Ask a guy who's been pretending to be blind in another state for 2 years

>Ask a guy who's been pretending to be blind in another state for 2 years.

>ask your sentence meaningless for 2 years

why?

I was bored and saw some daredevil commercial.
I go to another state 2-3 times a month. Nobody knows me. Wanted to see the perks of being disabled.
>Alot

Open doors.
Always polite.
Hot chicks dig the hurt puppy thing.
That's actually the main thing, I always get 1 new chick, at the least, per month.
I'm not bad looking, so that helps.

why the shit would you pick blind?

Wheelchair is way more fun.

I lived in Vegas for seven years during college, and about halfway through I decided to go buy a wheelchair (a nice one... not some ghetto hospital looking shit).

Bitches fucking LOVE wheelchair guys, even if it's a bitch to work that shit in public and drive. I had a fucking great wingman though, so it worked out well.

I'd imagine that blind would invite a lot of fat bitches instead of the good looking ones though... even if blind is way easier to pull off.

ok and what did you say when they realized you dont need the wheelchair ?

I almost went with wheelchair, but I was actually in one for a couple of months in high school.
>Been there done that
It did invite some fat bitches, but the hot ones far outweigh it.
Any good wheelchair stories?

do you use glasses or are you actually always looking in some strange direction? would be impressive

Glasses. I have very extensive Ray-Band collection.
>Ex-Girlfriend brought them

you know what, you actually make me curious.
I should actually try that myself.

ANsWeRWWREAFAO

There's actually several different reasons people need wheelchairs.

One of which, severe RA, doesn't require constant use of the chair and has variability depending on the severity of the flare.

I strapped a cane to mine. Nobody ever questioned it.

... not that I wanted many people around for long in the first place. Vegas isn't exactly a girlfriend town unless you count a regular visit to a hooker as a "girlfriend...
... and if you do you're a serious fucking neckbeard nigga.

OP here. I actually have two bitches who I've had a few threesomes like every 4 months.
>Literally pity for the 1st one.
>Awwww poor blindy.
>Let's make him feel good.
>Pretend not to see them getting on their knees.
>Diamond

how many tits have you "seen"?

>Glasses. I have very extensive Ray-Band collection.
>extensive Ray-Band collection.
>Ray-Band
>b&

I have several good ones.

Street performer whores fucking LOVE that shit. Freemont Street, especially in front of Glitter Gulch, you'll get TONS of strippers that'll sit on your lap for fucking selfies and shit. Most of them will take their tits out just for the shot.

It's also great in college, especially with the asian bitches in the STEM fields... although it helps if you have like, weird animu knowledge and understand programming or physics because those bitches are weird as fuck in the first place.
>inb4 asians are a horrible insectoid race of aliens and are all scum. They have exoskeletons. Trust me. Poke one sometime and see.

I also found it really really funny to get fucking hammered as shit and just roll into random hot bitches and then apologize. Sometimes you can get them to wheel you around for a bit.

The trick is to make sure you don't look homeless. Groom well, because there's a fine line between wheelchair guy and homeless wheelchair guy... and the difference in treatment is staggering.

Did you miss the part where in said they were bought for me Champ?

What's the best thing you've gotten out of it?

Got a free bottle of expensive as fuck wine at this french restaraunt one time because it wasn't exactly "wheelchair accessible". I believe the name of the place was Bacchus, at The Lakes in Vegas. (probably misspelled).

Wheelchair + Strip Club = high probability of pity blowjob. Had it happen three times. (once at the Hustler Club, twice at the Crazy Horse II). By "pity" I mean "didn't charge", just so we're clear.

Be careful with that shit though, because AIDS and shit.
>steer clear of the jigaboos
>inb4 "lol steer clear"