Diaper thread. Guys, girls, clean or messy

Diaper thread. Guys, girls, clean or messy.

Other urls found in this thread:

understanding.infantilism.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bamp

And of course >>>hc/1121752

Lets try that link again

>>>hc//1121752

One more time...
>>>hc/thread/1121752

>(You)

Fuck it, straight link

sauce on this smelly lil freak?

trap diaper wearer here. kik: tottytotobo

Fucking kill yourselves, all of you.

Post some pics first

Why? You jelly of our love of diapers?

Or is it just that you don't like women wearing the sexiest thing they can...

I lost all my good pics.

Is that fucking carpet in a bathroom?

What the fuck?

Come on guys lets post more wet and dry pamps!

This was the cool thing to do in the 80's

can someone explain this fetish to me?

understanding.infantilism.org/

personally my attraction to this evolved from my extreme love for lingerie/panties/bras. Just love the look, the feel, the smell and sounds it makes. The AB is meh frankly. I more love the humiliation and control aspects it can add to bdsm. Though as of right now i prefer diapers alone tahn with BDSM. Idk diapers just look super appealing and are super appealing

I've been into this my whole life, and I don't know why. I no longer care and I just go with it. It makes me feel less stressed. I'm a successful senior level network engineer in real life.

All diapered up in my ABU Lavenders for the night while my girlfriend is out on her date. I'm getting a bit horny, so I might jerk off with her panties in a bit. Hehe!

Today at the mall I saw this Asian toddler with a dress that barely went past her diaper so it always riding up and you could see it great. I don't usually like diapers but that was hot.

Diapered cuck you are?

Yup! That's me. It's pretty fun too, if you like that kind of thing.

Kind of a fantasy to be locked in chastity by my wife and diapered thickly. I don't know about cucking though... though it is extremely arousing to fantasize about.

Life is Strange diaper rule 34? Yes please.

Her and I have a chastity cage, but she rarely uses it on me. The last time she used it, she was punishing me for cumming in like 6+ pairs of her favorite panties while she was out getting fucked. She said I just should've came in my diapers if I was that horny from her going out to fuck a real man.

Does she make you cum in your diapers and keep wearing them?

Does she make you eat her date's cum?

>Does she make you cum in your diapers and keep wearing them?
She loves to put her hitachi wand on my wet diapers and tell me all about how other men have fucked her, then when I cum in my diaper she tells me that's the only place I should cum. That said, I don't get changed until I'm leaking.

>Does she make you eat her date's cum?
I've only had to do that once, and that was because he bull at the time wanted her to make me.

Fuck. You are really making me strain in my cage.

Any stories of particular hotness?

moar stories plz

Well, there was the night she made me eat his creampie in her. Basically, I was in a lavender diaper and it was soaking wet and leaking. I was locked in my chastity cage, and I was so desperate to cum. She was dressed in sexy black lingerie and he was all over her, grabbing her and feeling her up in ways that I haven't got to do in months.

Long story short, eventually she started to blow him and that made me moan/whimper fairly loud. It was loud enough to get their attention, and she told me to blow him and she'd unlock me. I ended up taking all 8.5 inches of his throbbing cock like a good little slut, and he fucking grabbed my hair and blew his load down my throat. Then he said: "Wow, your sissy even swallows..." and it just put me in ultra sub space.... words can't even describe it.

I imagine he then blew another load in your girl that you then ate out of her?

Yeah, roughly 15 minutes later.

That is really fucking hot. Did she let you cum after that?

Nope. :(

Fuuuuuuuck. So goddamn hot. Does she dress you in girly clothes with your diapers?

Nahhhh. Sorry, but we don't do that.

Aww. Well, I have lived vicariously through your life. Thank you.

How did you find this girl, and why can't my life be like this?

I'm happy to hear you like it!

Believe it or not, I just randomly met her and our relationship kind of evolved into this.

Artists? Image search not working

Any more stories to make my balls ache?

Nothing really worthy of note. Sorry. :(

Dammit. Fuck wtf is wrong with me that I find this stuff hot?