I have a problem Sup Forums

I have a problem Sup Forums

I was fucking with this chick I worked with for the longest time. Great sex. She has a boyfriend who is an over the road trucker and was always gone. She needed comfort. I gave it to her

Now he switched jobs and is home every night. Now she wants to "give them another shot" She said she loved me. Obviously untrue.

My question is how do I break them up? I have so many screencaps of our conversations but I want to stay user because they have a kid and that makes things messy. Ideas?

What about not being a cunt and moving on?
Put yourself in the kids shoes.
You would just be turning the kid into another one of us.

So, she's the last pussy in your world then? Hmm, you may have to kill everyone.

Either you get caught too, or you shut your mouth and move on, slut.

Man, I'd lo love for her to be but she is in a shitty relationship that she refuses to leave. She lacks conviction.

Also, she'll either confess, or cheat again. That relationship is done in a matter of time.

Its been in a death spiral for a while now but they are both too weak to walk away

Stop putting her on a pedestal, numbnuts. She's a shitty woman in a shitty relationship with a shitty boyfriend. She is going to ruin you.

>asking how to ruin a relationship he's already potentailly ruined
>on Sup Forums

There is no reason for alarm. Nothing of value could possibly be lost.

Let it be. And let her go. Otherwise, you be back on a feels thread because she ended up breaking your heart. Don't be a fixer. It never works.

I didnt ruin it but I certainly didnt help. I am one of the only positive people in her life so she leans on me a lot.

I guess it doesn't matter what you do, you're a fucking piece of shit already. Might as well do whatever pleases you without regard for anybody other than yourself. You're good at that apparently.

Oh, wait, you're serious.

Let me laugh even harder.

Can I ask why this has you so heated? Honest question, I am curious what your personal attachment is to this?

Let me add up what everyone is saying, stop being a fag and drop that bitch or use her untill her relationship implodes.

>I am one of the only positive people in her life so she leans on me a lot.
>With legs wide open.
Isn't that a Creed song?

Oh, there is nothing personal about any statements user has made in this thread. OP is simply a faggot.

This is known.

He won't, and she will use him up, until she find a new "asshole" boyfriend to cheat on op.

OP here, I think you might be right. I think part of me just needed someone to say the things I have been thinking to myself for a few weeks now.

if she'll do it for you she'll do it to you

Also this.

one hundred percent certified truth.

I see her every day and honestly it is a little difficult for me. I know I should just move on though. If she isnt strong enough to leave her shitty boyfriend I dont want her anyway

Quads of motherfucking truth.

You shouldn't want a grill that you KNOW will cheat if things get rough.

Not that user but
Fact is is that if all it took for her to search for affection outside the relationship was just absence a couple weeks at a time, that only speaks volumes about how she handles any relationship problems

And you actually want her for yourself as if you're serious about her

Just stop it holy shit she has a fucking kid tell her if she needs fucking to fucking fuck a fucking dildo holy shit I fucking pity the kid

It was much longer than that. Theyve been together off an on for 20 years.