Do you enjoy his music?

Do you enjoy his music?

Yup, he has one of the best flows I've ever seen from a rapper

>Inb4 haha you have shit taste

Show me a better one before you post some stupid shit, there's always an idiot who does this

>Show me a better one before
Gucci

>muh peace,love, and positivity

i feel like even if i liked rap i would hate that guy

You can feel the reddit stink on him

Yeah but Gucci is liquid garbage

If you find something wrong with this than you're a bitter fuck who probably hates himself

only a black person could because logic is so black white people can't relate to his bars

I'm really starting to lose interest in hip hop, its so cringey this year.

It's becoming another beast, and I think that's a good thing. Death Grips is another good example of this

Lost interest in hip/hop a few months ago user, I feel you. I'm getting too old to be listening to teenager music

He's so black, he's blacker than Taylor Swift.

young thug will save it don't you worry

>hi i'm logic
>i'm mixed race
>that means i get to say "nigga"

>Using passive-aggressive insults

Well you sure as fuck still sound like one

Fat Joe says nigga, fuck off

It's because of this "Trap" shit that's taking over.

It started a looong time ago user, and judging by what has been released recently it's started to die down

I've only enjoyed Under Pressure. Everything else is pretty forgettable/uninteresting.

IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK IM BLACK

I DONT MAKE GOOD MUSIC ANYMORE BUT IM BLACK THATS ALL THAT MATTERS I NEED YOU TO KNOW I NEED YOU TO REMEMBER MY MOM WHTIE MY DAD BLACK SO IM BLACK@!!!!!!!!

Just letting you know, you're a fucking moron