>tell her I'm also quiet
>tell her I've been loner since starting school
>she seems to listen and talks back friendly
>ask if I can hangout with her and her friends at lunch
>i join them and we talk alot and laugh first day
>second day I just couldn't keep a conversation
>my head was still in a book I was reading
>think nothing of it
>text quiet girl once over the weekend saying I can't hang out at lunch cause of clubs I've been checking out
>no response
>think nothing of it
>go in to talk to counselor today
>my counselor is changing my classes around again
>ffs it's hard enough to meet people already
>he tells me he got a complaint
>said a group of girls said I was annoying then
>wtf
>make up realistic excuse about trying to meet people
>i feel like dying
>why didn't they just tell me
>why did I try to socialize with people
>why couldn't I just be the natural loner I am
Forcing myself to change after being a shut in for a year and a half isn't working. I'm 18 and acting like a different person to cram in high school experience. WHAT DO I TEXT HER!?! I'm thinking just saying I'm sorry and thanks for the time. Any of you ever experience this and know how to defuse it without making ass of yourself?
>mfw trying to avoid them

Have any idea whom group was?

>said a group of girls said I annoying them*

I'm on mobile at the moment

that was painful to read.. anyway i was in the same situation just a bit longer then i realized that it would all come naturally cause i have an interesting personality and i did what i enjoyed and people saw that , find a hobby you will meet people that spill just as much if not more spaghettios

"I'm sorry things didn't work out between us, but our time together was precious to me. I will always be around if you need me"

Do it now buddy damage control needs to happen quick

Yes I only talked to them for 2 hours though and first time it wasn't awkward or me running my mouth

"I'm sorry and thanks for the time"
Don't do that. Please.

Post a photo of yourself, user. I'll tell you what you should text back.

What ?
She wanted to meet with you. A group of girls doesnt like you for some reason.
Are you sure that is somehow related ?

dont orbit them like a beta. bitch didnt want you move on , get over it.

literally never talk to her again. and who cares dude. high school is fucking whack. im happy i only talk to like 3 people from mine

some truth in that.

>WHAT DO I TEXT HER!?!
You don't, unless you want a restraining order.
The bitch already made a complaint about you and doesn't respond to your texts.
This is how women are, that's how they get rid of you.

You need to stop giving a fuck about these people, most of the people you go to school will you'll never even see again after you graduate.

Your right maybe it was just one of her friends
I don't even want to fuck her or anything I just want to have a friend who is similar

Don't text her, you obviously overdid it somehow. Don't feel bad though, I grew up the only child where the only other person my age lived 2 hours away and had no mutual interests. When we moved to NYC of all places I about killed myself and got killed several times. The good thing however was when I learned nobody gave a shit how you acted as long as you clearly loved doing it. I like "art" aka shit I found and piled into off shapes cause they look cool. I just showed my work and overall the response was positive and now I'm pretty much "normal" though I don't sometimes understand why people make a big deal of other people when they wouldn't give an a dollar on the street for a sandwich.

TL:DR find a hobby and go to the other people that enjoy that hobby. Be honest when you are socially out of your league.

I know now and will try to avoid her I just want feel like I have to apologize

>literally never talk to her again.
Basically. You can make acquaintances and people your friendly towards with as many people as possible, but you can't make yourself be friends with people you can't relate to/can't talk with. I did the same thing, talk with as many people as you can, make actual friends with only a handful of people.
Besides, when it comes to friends always go for quality over quantity. You won't talk to most of the people you meet in school after you graduate anyways.

you dont have to apologize. fuck that cunt. if anything you should be angry because the whore couldnt be straightforward with you and tell you shes not interested

let me tell you truth my friendo , there are no female friends there are
>Want to bang
>Cant bang
>Can bang
there is no friendship between a male and female thats just how nature works she thought you wanted to fuck her cause at some degree you did and she felt that. go get some male friends , unless you are a faggot they wont suck your dick but drinking / gaming / sport buddies are much better than a whiny bitch.

Underage b&

GTFO with this shit

Okay I'm texting her sorry and I'll delete your number so she doesn't think I'm some creep and yeah I guess I'm mad since they couldn't just tell me and now my counselor has opinion of me I don't like since I have to see him alot

repeat till you know your mistakes , fix them. Btw there are retarded level nice people that will never betray you try to find them and repeat doing awkward stuff till you realize and get rid off them, dont be a normalfag tho, you just need to have 2 personalities

also you fucked up at
>tell her I'm also quiet
>tell her I've been loner since starting school

DO. NOT. FUCKING. TEXT. HER. just delete her number. if she texts you, adk whos this? then ignore her

FUCK DUDE DON'T TEXT HER GODDAMN

I think this mother fucker's fucking with us.

Has to be bait

You're right I'll get rid of her number and if I ever run into her again I'll just say sorry and keep walking but not like autist

Wow that's some faggot shit right there.

this.

everything is temporary except for memories you make and have to live with

don't text her

Are you on the spectrum or is this an elaborate bait thread I honestly can't tell

Kek I'm not baiting this is real thanks for advice my dudes

Okay my dudes was baiting

Thid

This. Seriously youre just digging deeper if you text her again, and even more if you apologise for fucking talking to her. Jesus, just pretend youre someone with self respect and do what they would do.

>I'm thinking just saying I'm sorry and thanks for the time.
best thing you can do, if it was her then she'll feel guilty if she's got anything other than a potato in her chest, and if she wasn't she'll think you're nice and she'll tell you that there is no reason to be sorry and she'll try to cheer you up

So you talked to a girl and she told a counselor she didn't want you to talk to her. That's better than if you fucked a girl and she told the police she didn't want you to fuck her. Consider yourself lucky.

never apologize to a woman OP you are better than that