Judge this body. honest thoughts. would you fuck her? why or why not? let's hear your degrading comments

judge this body. honest thoughts. would you fuck her? why or why not? let's hear your degrading comments

I'd tie that pig up and treat her like shit. Wax that hairy cunt for her and then stick large objects in her asshole and twat. Post her hairy asshole.

I like this guy.

Would cum all over her hairy bush and suck it out and then fall asleep on those tits.

Worthless set of holes that deserves to be ruined and thrown away. I would keep her around long enough to fuck her fat little cunt and asshole, cum in both, and kick her out while she's still naked and leaking my loads.

Id fuck her. She reminds me of this chick I was with named Laura

asshole. what else would you do to her

Yikes....shave her

Disgusting. Go on a diet and/or kill yourself.

have her titty fuck me while she sucked my cock, use her holes cum in her, keep fucking using my cum as lube, pull out, fuck asshole until my dick goes numb. lets see her face

wet

Show us that hairy cunt spread open.

clit

She's disgusting. I'd rather hang her by her chained wrists and shoot harpoons at her.

That pussy definitely needs to be spanked until it's puffy and sore.

I wouldn't able to eat as much as I want to puke when I look at you. Get your shit together hairy pig.

no longer want
abort mission

Dear lord In heaven I came here to say something nice then you post this!

thick girls have fun too

Trips

I'd fuck raw and cum in her and never see her again

I'm still on board. Body is fine

The body is fine, she just needs to be shaved clean.

Vagina hair I get. I really do. Personally, I trim/shave my pubes, but I understand why people find it annoying.

I shave my face and neck, though. Hell, I even shave my back and trim my chest hair. Yeah, it's frustrating and time-consuming, but I think grooming is important.

Armpits and legs. That's all I ask that a woman shave. I don't think that's asking too much.

10/10 if shaved

shaved

I'd hate fuck her til pregnant. Easy.

creampie? cum on tits?

I can't tell if you just have all these pics saved up, or you're doing this in real time.

Timestamp?

Would fuck no Condom daily fat load deposits in that chubby cooch.
Fuck until 7-8 months into pregnancy.
Then I'd move on.
She's a slam pig for sure!
I'd love piggy

oh god yes. more pussy

Cannot say without face

If shes cute, or least least not horribly ugly then sure

Face matters more than anything else in regards to whether or not a girl is attractive

Please tell me there is more

She's big, but I bet I can count 3 fuckable holes on her. That plus it's not like I'm built like some Greek god. I'm sure this thread will be nothing but edge lord trolling but sure, I'd fuck her. Especially if she had a cute face 3-6/10 depending on the parts of her I can't see

I'd make that whore go down and blow me without using her hands. If only we could see her face, maybe I could go on in detail...

>its a desperate beta calls anyone with standards an edgelord
reddit pls go