learn2tick

thats a tic you dumbass

That's a fucking tick, man.

It's a tick.

Tick dawg

That's an arachnid you degenerate nigger

Specifically, a tick

That's a tick you tard

not sure what kind, some carry lime disease but as long as you got it off you you should be good. i think it can only infect you if it burrows into your skin

>found it in the crease behind my knee
nigger what the fuck

totaly just a flea, you're good user...

tick

Jesus, being this retarded.

get a can of axe and a lighter and fucking torch it

this

you must have never seen a tick before
they do shit like that

it's a tick, they want to attach on warm parts of your body, like the crease behind your knee, or under or on your nutsack

Get checked for Lyme disease now homie

What the fuck were you doing in your childhood? How have you never seen a fucking tick? WHAT THE FUCK

brown recluse spider.

You'll have to cut off your leg.

Fuck, OP here

This is why I fucking hate nature. Tried meditating on some fucking hill today and this is what I get. Ticks.

i've seen tons of ticks i've just never found them on my body.

shit dude that's a tick and it looks full of blood which means it probably was succin it out of you which means you could have lyme disease

but i am not a doctor so idk what the fuck im talking about (it really is a tick though, and it really does look full of blood, you can tell by how big the ass is)

obviously the most venomous arachnid there is.

I feel you bro, in many areas of the world nature is an asshole

>looks full of blood
yeah nah

Specifically a Dog Tick which doesn't carry Lyme, so you're all set.

Deer Ticks are the ones that you need to worry about getting Lyme disease from.

i stand corrected and checked'ed

Post results

Lol damn bro thank you that other dude had me tweaking cause when I did finally smash it after getting the pic it did squirt out some blood

hey dude they safe if you put that bug on your dick it will bite it and make it bigger you have to leave it on for a while tho

I guess some people lived where they aren't as common?

They can get on you if you walk through tall grass or in the woods. They'll latch into any animal they can sink their teeth into.

Looks like a deer tick. If you're not bullshitting you'll definitely want to get to the doctor and get checked out for Lyme disease. I'd bring the tick corpse with you.

Go to your doc, you could still have caught lyme disease from that tick, you'll be on antibiotics for a few months but fuck having lyme disease.

Put that bitch on a spoon, put lighter under spoon, the fucker will pop with the most satisfying noise

tick

A dog tick might not carry Lyme disease, but it can still carry shit like Rocky Mountain spotted fever and some other shitty diseases. Still best to get checked out just to be on the safe side even though it doesn't look like it's been there long.

Female Dermacentor occidentalis

I'm assuming you're a west coast fag.

You may have AIDS now.

you seem like a cool guy

t h i c

wood tick

Do you have any bite mark where you found it? Any reddening?

it's just a flea...

Tick before and after feminism.

So me more bugs.

Your average wood tick, do not carry limes disease, and you shouldn't care as they are common.

Don't some ticks carry babiosis as well?

No longer called a deer tick, they are referred to as black legged ticks

that's just a fucking tick, and if it bites you, you'll have rickettsia and maybe you'll die :D

post vid

My dog has it thanks to fucking strays coming over my front yard visiting my dog at midnight.

A lighter or torch cooking these fat blood burger fucks makes a satisfying pop with blood squeezed out.

My dad's dogs get them because our neighbor has a bunch of dogs with ticks.

Sorry, I'm no where near an area that has ticks, occasionally I visit a place with millions of those fuckers

Underrated

tick
usually will not transfer diseases as long as they are taken off withing 24-48 hours of attaching
if you see a "bullseye" rash develop around the bite site, you probably have lyme, which sucks really hard

>doesn't know what a tick is and wants to meditate
Without nature you wouldn't be here you fucking autistic wanna be monk.
gtfo

Worst part is that it has no cure.

that's two different types of ticks. op's and the one on the left is a deer tick, the kind that you catch lyme disease from and the one on the right is a dog tick

tickle tickle

It looks like a deer tick they sometimes carry shit

>1488

I had lyme. they gave me antibiotics and now im fine