>bring zip lock bags with me
>start filling them up, manager comes over "says its not allowed"
>get into heated argument
>cops called they say I cant take the food
>tell me to pay and leave

I paid so why couldnt I take it

Are you a nigger?

You sound like a nigger.

I paid for all the food I can eat why does it matter where I eat it?

This is copypasta from the food and cooking board

because you're a nigger. cops don't like niggers

prove it

all the food you can eat while inside the restaurant*

see the problem here?

Only a nigger couldn't understand how a all you can eat restaurant works.

If they let you carry out as much food as you want then they'd have to let everyone, it would leave them broke.

Nigger

Threads up right now

how do i find the food board

Topfuckingkek

/CK/

>>tell me to pay and leave
You pay on the way IN retard

Never happened

Boards.Sup Forums.org/ck/

i ain't clickin that shit nigga

this thread is worse than an actual golden corral

suck my cock homo

I used to wear my big winter coat and load up at KFC buffet when I was in college and poor back home in Minnesota.

Only later did I find out most KFCs don't have the colonels buffet. I would have starved in other states.

KFC saved my life

I've found a KFC buffet once and they had actual fries instead of those retarded potato wedges and it was fucking awesome. I think it was in Ohio

Ya I think it is a Midwest thing. I haven't had KFC in about ten years but when I do it will be at a place with the buffet. Only way to go I think it was $6 and I prob took 30 bicuits and 20 chicken breasts.

Thanks Colonel.

They really changed there food in the late 90s and it's fucking gross since then. Same with Dairy Queen their burgers were so good in 1996

Hartz is the place to go for a chicken buffet in TX

I don't know if it's just my local DQ, but the one near me has god tier burgers. They're almost as good as 5 guys.

yup nig allright

i know its prolly pasta...

just reminds me of the saying we have in Open Source software:
"FREE, as in Beer"

Free Beer. (Open Source Software)
That means you can come to my party, and drink beer freely no problems. Get your drink on, faggot!

that does not mean you can fill up your MLP backpack with all the beer you can fit, and go down the street and sell it to your DND buddies.

No you were just younger and gave less of a shit in 96. It's all shit tier it's fast food.

Never heard of it. Is it a chain? I am scared of Texas food cuz I have never seen such fat people. I thought us Minnesotans were fat but god damn it is 600lb life down there.

Then I live in CO and everyone is little pussy twigs.

Oak Grove Missouri has a colonel buffet, only one left sadly here :(

Might be right. My moms cooking is fucking gross now too and I loved it growing up.

Fuck once you hit your late 20s and early 30s food really changed. Unless you want to be fat then it prob stays the same.

How much is it? Just curious. I think the one in MN in the 90s was $6.