Are you ready to be drafted Sup Forums?

are you ready to be drafted Sup Forums?

No. If I get drafted i'm just going to shoot myself.

#same

I'm Canadian.

It's not possible for me to be drafted

It'll never happen. Even if I was the right age, they'd 4F me so fast your head will spin.

Where's this party being held?

you'd rather kys then die defending your country's jews?

>Kill yourself
or
>Go into the military, get a decent pay, get out with pension, you got buff in the military, and got to shoot some NKs, with the only downsides being potential PTSD and a minor chance of death

Sup Forums is literally 15 year old cucks confirmed.

That being said I'm ready to go, could be entertaining.

Hell, yea, let's go kill us some o'dem slant eyed zipper head Victor charlie bravo ma'fukkas

Tits or gtfo

I already have ptsd

Hell yea. I'll fight for the US of fucking A without hesitation.

Not femanon, it's not possible because I am already in

You don't know a fucking thing about the military aside from what recruiters tell you do you fucking manchild. I hope the draft happens I want your ass over here shoveling gravel and being trained to be a meat shield because of your abysmal asvab scor. and shipped off to fight a bunch of towel heads who you'd probably choke on the dick of before shooting

Did my time, saw combat, I'm done.

what branch?

i was in dep as a 68w in the army but left before basic when i realized it wasn't a good option for me then

do you like it?

If they have to draft my old, weazing ass you fuckers are already way up shit creek.

Navy, in training; lots of studying

I'm gonna flash bang by own allies

Sure! 45 and overweight! Ha!

All you little smart mouth faggot kids better get yer shit together or it's first to go last to know walking the point and taking the first hit. We'll find out what kind of a man you are now bitches. Oh yeah one other thing. Ladies, it's a whole new world. You want to be treated equal? Step up and grab your rifle. The bitches get to go too.

PUSSY

Nuke?

my nigga right there, you people need to have a sense of dignity for your country and this guy understands.

I'm half way through my voluntary enlistment, so no.

Go to the doctor and find out what disqualifying medical condition you have.

>drafted?
43, too old.
I might get recalled (AF vet) when the orange douche starts attacking other countries but I'm close enough to Canada to leave.

I'm too old.

Who's going to ask?
Who's going to tell?

I was thinking of joining the marines after between graduating community college and transferring into a real college. Anybody have any experience with what I'd actually be doing and for how long? I'd like to study while I'm over there but It's understandable if I can't.

That's repealed. I had a cross dressing soldier that had dildos just laying around his room during our tour.