I'm a high school teacher

I'm a high school teacher
Last year a group of girls started flirting but I just ignored them
This year one of the hottest girl is ignoring me
I fucking fell in love with her
Don't know what to do, it's driving me craky af

Pic not related

pics or nobodys going to give a shit

Fuck her in the ass behind the gym, user. It's the only way to get it out of your system.

Ignoring you? Better load up on GHB and chloroform because she definitely wants the peen, even if she doesnt know it yet

This man speaks for the people!

this

This. Anally taking a high school girl's virginity would make that frustrating career choice well worth while.

You fucking run. Run to the Middle East where that shit is acceptable

I feel you OP, I work at a high school and the jailbait frustrates the fuck out of me.

Have no pics of her, the few I could get are too old and she is like 14 yo

No kidding I've considered fucking her but there's a voice in my head telling my I'm so sick

Give'er the ol' Robert Chin. 22 times in a hotel. Just... be more careful than he was.

>middle east

he could just go to mexico

Two years ago

moar!

alright boys, get to facebook and find that bitch and start notifying authorities

14 =/= high school

>I fucking fell in love with her

Get her horizontal and fuck her hard. Life is short.

Fuck, search by image don t work on mobile

The last teacher that started something with an underage student made it 6 weeks on the lamb before they were caught. And she left with him of her own free will. Now he will be in jail for at least 30 years.

Sound appealing OP? Sound like you could do better? What the fuck is wrong with you short sighted fucks? yournlife is not worth that orgasm.

Are you kidding? Do you not use chrome?

I was a teacher at a high school and my solution was to teach at a different school.

Just do your job asshole and teach kids - stop trying to fuck them - or do whatever and have fun in jail

laws are fun.

>Do you not use the botnet?
No

Bianca Sofia Delu

Not him, but it depends on where you live. 14yos are highschoolers in my country.

Can anyone confirm?

Dude I started high school at 11. we don't have a middle school in the UK though

Do you realize how this could ruin your entire life? Cant you just get a girlfriend thats not fucking underage?

yes its her

Expert here, it's her.

it's her. gj guys

ITT: Faggots falling for a poorly disguised personal army request.

Also, just because you know who she is, you still don't know who OP is. High School students have a bunch of different teachers.

All we have to do now is to tell her that her teacher wants to fuck her.

don't do anything. Not worth it. Back in early highschool, me and my teacher did a fuck ton of scandalous shit. Parents found out, beat my ass, and got the dude arrested. It's best to just admire from afar, OP

How could this ruin anyone's life??
Nothing has happened

Oh well I dont know user, he said he fucking fell in love with her. What do you think will happen?

THIS.

I think it's just a fag getting rid of a secret rather than a rapist
I'm pretty sure user won't rape anyone not even given the chance

Its not really about the fact that he could rape her, but if they do get into a relationship the secret is gonna come out at one point. Being labeled as a pedophile could totally destroy somebodys life.