Hi Sup Forums it's Anna from Frozen here

Hi Sup Forums it's Anna from Frozen here.

Ask me anything.

child anna? or adult anna?

Do you consent to being brutally gangbanged by neckbeards? If not it's cool, loli rape is fine if not better.

What did the cashier at the toy store say when you bought that?

Tits?

tits or gtfo Anna, you know the rules

what does the inside of your microwave look like?

dubs this is a microwave thread

Show me the plastic tits, Anna.

how was your day Anna? can you draw me a turtle?

Look at the picture and your heart will tell you if I'm of age or not.

N-no thank you. I'm too small. Why would you want to do that to me?

They offered Disney brand lube.

My tits haven't grown yet user. You'd think I was flatchested and be disappointed.

>be disappointed.
at tits? kek

How many times has your owner ejaculated onto you

Thank you user, my day was nice! :3
Here is the turtle you asked for.

Ok I will get undressed user. Just a minute.

I-I lost count after 10. My maths is not great for my age.

thanks for the drawn

Why are you not yet hotglued?

Who are you and where are you from?

would you let me fuck your ass Anna?

why aren't you posting as youself tonight, taking a break?

Ever since my owner brought me home. I am happy to know what life is like outside of Disney.

Give me a chance user. I am trying my best to cause hotglue.

Sorry they are small and nobody gave me nipples. I feel so ashamed.

this thread has crossed the line into depravity
also i appreciate your beautiful body even if you don't have nipples

Sorry user but it is too small. I think you would break me. Pic related.

you have nice legs.
you should do some yoga or something and work on that butt, you could really have something there

thank you user. nobody ever called me beautiful.

dw we all pretend to have big dics here but in reality.....

Are Disney girls this slutty when not being filmed?

take off your shoes

I-is there something wrong with my butt?

Okay then, but you'll have to stretch it out first okay user?

Yes. uncle Walt raises us this way.

Socks still on or bare feet?

no, i'm saying it's a blank canvas. and you can craft something amazing with it if you put in a little work
dat ass is an asset in the making

leave your socks on

You're a lying bitch. Walt has been dead for god knows how long, he ain't raising shit. You're just a bitch in heat, thirsty for all the semen.

dont you like it rough?

What's going on in here?

Production of a Frozen yoghurt

creative thread - keep it up!

Ok I will work on it everyday. I know it is hard to make it in showbusiness.

I took my dress off though - I hope it's okay?

Lol

>yoghurt

More pl0x

Ok, you caught me. I am only a girl but I have a taste for rough treatment.

Here is an old vid of me letting my hair down.

there is one last article of clothing i would ask you to remove
i hope that isn't just painted on ;__;

thats more like it.

Looks like you enjoy that. I got some protein shake for you to drink as well, but it can be administered anywhere you desire. Where's the best place?

Lol wtf

awww silly user, of course my socks aren't painted on

that final drip right on my mouth tasted best!

liquids come out of my pussy, so I don't see why they couldn't go up there instead? get a turkey baster and we'll see user!

>awww silly user, of course my socks aren't painted on
fffff you tease!

Great play!!!

cum on her pussy plz

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

Such small one as you are, I could cover you up all the way, face and privates.

show us a close up of your feet ;)

I want fresh cum now Sup Forums.

Bump my thread until I get it.

go Anna go!

Dat Gif.

You ever have lesbionic fun times with your sister Elsa? Is her pussy cold?

where is esla, anna?

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

*hinge* thanks anna

Cumshot impending

I think it is hurtful to mention nipples when you know I don't have them. :[

Elsa is busy right now!

lawdy lawdy

lewd

This shit is why Sup Forums is best board

roll

can you do a frozen space program?

this

damn that's some rolling user

Sorry user, but the Princess and the Frog have got that covered.

Pathetic shot OP. You missed almost everything. Try again, and really coat her this time. Make her down in it!

WEBM impending if anyone wants

yeah, not the best. At least a decent face shot was already posted.

Yes plz

bump

Shame I didn't get more cum on me. :[

Next time let's make it bukkake and Elsa can be here too.

how can we remember you by user?

>save pics
>screencap thread
>foldername 'ANNA user' or 'ANNANYMOUS'

bye bye Sup Forums

I will be back again with more outfits and positions. :3

And remember 'Uncle Walt'. Uncle Walt will be back with other Disney sluts.

goodnight sweet Anna

>this thread