Why did you vote for Trump?

Why did you vote for Trump?

Because I thought doing so would make me more like the type of person that gets laid instead of what I really am.

I've never voted

Voted Gary Johnson

this is now a dubs thread

I'm fairly racist and the Clintons are scum

Cause I am trigger-happy redneck that had a few moments while his cousin was having period

Because I hate niggers and Muslims and wish they were dead. All of them.

Is this how liberals really think?
I probably make about 3 times as much as you and you're calling us rednecks

God damn leftists are stupid

How does making money make you smart exactly?? This is the same logic that got an unstable narcissist elected.

So all the brokefag niggers, white apologist cucks and the Leninist-Marxist liberals like you go out and break glass and beat respectable Trump supporters who make more than you.

Sounds like a really honorable thing to do

because i knew he would undo most of what obama has done to the country. im native american, and knew america had to be AMERICA, not some european fuck state.

Because I wanted him to win the election

Because he was not hillary. Still happy with my decision.

Because I'm retarded

For a quadrillion different reasons. However, the #1 reason is because he is the QUINTESSENTIAL ALPHA MALE and ULTIMATE PATRIOT.

He is afraid of no one and will stand up against billionaire assholes, politician assholes, mainstream media assholes, globalist assholes, feminist assholes, social justice warrior assholes, hypocrite assholes, communist assholes, criminal assholes, lying assholes and all other assholes.

Everyone on Earth wishes they could be more like Donald Trump - a true warrior.

Because I wanted the world to burn for all the selfish abusive bullshit society has filled out to those who tried, who cared, who did everything to make it better yet one quick swipe from a self centered shithead kills it all. Well here you go fuckers! This is to put you in that position you put everyone else in. This is to take from you everything you value and sell it back to you half damaged and at twice it's worth.

Fuck you

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

Not hillary

because i don't let other men have sex with my girlfriend

>cuck
Ample proof you are earning minimum wage. Nice try tho

Jill Stein, baby

I didn't vote, but I can tell you why all these niggers actually did vote for him (or would have if they could have).

It's because Hillary offered no palpable whatsoever.
Trump offered a change, a terrifying change, but a change nonetheless.

/thread.

Because he fucks his daughter

>Everyone on Earth wishes they could be more like Donald Trump - a lumpy old man who has a trophy wife that won't sleep in the same state as him, lies constantly about his not-so-incredible wealth while making a tacky display and writes triggered tweets after watching cable news in the middle of the night.
>everyone wishes that the party they theoretically lead, as president, only wanted them to go sit in the corner quietly so the hated establishment political machine can get some work done.

Hannity told me to

Everyone literally wishes they could be like Donald Trump. What moron would turn down even a quarter of his wealth?

Trump is exactly what the country needed, he has singlehandedly pulled us out of a vicious downward spiral and placed us on the track to prosperity. Praise Daddy.

Because I voted for Obama twice and all that accomplished was I got called a racist and became vilified by the left as the "white devil".

Chelsea titfucking me

>he has a lot of money, I should be like him.

Wow.
Leaving aside the vast gulf between the money he claims to have and the actual financial situation, simply saying "I would like to be rich" is a far cry from "I would like to be like Donald Trump"

cool story comrade

for the longest time, I thought that America should be run like a business, by a businessman.

he doesn't give a shit about political correctness.

Since he is already very wealthy, he's not going to be bought out by some special interest group that waves a little money in his face.

Hillary didn't give a shit about 'the people'; she was running just to satisfy her ego in becoming the first woman president and secure her place in American history.

Hillary has been bought and sold by so many middle eastern countries that she'd have to be in office for 4 terms just to repay those "contributions" in the form of political favors.

>Why did you vote for Trump?

Because he wasn't Clinton. I'd have fucking voted for Satan over Clinton.

To start WW3, why else?

I want to be rich and have my own personal 757 with my name on the side like Donald Trump. I want to have buildings all over the world named after me. Who wouldn't want that life? This is some weak trolling, user. I expect better.

>but... i got laid after voting for Trump.

this is the idiot you support

>he won't immediately stock his cabinet and important posts with billionaire bankers and special interest cronies.
>...shit.

That's why the oil companies bought him out to pass the construction of the pipeline.

It doesn't matter how rich a man is. If the money is right, anyone can be bought out. Anyone.

A woman shouldn't be president thatst why I voted for Trump