Honestly, who the fuck is watching this garbage?

Honestly, who the fuck is watching this garbage?

blacks

compared to basically every other form of sports media, its not great, but when compared to similar forms of sports media its pretty good.

>not much sensationalism
>not as much sjw BLM anti-trump bullshit as the other shows
>the banter is actually good instead of SAS just pretending to laugh really hard

its fine. however if i could make a good show, it would be max on first take and that cowboys fan guy with the longish hair and beard they bring on once a week.

shannon sharpe can't speak english
NO MERCY
NO MERCY
NO MAEARR)IH

>Skip Bayless
>not much sensationalism

Me

I watch this and Cowherd when Im on lunch.

Just listen to black dumbasses cursing about sports on satellite radio

>not as much BLM

Skip unironically tried to convince Lil' Wayne that racism exists and Wayne was a victim of it.

I still don't understand why ESPN radio is a thing either.

At my job we switch who controls the radio every weekday. These two fucks every thursday have to put on ESPN radio. If I happen to go in before noon they have 2 dudes that don't even talk sports most of the time and are total clowns. Not terrible but their gimmick is to badmouth their own show too much, ironically it's their best one. Some kind of mexican dude announces their stuff, people probably know who I'm talking about just from that.

Afternoon programming is much much worse. The 1-4 is bad enough, but after that it's just unbearable. This Bomani Jones dude. I have to endure this fuck every week. I think out of all of the hours I had to listen to this asshole I agreed with only two of his opinions, political or sports. The rest of it is either white guilt radio or just absolutely baseless sports opinions that doesn't matter. But that program HAS to be worse than anything Skip has ever done as obnoxious as he is.

SKEEUP

tbchwyf the show isnt that bad. Sure it gets a little annoying when shannon goes on his BLM rants and then skip is a total cuck and eats shannons ass. Also the celebrity opinion panel they always have on his garbage but the banter is pretty good. Shannon gets triggered every time the boys win and then skip sits there smug as fuck

>isn't that bad
>proceeds to list why it's bad

I think this is a show for Cowboys fans.

apparently
(you)

Max is full on black wannabe. Just listen to anything to do with politics or his comments whenever race issue is brought up (which is 5+ times per show nowadays).

He's actually can, it's just that he's got a case of marble-mouth + deep southern accent.

I literally only watch that shit and First Take for a quick fap to Joy and/or Molly.

That's all they're worth desu.

>overrated post

Who gives a shit? Just don't watch it.

I might actually tune in to tomorrow. Skip is probably on the verge of calling Dez a nigger on live TV.

The good people of the midwest who don't know what good TV even looks like.

Bomani is the funniest thing on ESPN not named Stugotz.

men he is the stereotypical angry black man. he is not funny at all get out of here.

So do people just pretend to understand Shannon?

How the fuck does anybody even understand what Shannon says?

i have no idea, Skip is retarded and Sharpe is retarded AND a fucking mushmouth

I'll be watching Skip's tears tomorrow, that's for sure

Thank you for reminding me to watch tomorrow op lmao. Gonna be hilarious