Who is your favorite Star Wars character and why?

Who is your favorite Star Wars character and why?
Hint: Mine's Palpatine because he is self-actualized anti-christ archetype

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pv-KFXQ8kG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a weak, shallow faggot.

Oh yeah? Prove it

Darth Vader, i know very original. I like him because he act like total badass bastard but hes really suffering from chronic pain, depression and lost of Padme.

My favorite is Greedo, because he had the good sense to die before the Star Wars franchise went to shit.

Seriously, fuck Star Wars. That's all.

That's deep user

just like his wounds

U mad bro? At what? the prequels? or that sad rehash of episode IV "The Farce awakens"? Or could it be that sjw propoganda "Rouge One"?

I don't have any favorite Star Wars character, I think're all okay. The blind chinese guy from the latest movie was pretty cool though

Prequel Sheev, because he's literally the only person in all three movies to have actual fun doing what he does.

>chronic pain
That part particularly gets me.

A broken heart is something we all experience at some point and can recover from.
But cramps are enough to make me wish I would just get better soon. Having to live the rest of my life with pain that never ever goes away would be a fucking nightmare to me.

No wonder he's so great with the dark side which requires a lot of anger and rage.

It's just been a series of B-movie grade money grabs ever since Empire. Two good movies, followed by a bunch of overhyped shit an 8 year old could have written. The SJW propaganda is just icing on the cake. Can't see why anyone would pay to watch at this point.

Also just his breathing gives me goosebumps

Just droppin in to tell ya disney destroyed star wars, it is a cobbled mess nao guise.

>chronoic pain

Yeah, as if he had to suffer physical pain with the technology in the star wars saga. ridiculous.

He is a cyborg, get it ?

The new movies are good. Y'all need to stop pretending Star Wars is something it isn't
>its a campy spacemovie

Darth Nihilus looks the coolest, imo

I would have to say Darth Nihilus...
"He is a wound in the Force, more presence than flesh, and in his wake life dies… sacrificing itself to his hunger."

I love the idea of a being who's mere existence causes the life force of those too weak to resist around him to rush in to feed his endless hunger. No other purpose, no grand domination, just a void that never fills no matter how much you put into it.

Star Wars technology is pretty weird.

They're so far into the technological future that they can travel faster than the speed of like and go from galaxy to galaxy.

But they can't, say, regrow a replacement for a lost limb (through cloning or whatever) and instead have to make a metallic replica.

My fav is Grievous.

>Why?
He's a coward, is cruel and an autist.
Hes the Sup Forumstard of SW

youtu.be/pv-KFXQ8kG4

Padme.

Only one to be fucked by Darth Vader and live...for a while

tbh theyre in a completely different galaxy. their culture might not even think about sewing a new arm onto the old one. maybe its against their religion

Porkins

Do I really need a reason?

Mine iz kylo ren he iz badassss

Beep bop boooop beep

he exhibits all the signs of autism

I especially like him because of the prequels

Same user. He really was a great character.

hmmm. What do you mean by the F word in this context? If you are refering to sexual intercourse, then you're mistaken. She never had sex with Darth Vader.

>"In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, you're under arrest, Chancellor."

Dart Plagueis the Wise.
"For any mystery can be solved through application of knowledge and unrelenting effort."
This is his quote, and it inspired and propelled me forward for the past 3 years.

Hope to see him return in the future movies.

Ah . . . yes. I listened to a great portion of the audio book "Plagueis." Palpatine ows a great dept to Plagueis indeed. Palpatine was quite savvy in sith/Force knowledge aswell.

Yes he was, and also smart. He knew he couldn't best his master in an open duel so he killed him in his sleep instead.
That being said, the "rule of two" was an ingenious design, therefore my second favorite is Darth Bane.

I swear
Sheev was so fucking awesome in the prequels
I'm glad they expanded more about him.
Fucking love it durin the beginning of ep 3
he just went from normal voice to "DO IT" when anakin had dooku on his knees

The Aluminum Falcon

Palpatine pisses on the lot of them in the prequels. Darn good acting. Chewy when I was a kid for the originals. New ones? Solo because of nostalgia.

Jar Jar Binks.

Completely under rated character that brought some much needed levity and comedic relief to an otherwise dry prequel series. Took the first movie from yawn to tolerable. It's a pity the studios weren't willing to take a risk in further developing his character arc as I believe more Jar Jar would have made the two later movies slam dunk silver screen classics.

>,
>Speaking of Jar Jar, in the book that takes place before TFA, they shown him off as just living off as a peddler as a former disgrace

I actually like Jar Jar as well.

Are you guys all retarded?

> Darth Bane

By far The best trilogy in Star Wars lore. If you haven't read them, stop everything and read them. Highly recommend

He was already in a movie. Earth Plagueis is ET.

Think about it: we know ET's race exist in the Star Wars canon, we see them in the senate in the prequels. ET clearly has force powers, he also has the power to bring dead things back to life. A power only Plagueis had.

Plagueis faked his death and hid out in the Milky Way Galaxy. He learned from watching Star Wars, which was given to George Lucas by aliens, that Palpatine was dead, which is why he wanted to phone home.

*Darth Plagueis.

jar jar is the phantom menace

This makes way too much sense.

Yoda

small, crazy/wise, under estimated and extremely powerful. It was awesome seeming him fight and be more alive in the prequels and clone wars cartoons

Nihlihs. I like how much power he gains, so much so that he has to trap himself in his suit to prevent himself from fading into force energy

I know you're being fake and gay, but it's already cannon that his species is Muun.

He could've created a new body for himself as part of his plan. He left his Muun body behind when he "died", and used the "ET" body as a disguise.

>Porkins
*The only Jedi mentioned thus far
I'm not sure all this sith admiration in this thread is a good thing.

Puppet Yoda. Not that faggot CGI one

>tfw he was supposed to be revealed to be a Sith Lord who had used stupidity and clumsiness as a guise while manipulating people through the force, but was received so poorly Lucas just decided to scrap his future roles altogether
I'm honestly a little disappointed we didn't get to have Darth Binks.

I didn't mind the cgi version

There is a clone war cartoon episode were he saves Padme in a very clumsy pseudo-jedi way

i like the one when luke had alot of toupees

The 3D series? Yeah, I remember an episode where he puts on a robe to hide his identity, and then people think he's a jedi. And then clown-y shenanigans ensue.

That was Star Track, retard!

That's the one

What the fuck did you just say