Sup guys

Sup guys,
I have about 6 adderal capsules that are 25mg a piece and a bottle of sleeping pills.
What are my chances of overdose if I take these all at once?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spluCmG0efM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user. please call suicide hotline now. Or atleast sleep on it.

  ▲
▲ ▲

It's funny that you say sleep on it.
I'm at the end of my rope here and I just don't have anything left in me to continue onward with.

Pretty low. Not enough Adderal to be toxic and it's quite difficult to kill yourself with sleeping tablets - or at least it used to be when they were all benzo's, some of the newer ones might be different. And how many is a bottle? Toxicity is generally worked out in milligrams per kilo of bodyweight.

Please don't do this, you deserve to live, Do not do this, even if this is some sort of sick joke.

Damn.
Yeah I'm a big guy so it'll probably be even less effective.
And I got about 31 Unison sleepgel 50mg each.

this

why don't you just go to the drugstore and buy around 8 bottles of the cheapest pills and go full Galactic Federation Meal on those fuckers?

Not like you'll miss the dosh

Google the name of the drug with "LD50". That should let you work out roughly how much it would take.

sup fat weaboo, there is always something to live for. and no joke, it is not always obvious, and i think you should make a bucket list (all the places you want to see, all the things you want to do). and look there is no rush, you can always find meaning in something

You still alive OP?

Tell us your story.

Also, in any attempt at a drug overdose it's worth adding an anti-emetic to the mix so you don't just vomit them all back up.

Hey OP, i forgot.. i always listen to this song when i am down, i dunno why, i just do youtube.com/watch?v=spluCmG0efM

OP still alive?

talk man, that's kinda crepy

Well, I've always been that awkward kid that just never really fit in anywhere. Ya know like that one guy that was just always by himself and quiet. I never had a relationship and am now 23 going on 24.

Life is just bad for me right now as I do not have anything going for me and I seem to let down everyone that entrusts me with stuff to do. My job is getting stressful and I'm fucking up left and right and am on the verge of putting my two weeks notice in. My parents, whom I live with, just seem sad that their son is just pathetic and fat nobody. I don't have a room nor a bed so I have been sleeping on a couch for over 5 years. Recently I just can't find the urge to do anything. The only time I am at peace and happy is when I'm staring off into space or asleep and far away from where I am.

>at peace and happy when far away

just take a fucking trip and don't return. You will always have us

Is it that hard to get a job? Where do you live?

well tell your parents that you want to change things, and then start dedicating some of your free time to exercise (i am not assuming you are fat, it is just a good way to clear your mind), and building up a social circle. if you dont know where to start, then hit up some randoes in game or something. oh yeah btw i hope your family supports you

he already has a job. That's more than most people have. Literally the only thing he has to do is save up and go wherever the fuck he wants.

I was thinking about that but I just want to stop thinking altogether. My issues will always stick with me so long as I can form a thought.

every issue can be solved, you just need DETERMINATION

yes things can get so hard but whenever you sink to the bottom you can use that to rest, then start climbing back up again. Yes it will hurt when you fall but when you kill yourself you hurt everyone around you too, so even if you think you mean nothing just go out there and make it mean something, be a firefighter, die saving someone's life not having your loved ones find your lifeless body just imagine what they would go through

I live on the east coast. Won't say which state but consider it the middle of the east coast.

how about you try? You're trying making yourself special through suffering, like you have this unbearable and unique condition of impossible sadness.

Get off your shit horse, people have it worse than you and still manage.

If you don't it's cause you're weak. Only out is to prove you're better than that.

was that done with aid of a neural network?

Travel. If you're suicidal go die on Mount Everest, atleast then you'll experience something awesome before your time in this world is done.

Please.
Livestream.
It.

Please.

I'm basically you but without a job and twenty-seven. I've been homeless on more than one occasion, life is extremely rough. I got of life experiences living on the streets. I am on welfare, and I am actively seeking employment. I provide my food and any manual labor I can provide for shelter. It works out, man, I know it seems bad for you but things can always be worse than they are

I hope things get better for you, and that you're able to either find a job or a hobby you like and can save up enough to move and start anew or get your own studio apartment and have your own space, independence from your family might prove challenging if you're not accustomed to being self-sufficient though.

This. Facebook Live could do with some more death.

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>SnapchatY.me
thank me later

my first relationship was 26. I feel i had social issues and never understood the dynamics of it.

It lasted 3 and a half years, i, to this day have no idea why it ended - and it crushed me when she dumped me - but i know i loved her and she loved me, even if it was brief.

it will come and you will be changed forever when it does.

lmao appropriate

op don't do it
just because a book has an end doesn't mean you shouldn't read

go eat dic

nnnno

>Sleep on it
Kek

Nope, drink some alcohol too.