expectantly, his eyes wide

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Hey, Merlin! You enfed Watermelon yet?

you've done it. you've triggered the chocobo poster into posting more, and i love it.

Kweh.

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

I hope they get fucking banned. I did that shit one time, and when the thread died I was banned for evasion.

Kweh

Kweh.

Just report them. Its a rule violation

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

trips checked
>>Nuuu mistuh, Mewin am good fwuffy and wub Wamewen nu cause biggest owwies! Mummah says she make pwetty mawe someday, Mewin am waitin.

if we just all band together and report them for their spamming eventually even the most depraved of mods will have to look at it right?

Kweh

Kweh.

The irony you both miss is Chocobo are the origional fluffies, Long Long ago there was Millions of images of hugbox, hurtbox, weirdbox and sadbox all staring chocobo,
They even had that Love Hate polarization fluffies have.

Creating new Chocobo abuse via fluffies will just bring this full circle.

discord.gg/RKCEb8e

Spamming isn't against the rules on Sup Forums tho, so you would just get banned for filing false reports.

Kweh

Im gonna enf the shit out of you you little blue fucker

Pls don't ever do that again.

user, I don't give a fuck about chocobos or a history I wasn't a part of. I was banned because I was ignored in a draw thread, and decided to spam some random pics. (Not gore or shit) I just want fairness.

U sure about that?

Bump

except flooding/spamming is a global rule. idk if you know this but global rules apply to all boards. Go read the rules you springtime sapling your true leaves are showering

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.

Kweh

Kweh.