Post your favorite album that you listened to for the first time in the last seven days...

Post your favorite album that you listened to for the first time in the last seven days. Rec stuff to others if you want to!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyORieDhpkg
youtu.be/VB-L8KaoxmA
youtube.com/watch?v=qE4a17z1jyU&t=769s
hanggai.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=kAaTJYq5zVs
youtube.com/watch?v=2CN-SbcfIXU
youtube.com/watch?v=taMofykEqLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wilco - Shmilcho
Looking for something mature but not pretentious, laid back and retrospective

You are probably already aware of this album but
youtube.com/watch?v=AyORieDhpkg

took me long enough

youtu.be/VB-L8KaoxmA

Picked this up at a record show a couple weeks back. Finally got around to listening to it and it's awesome.

OP if you're into Earth, especially their older stuff, check this out.

Absolutely obsessed with this album right now, and the band in general.

This album's been blown off by so many people, including my friends, seemingly because of it's laid back, casual nature, and it's too bad, it's pretty great. I'm not sure what else sounds like it though. Try Tweedy's solo music. It's on my backlog and I haven't listened to it yet, but I imagine it sounds like this.

Anyway, I love this album. The productions great and the rapping is good too. I still need to listen to his other albums but I'll take any recommendations I can take.

Schmilco is unironically one of my least favorite records not because it's terrible, but because of how mediocre it is.

Recommended by another user here literally yesterday.

fuck

reccomend me stuff youtube.com/watch?v=qE4a17z1jyU&t=769s

It's my favorite Wilco album, I don't understand why people are calling it mediocre. Weird

Hanggai - He Who Travels far [Mongolian Folk Rock with Punk influences]
hanggai.bandcamp.com/

Just from listening to a few minutes of a couple songs, try Busdriver, specifically Temporary Forever. His flow is sorta similar gets kinda dense. Driver is always dense, so it can get obnoxious. Best LP from him is Cosmic Cleavage

He sounds a lot like Blackalicious, maybe? I haven't listened to Blackalicious in years but when I clicked your link I thought it was him for a few seconds for whatever reason. Regardless, Blazing Arrow is a great album and anybody should give it a spin.

youtube.com/watch?v=kAaTJYq5zVs

Try Neu if you haven't before
Maybe Indian - The Unquiet Sky

This and 'Make A Jazz Noise Here' are both fun

James Gang - yer album

youtube.com/watch?v=2CN-SbcfIXU

Listen to their album Hex if you havent

Amon Düül
Amon Düül II

Made by some random dude in Bulgaria. Reminds me of Oceansize, very seamless transitions: youtube.com/watch?v=taMofykEqLI

Not the best Mac album, but a few songs are great and Moonlight on the River is a side of Mac we don't often see.

Have you heard Angels of Darkness, Demons of Light? Part 1 is probably better than 2, the eponymous track is a masterpiece

It was on a CD just laying around until I finally listened to it yesterday. It's god tier