Need advice

Need advice.

Best fuck of my life moved across the country years ago. She is in town and wants to get together. Fuck yes I'm in.

Bad timing. When we arranged to meet, turns out my wife has a medical appointment. Might get diagnosed with some serious life altering shit.

so I'm supposed to be fucking my FWB during the time the wife got the appointment.

If I still meet fuckbuddy during that time, I might be too distracted knowing wife is in appointment that might change our lives forever.

or I could change to meet fuckbuddy next day. won't be thinking about wife's appointment. but will be thinking about the result of the appointment.

not sure which will have bigger negative impact on dick, if either.

>inb4 fuck the fuckbuddy before wife's appointment. no time. it's either during or the next day?

Wat du?

>Pic semi-related:not fuckbuddy but close and GODDAMN does she suck my cock good! best ever. not passing this up.

yeah, her titties are 100% natural and even a bit bigger than those. and she loves having her mouth fucked and milking every drop of cum

you're married don't be an asshole

This. Also kill yourself

You could just be as horrible of a person as possible and divorce the wife the next day after sleeping with the fuck buddy. Seeing as any decency is already off the table, you literal example of human garbage.

not fucking her is not an option

did you see pic semi-related faggot?

but it l i t e r a l l y is
just don't fuck her it's that easy

nice dubs

You are an asshole. It's simple as that. I tell you what to do. Kill yourself.

it is sooooo not an option to not fuck her.

she sucks my dick like no other. I need that. might not ever get the chance to have her suck my dick again.

I don't think you're understanding the situation.

it's not like it's the first time I've fucked someone else when married. I fucked this very fuckbuddy dozens of times while both married. not like I'm crossing a line.

oh okay carry on then.

thought you'd see it my way. I mean, I will literally be doing pic related. just tomorrow or the day after? that is the question

have you thought about killing yourself you self centered sociopath?

when the fuck did Sup Forums go all white Knight

Sauce

this

I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am i?

Day after. At least you'll be relieved your wife might die so there would be one less thing to worry about. After all, she's just an obstacle in your way to happiness. Poor woman... At least she'll die thinking that she is loved... -sigh-

Also fuck you and everything you hold dear. But that would have ruined previous post

finally, an answer to my question. thank you user

Yvw, m8.

Fuck her after you killed yourself

Why did you get married? Just stay single and fuck your way into numbing valhalla.

that ship sailed over 20 years ago. here we are, married.

do you have pics of her? No face, just body.

As long as his wife doesn't know it's not an issue.

again, not her, but real fucking close to her tits and looks

thank you user. THANK YOU

but that's already a given. still trying to decide which day to fuck her.

the who fucking cares? what difference does it make? it's bullshit anyway.

If you have the guts to fuck another girl while your wife might be dying have also the guts to tell her and kys

Insist a threesome?

bang your wife instead?

fuck here on the day, you will be to distracted to care about your wife and it is better than getting limp dick because you wife had got bad news

best answer

/thread

dang what a shitbag lol

back when we fucked there were no cameras on phones. it wasn't common to take nudes, especially when both were married and could get caught. just wasn't done routinely.

Christ. Fuck off. Just cause a guy likes fucking around.

Hey OP... Fuck her both days!

Real advice? You won't be thinking of medical results when you're balls deep. Screw the FWB the day after appointment.

this so much

why not marry your best fuck in the first place?

definitely leaning this way. I can deal with the results of the appointment so next day should be OK. But same day it will be on my mind, won't stop thinking about wife and what's going on.

Sounds like you fucked up and married the wrong woman.
That's ok, soon you'll have your chance again.
>You're gunna fuck up.

we were both already married many years when we started fucking. besides, she's not the kind you marry. you don't take this one to meet the boss.

This breaks my heart a little.

I'm getting married but not to my best fuck because my best fuck is mostly crazy.

You have to remember that being with someone is more than fucking them. My soon-to-be wife is an amazing cook, loves me, is funny, will be a fantastic mother, and is still great to fuck.

No orgasm can be so earth-shattering that it trumps finding out your wife is dying. Go to the appointment and figure something else out with the FWB. If 'something else' ends up being nothing, then so be it.

fuckkkkk you're reminding me of my fwb that I stopped seeing.

god fucking damnit

Well I've never had an orgasm during sex and im 26 so I'd say skip the sex. Worry about wife faggot

just fuck her while thinking of your dying wife getting the cancer diagnose.
fucking degenerate

So a vote for same day.

You're doing it wrong

Girl or faggot?

yeah, it's a bit tough. i understand your situation. as a POS person that used to cheat on his wife i will just give the following advice. i think you answered the question yourself... you will not be focused if you fuck your FWB while your wife is in a potentially life changing appointment. your mind is going to be elsewhere and the enjoyment level will be reduced. also, you would have to have a pretty solid excuse not to be at the appointment.

if you have to meet FWB, then go the next day. yeah, you'll have the result in your mind, but that's your reality. you would have had the appointment in your mind the first day, so there's no escaping it. at the end, it's the same.

i know the worst thing would be that you didn't go to the fuckbuddy because you thought of your wife, but then your wife bitches at you and she doesn't give you any, haha. that's the absolute fucking worst.

now comes the mandatory stop cheating advice... consider the satisfaction factor: think about the wife. it is really shitty to break her trust like that. getting action on the side gets old after a while... think about it. after you cum and it's over, it's over. yeah, maybe there's round 2, but eventually you ejaculate and you're done. and it's all this going around risking ruining your life and reputation just to get your sperm out of your body. it's really crazy what we do. fuck around for a while, get it out of your system and then settle down man.

faggot

Dubs is right!

>being married
>wife not best you've had
>settling for a subpar woman
Feel bad for you user, you don't deserve to get any other pussy than that hambeast you call Jessica.

I thought so. gril would have heart broken a lot

most real answer yet.

you know, I was kinda done fucking around. the old dick doesnt' work like it used to, sometimes doesn't work at all. and I think to myself, why get a chick to cross that line and fuck somebody who isn't her husband then have a possibility she might get disappointed. so I was pretty much done with it all (other than whores, because a guy's gotta get a nut). then another ex came into my life. so it's all happening at once. drowning after years of drought.

3dubs following 8 followed by 4 dubs following 7

is that all you faggots got?

i see. i'm the same guy with the long answer. i see your dilemma and i know the struggle is real. do it and get it out of your system man. you're going to regret it so much if you don't.

confession time: most people see those who cheat on their spouses as POS scum of the earth, and yeah we deserve the title. but in my defense i guess i just couldn't help it? i can't imagine a version of me who would not have slept around. even if i was married to a 10/10, most likely i would have cheated. i can't understand how other married guys deal with it in their 30s and 40s (just masturbate in the car?).

after i was married i slept around for about 7 years and then stopped. it took me that long to stop. i stopped when one day i saw a hot girl and thought 'i could have that if i wanted to... and i know what a girl like that feels like'. i must have slept with about 25 girls a year and multiply that by 7 years. i was good at picking up girls and making FWB arrangements... also the internet made things so easy.

but the biggest fears were a) getting a disease, and b) getting caught and having a scandal in my hands. having friends and family, especially my kids, know of what i did. one time i had a wart on my dick and you have no idea how much i freaked out. i had such a panic attack thinking that maybe i passed it onto my wife. but it was just an ingrown fucking hair. i never got any STDs (of course always used condoms) and never got caught. and then i stopped. i had one too many scares and my conscience couldn't handle continuing like that.

anyway, take care of your wife first and then your ho.

ty user

were you around in the AOL days? It really was THE place to get laid. Specific chat rooms for anything. I got sooooooooo much fucking pussy from AOL in the day.