What did Pacman mean by this?

what did Pacman mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/nfl/2016/12/11/pacman-jones-terrelle-pryor-garbage-trash-can-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy fuck hahaha

>tfw memes are becoming reality

bengals are so based

“I have the utmost respect for (Browns head coach) Hue (Jackson), but certain (expletive) I don’t tolerate from young punks, really, basically. A (expletive) suburb kid that wants to act like he’s the toughest thing in the world, because he done caught a couple of balls.

“He’s just arrogant. You could see it with his teammates. Did you all not see him, when he was pushing and cussing at RGIII on the field? So I pay attention to everything. I told RGIII how the (expletive) you going to throw him the ball when he’s talking to you like that. You’re the (expletive) quarterback.

“It’s just little things.

“Ya’ll know who I am. I don’t really don’t get into personal battles because I’ve got respect for a lot of people, but certain situations it just demands me to speak.

“Truthfully I could give two (expletive) about Terrelle Pryor and his career and whatever he done.”

[...]

Jones, who had three tackles, then concluded on his go-round with the media by turning around, grabbing a trash bin and shouting into it.

“Hey! You in there? Hey! You in there?”

Enjoy missing the playoffs.

>bengals are so shit, they have to pick on the browns to make themselves feel better

lmao

>“Hey! You in there? Hey! You in there?”

are the bengals /ourteam/ bros?

>GOATfict
>Pacman
>AJ
>Eifert
>Dalton
why isn't this working?

>Hue
>Hall
>Nelson
>Sanu
>Jones
>Dead Bernard (to make sure nothing good would eventually happen)
>Dead Green (to make sure nothing good would eventually happen)

>“Hey! You in there? Hey! You in there?”
holy fuck

>youll never smoke a blunt with Pacman and Burfict

>failures
>niggers
Just because we laugh at them flinging their shit and dying trying to beat their wives doesn't mean they're our team.

>shit player on a shit team picks on another shit player on a shit team
wew

This

Bengals are just proving how worthless they are and how their mentality gets em into first round exits every season.

also o-line has been shit this year and aside from eifert recent 1st rounders haven't panned out. losing zim and gruden in one season caught up with them too.

why does everyone shit on terrelle pryor?
with a mediocre qb he was putting up really good numbers
now with one of the worst throwing qb ever he has a bad game, i mean what do you expect though its rg3
also i dont see the ego thing everyone talks about... seems like terrelle always takes the modest high road

Pryor apparently told the Bengals Defensive coordinator to cut Pacman the last time these teams met

trips seals the deal. Pryor BTFO.

t. aOSU fan

+1 respect

+1 upvote

daily reminder that pac man was TNA tag team champion and didnt even do anything.

si.com/nfl/2016/12/11/pacman-jones-terrelle-pryor-garbage-trash-can-video

Heres the vid btw

>"Alright Adam, aside from Ter-"
>"GARBAGE. Terrel Pryor Garbarge"
lmao

Reminder that Truth was once the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion.