Call this number threaten his life hunt him down. Do as you will. 8436181331 and adress

Call this number threaten his life hunt him down. Do as you will. 8436181331 and adress

not your personal army

Fuck you fag

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

this goes against moot's rule about personal info

Just saying opie

Fuck you fag

What are you, a fuckin faggot?

Give me some background story. Why do you want him fucked with?

This! Thank you.

>timmonsville

how did you even get on the internet?

for the rest of this thread, laugh at this guy for living in timmonsville. what a fuckin fag.

>tfw boypussy feelings got hurt now im gonna use Sup Forums as personal army cuz im that much of a beta

Shut the fuck up and get out if you dont want to help, i am gonna help him so just fuck off

no really, check out this town

no wonder OP is mad, he can't go out his front door without seeing the guy

did it bc i love fucking with people

Samefag detected

Guy stole thousands from family and now resorting to calling peoples young children meth heads.

did it again. this is fun.

Aka youre jelly this guy is more alpha than you and come on Sup Forums raging from the amount of autism in your veins

LOL op being gay

You live in South Carolina its fucking true your all meth heads. If you want revenge go fuck him up yourself with a fucking nuke or chlorine gas.
By the way now someone is going to call this guy and tell him about this thread and he will know which family your talking about. Sorry OP checkm8.

Gets mad at someone who made fun of him. Thinks he has all this imaginary power because he visits a image board. Posts and gets butthurt no one gives a fuck

I... Is.. That a order Senpai..?

How old is Johnathan? 26? Likes to let his dog roam the neighborhood?

Why has nobody pointed out to this retard that he can't spell "address" ?

Kys

Sorry sir. Op also seems to be a faggot.