Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing on my Wii and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

Get Vitamin A treatment.

I really just want to pop them spots.

Have you thought about seeing a doctor for treatment for your acne?

go to dermatologist get accutane

jesus christ do you ever stop scratching?

This FFS ,OP why do you even think you could take care of that with something over the counter?

STOP RESPONDING

HE MAKES THIS SHIT THREAD EVERY DAY

Buy a Switch

that shit looks like a moon surface. You should be called the moon man.

Stop touching your fucking face.

Rub lime on it. I'm dead serious i had bad acne when i was 15-16. Rubbing lime on it constantly killed it off. Its basically acid killing all the oil in your face. Let it sit for 30 minutes then wash your face. It does make your face a bit dry so there's that. Just keep doing it twice a day when you wake up and before you go to sleep. do it for a month you'll see a night and day difference.

>It does sting like a bitch tho.

holy shit... you are here EVERY DAY?

there's an archive you fucking moron. search by image hash or the first sentence.

Who keeps posting this shit

>there's an archive you fucking moron.

riiiiiiiight.

I have acne similar to yours user. I'm 29 and married, she loves me, I love her, really don't give a fuck about anything or anybody else, we both work, and ... I mean, fuck its all good dude. You just have to get the fuck out there and do shit. You'd be surprised, some people when they look at you, LOOK at you, not the shit on your face but for whom you are. It's actually pretty normal, gtfo there and do shit nigger.

You won't. Better kill yourself. Bye!

Just get a hooker. They cost less.

wash your damn face... jesus..

You're a disgusting fuck

I-I need to get a rag and wash it off...please...it's...it's too much. I need to scrub it. I need to pop all of them.

Why the fuck do you want a girlfriend with horrible acne?

Seen this thread cor last 4 days str8. This is how i know 4chins regurgitates content.

Either that or there's way too many autistic children on this site.

Maybe botb

gonna yak

You dont.

Your poor genes must not be allowed to propagate.

There's different kinds of acne with different causes. The irregular shapes of yours suggest it's not hormonal, the existence of black heads suggest there's dirt in your pores, and the red rashes around it suggest it's external and not subdermal

My guess is you have shitty hygiene. How often (and how well) do you shower? Do you use soap on your face?

See a professional to get the majority of it popped and cleaned, wash regularly, and use aftershave or similar to keep your pores closed to help keep dirt out. The acne should go away within a month.