Hey Sup Forums, I have a dilemma

Hey Sup Forums, I have a dilemma.

I was talking to this girl, and we really seemed to hit it off. Now all of a fucking sudden she doesn't want to talk to me anymore, let alone acknowledge me. I didn't do shit to deserve this.

What should I do? Should I confront her about it or should I just move on and forget she exists?

never speak to her again

second this

she smelled the autism , you`re fucked now user

Plus one, ignore her

same thing happened to me user, gotta move on

Confront your feelings you fag. Women love it when you are honest.

This is the only acceptable answer and the only winning move.

she will not accept u. she realized how pathetic you truly are

Go full columbine on her ass

Lies, women love to think they're special. And what better way to make her feel special than by killing yourself for her?

there's no "confront" faggot. she's not into you. don't be a Sup Forumsitch. move on.

She got a dicking from a better guy. You lost your chance, move on.

I didn't want to be her boyfriend though, we we're just friends and that's it.

you're making this more pathetic by the moment.

move on

Yeah, but you wanted to be more. You're being a fag. She was probably just using you while she was on the rebound from a guy or temporarily broken up with her boyfriend.

ok

>we we're just friends

Oh,your a beta. She wanted a dicking and knew you wouldn't deliver. You fucked even worse and prolly spilled some major spaghetti. Move on, don't look like an even bigger bitch.

>730519138
kek

Kidnap her and kill her
Dead bitches can't break hearts

you fucking retarded, thats the reason.she wanted more and you got confortable and friendzoned her

She clearly doesn't want to talk to you. Making drama about it will not change that. Move on.

Hey bro, that's fucked up and in my opinion I would ask her what's going on.

:)