I need help 4chins

i need help 4chins

I'm bisexual but my mom was homophobic as shit, I was raised as such
>She literally cried when I came out
Anyway, I love dick. So long as it's clean and big etc, I like to succ- but sex scares me with men. I tried it once and he only had like 3" but it still hurt. However, if he wanted to then why not? It'll hurt but I would do it for him

Anyway
I want dick, like real bad. Whenever I see someone I like, I immediately start to hate them, and start to see them as ugly. I couldn't have a boyfriend and that's fine, but I like dick

What do
There's a new qt security guard that likes coming into my room a little too much. I wanna fuck him but i've already started seeing him as ugly and a shit person- even demonising him (I've start to see men that I find attractive as literal demons or lil rapists since three guys (that come to mind) tried to rape me)

Faggot

ikr but i haven't had cum in like a year

nigga you need a therapist

Good, keep it that way

it's daddy issues. I had shcitz for a while and I created a new personality, one which was female. I grew up as her, as a cat, and found a daddy that I wanted to fuck sooo bad- it's only because i was confused, though

From that, I developed a (sort of) addicted to cum. Mostly psychological, but it still sustains me

Anyway, I crave a strong man in my life for my faggot side. I am a dom as a male (on female) and I pet for men whilst I am being gay af.
I know my psyche inside and out, including my disorders; it's cool tho, I love them

I've cum in my own mouth a couple tiems but no u
I like cum and I needs it

What made you hate gays, user

nigga

This thread did

the best part is that I get mistaken for a girl three times a week

so technically i'm not full gay

how does it taste?

kinda like salt and regret

It gives me a sore throat for a while too

Ever consider suicide?

>plays draven
>is gay
>is gay
>plays draven

man all the yasuo and draven memes suddenly became real

every day

I just started- went 9w 2l which is pretty cool
Only to learn how to be arrogant, cocky and ballsy. I'm on Graves atm for that manly shit

Other than that it's support. I like playing champs to learn the playstyle to add it to my personality

user have you tried looking on craiglist?

I mean I am a straight cunt but I have a gay friend who finds consistent dick there

Again, kinda scared of rape and what i'd do if someone tries to do that again. Also, diseases- what's with all the faggots not giving a shit about that?

I fucked a guy when I thought I had Hep B- pretty sure I did. Having gay sex is thousands of times more dangerous than random straight

I dont think you can get hep b from eating cum :?

you can get hep from fucking a guy with hep
or being fucked, etc. also from blood, which might happen

server?

and ye support is for fags and women

on spanish speaking server they call support "kitchen"

people will literally say "i go kitchen" when they pick a supp.

euw

lel spanish pp

Best advice i got is to an hero and stream it

im euw too whats ur summonername?