He opens his anus but the logs won't come out
He's farting, woah, everyone's departing yo
Shit out of luck, Andy Sixx, end the show

Snap back to the lavatory, oh there goes trickle pee
Oh there goes Andy, he choked
He's clogged up but he won't give up that easy, no
He won't have it, he knows he'll put logs in their throats
He's constipated he knows, it takes patience to go
He so stuffed that he knows when he goes back to his own commode, that's when it's
Back to the logs again yo, this whole Andy meme
You better go capture his logs and hope he don't flush'em

You better suck the logs from his anus, you taste it
You ate it, it better never go to waste, hey
You only get one log, do not miss your chance to eat
Andy Sixx might feed you once in a lifetime, you better

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

again ?

are you and atheism girl competing to shitpost the most?

Kill yourself

kek I can't tell is this was a pasta or if you came up with the entire thing

either way, pathetic

Not as pathetic as your e-mails to andy sixx begging hin to drop a big one in your mouth

What's pathetic is how hard the antilog shills are

Neck yourself

OP, EAT THIS SHIT

More poems please

Roses are red, violets are blue, you're a faggot and OP is to!

Logg'em

I don't understand this meme. Did he take a shit or something?

It isn't a meme. We are the Children of the Log. The only thing one can hope and dream for is a warm, creamy steamy and dreamy hotlog of creamcorned shit straight from the ass of Andy sixx! We worship the log.

believe it or not, all these shit posts are actually from this Andy sixx fag himself. You see, nobody knows who he is, let alone likes him or his shotty music, so he spam posts these stupid threads for a desperate last attempt of any sort of attention from anyone.. Sad really...

Antilog shill. P a t h e t i c

Whats sad is how youll never be good enough to bestow upon the creamy warmth of andy sixxs log of shit.

90 years(aprox) of experiences of what life has to offer yet she still thinks that offering herself to a picture like that its a good idea.
what the actual fuck?

Fuck off Jamie Peters

Funny thing, I actually saw these faggots live. I went to see The Birthday Massacre and these fucks were riding along performing before-hand. Me and my friends were just sitting in the back with our arms crossed and that nikki guy called us out for being "haters". TBM later kicked them off their tour because he spit on one of their fans and my friend let TBM know about it.

I love their happy birthday song

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

Good, but needs more talk of andy's sixxlogs.

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

your friend is my hero

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]