H-Hey Anonymous!

H-Hey Anonymous!

I-it's time for another h-help thread!
D-do you need someone to talk to?
A h-hug?
M-maybe something to do with the r-rest of your evening?

Don't suffer in s-silence, I'm here for you!

How can I make myself more interesting to others, so they want to spend more time with me ? :)

If a nig fuck a trap who gets the aids?

Hello! Welcome back. How are you today?

I didn't expect a thread this early, thanks Alice

I'm bored as shit, why not

R8 my doggo

Hi generic-anime-girl-chan, my question why people doesnt like me? And why i hate them?

Heya Alice, pumped for stream tonight?

New schedule!

I want help being accepted in to the KKK, my daddy was a Jew and I can't get in

ALice suck my black dick

W-what are your current hobbies?

Thank you! I-I'm well today~! What about you?

Y-You're welcome!

You need to be treated like a fucktoy. Used, discarded and set aside to be used again. I don't think you are good at sucking dick or fucking for that matter right now. You would need some proper coercion. You need to be teased to her limit. Your skin touched, breathed on, licked and kissed. Along your neck and your sides, all while you are tied down to a bed in nothing but your underwear. Teased for hours if I do say so myself. Then, when you are near your breaking point, I would refrain from you and untie you. Saying " that you get no more until you suck dick like a proper whore". I would guide you along with a fistful of your hair and tell you that she won't get anything until she does this right. I would see your panties wet and just tease you about it."i haven't even really started in you yet..just wait until your cockslut training really begins" I would tell you -- I like to make you a girl that I can bring g to the edge. Make her blood burn with want, make her logical cognitive thoughts melt away. With every tease, lick, phonecall to tease and imaginative fantasies I like to bring a girl to the point of craving, then listen to her beg

Oh, that explains everything then, fair enough

I've got pre-grad anxiety and haven't slept for 3 ays. Can't smoke or drink how can I sleep?

I fucked this girl this morning that I had curious about for a while.

>says she wants to talk
>go out and meet her and she beats around the bush for 30 min
>Get tired of it and go up to my room
>*knock knock*
>Hi user, just wanted to come up and talk to you
>kisses me
>get in bed snuggle up and gets our shirts off
>we fall asleep together
>wake up get rowdy and put it in
>been three months since last splooge so I shoot in literally 15 sec
> just pull out before and tell her we are rushing it
>she leaves

wat do?

how do i into streaming. i only play old strategy games and rts.

P-pl hate ugly guys so you should just kys

Why in the fuck do you type out your stutter? Boi is you retarded?!

I'm just here to post butts

I'm going to b-be streaming Breath of the Wild at 6PM today!

Nice dubs! Also nice doggo!!

Do p-people tell you the reasons why they don't like you?

where can I find reason to get up everyday?

Everytime I meet someone new, I tend to despise their existence and disregard them talking to me until I just end up leaving.

How do I make it to where I can actually try to get to know someone new without automatically dismissing them as unimportant?

I'm doing ok. I have to move out of my apartment by the end of the week, but hopefully that will go well. Do you have a truck I could borrow?

Come to those threads, and try not missing any of them

Please answer this, cunt

Yeah, I could use a hug tbh...

Why are you doing this, Alice? Never been in one of these threads before and I'm curious.

Do not criticize the stutter

Y-yes! I'm very excited to stream f-for you all tonight!

I recommend unisom for sleep! It's OTC and a very helpful sleep-aid!

D-did she like it?

Most people are in fact uninteresting and unimportant. The solution is to either keep looking, or give up. The latter option really isn't that bad, as long as your thoughts don't dwell on it too much.

yea wtf is this thread

Why do you type out your stutter? Srsly are you fucking stupid or something

It's a clever and creative way to advertise her Twitch

i think i am starting to love for one girl, I don't want cuz I know it will end badly for me, what do?

I want to take a nap but I would also workout. Heeeelp

K-ys user

Suck my tiny little dong, bitchtits

earlier there was this thread where we were discussing female mind. some b/tards were trying to say the easiest way to get nudes is being a genuine nice guy then girls would assume you are automatically more attractive.

thoughts? any femanon who wants to jump in is welcome

My unstinct is that she's uninterested. Thoughts OP?

Ask other p-pepole to see what they would like to see you play!

I don't see any stutter.

I r-recommend getting a plant or perhaps a pet!

i dont want to

... she's been doing this long before she streamed....

It's love and help!

Feel like a constant failure as everyday i continue to fall short of my hopes and dreams. Finally get into field I want but not the job i want.... hate every day.

Well, i think trap getd nigger aids and nigger gets faggots aids

I've always been a direct approach person. I have a hard time reading the room and general social ques.(i'm not a mind reader people wtf yall want from me) Alice what can I do to better understand peoples needs/request.

How tall are you?

please be bait

I'm jewish.

W-what t-the f-f-f-fuck is this t-then?

same here. i kinda want to kill myself but I dont have a good method

You should i did it already it was g8

*hug*

I'm d-doing this to help Anonymous

S-she's not that into you.

W-what is it that you want to do?

I think this would work on nice girls, but the nice ones aren't usually the most attractive ones. The bitchy ones usually want a "badass" or someone with money or who can give them something they want. "Nice boys" to them are more feminine and/or nerdy. I was the nice girl in high school who gave nudes to a guy who was playing nice. When I realized he wasn't so nice, I was mortified. If you do get nudes this way, please don't turn into a dick immediately after.

:)

Alice how do I get revenge on someone I hate?

One word... hobbies

Another fail in your life HAHAHAHA

Military/Police

>It's love and help!
my god what happened to this place?

Hey Alice
Thoughts on this?

It looks like y-you have a stutter, dear. I r-recommend speech therapy.

Don't kill yourself! It's n-not worth it and also you mean a l-lot to me anonymous

Oh hello. You don't mind a mannequin looking fuck hopping in here do ya?

im still struggling to find meaning in my life after returning from Iraq injured to find i'd have more support if is was a refugee. my bouts of anger are getting worse, barely prevented myself murdering the crazy old cunt on the bus this morning for just being a crazy cunt.

im starting to worry about my ability to control myself. im engaging in wreckless sexual activity with a cock addict from work. my eating is out of control but i havnt been drinking heavily for awhile

not you

Honestly, the stuttering thing is fucking retarded. Honestly.

Hey Alice I love you. I have horrible loneliness, I've never been hugged, kissed, touched by a girl before. I never had friends. I spend my life as a shut in. I'm too shy to talk to anyone in real life. I just want a realtionship. It doesn't even have to be sexual I just want a hug. What do I do?

Make a general help thread, it helped alice

thank god

I have exams in 2 weeks time and haven't started practice yet. God fucking help me anons, I'm fucked.

Check'd and saved

Any dating advice Alice

>the best revenge is being happy
This.

*hug* I would highly recommend seeing a psychologist for treating what looks to be social anxiety f-from my standpoint.

I haven't dated in y-years.

Get studying!

Go in ur garage, start ur car and take a nap

U won´t suffer nothing. Co2 is causing euphoria

I'm fine.

Are you as retarded as your posting s-s-s-style?

fucking niggers..

can you answer this

>Hey Alice I love you
>I love you
>love you
>love

Want to start dating again? Wink wink

Why do you bother trying to make others happy when you can't make yourself happy?

alice why does your voice sound like a hormonally unbalanced dude?

>Wink wink
I seriously think I can never come here again

Hey Alice, you are a stupid cunt. That is all.

B-beacuse im a retarded faggot

should I get drunk tonight? reality is too much to handle for me

i need help with some java programs... are you up for it?

>15 sec, don't expect so
Think i'm going to ignore her.
It was a little weird

Can take it anymore fucking kys

He is a dude dipshit..

jelly bby?

Everyone is hating on the stutter, but I actually like it. It's a good characterizing feature.

Y-yeah no, don't do this. Suicide is never the answer.

No, nice dubs tho.

F-find out if she has feelings for you too. It's b-better to know and get over than to never know at all.

It's n-not about making me happy, it's about taking care of my home and those who live here.

It doesn't.

C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-cunt

you a faggot bruv

Yeah nah it's stupid as fuck

did God make midgets just so i can kek?

>nice dubs
>Gets trips