dude.....

  ▲
▲ ▲

too soon

lel

There is a bomb making video isis made on bestgore

[ALT+0129] [ALT+0129] [ALT+30] [ALT+30] [ALT+30]

KEK

This doesn't work anymore. They now add some carbon dioxide to it, so you would have to get a tank that is 5 years old or more.

Tried it on 2 different elevators...didn't work

is it cause they found out people were killing themselves

what next, turning our bullets into rubber because people are killing themselves?

the purpose of guns is to kill.
The purpose of helium tanks is to fill up balloons.
Not a good comparison there

You guys should check out the Information Library, a huge collection of infographics cultivated from Sup Forums sorted by topic. You can find it via torrent, TPB is down but here is a proxy link, take your pick - pirateproxy.yt/s/?q=information library&page=0&orderby=99

Tons of stuff to browse through. Like seriously, there is alot. Some of it is shit but most is quality material.

I'd post some from it but I'm too drunk right now lol, but seriously grab that shit while there are still seeders, and seed for a couple months if you enjoy.

fuck off

y tho

the site that was linked is full of trojans

there's your life hack.
Don't trust user with download links.

I have used that TPB proxy multiple times in the past and my machine is without a doubt clean, sorry if it has somehow been compromised? Actually now that I look on actual torrents firefox gives me a warning, that is odd. If you want you can wait until TPB is back up or use a different tracker service. It is really a good collection and I had no ill intent.