Why are Liberals accuse others of what Liberals really are...

Why are Liberals accuse others of what Liberals really are? Liberals are arrogant and have emotional and irrational way of thinking.
Why don't you for once admit when you are wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=h6OKBmP9bOw
yaleclimateconnections.org/2015/10/earths-warming-how-scientists-know-its-not-the-sun/
futuretimeline.net/forum/topic/17231-climate-change-scientific-paper-library/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at least hes trying to make a difference kid. Do your research earth is on its way to becoming uninhabitable

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

He's truly saving the world

alinsky tactics m8. easy to spot.

Are you so stupid as to think science is related to conservative and liberal ideologies?

yeah the show is goofy but at least hes fighting the "climate change deniers" who are really just payed off to spread the propaganda of the oil companies

>2017
>believing in Science

xD

How come all the anti Bill Nye propaganda only just started now? Hasn't he been doing this for ages?

100 percent clean energy means 100 percent no fucking money for oil companies. wake up please id like to breathe clean air when im 60

2016 WAS THE 4TH YEAR IN A ROW TO BE HOTTEST ON RECORD! DO YOU NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HUMANS EVOLVING AND BEING ABLE TO LIVE ON THIS DIAMOND OF A PLANET?

Bill Nye has absolutely nothing to do with real science.He is Liberal propagandist and serial liar.

Liberals are arrogant because they're sick of conservatives thinking their uneducated opinions are equal to theirs. I don't know shit about cars- you don't see me going to a mechanic and telling him he's wrong about why my engine isn't working

1/10 bait but with a 68% chance of at least one more (You).

>buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords

Clogged injectors are a myth made up to tax the people.

Former auto mech here, 90% of customers tell me with utmost conviction that they know exactly what the problem is and tell me how to do my job. Good analogy though :^)

>90% of customers tell me with utmost conviction that they know exactly what the problem is and tell me how to do my job
>still bother with a mechanic though
This does not compute. Why would they bother seeing you in the first place if that's how they're going to behave? It doesn't make sense.

Conservatives are fucking us by denying climate change.
Liberals are fucking us by claiming we can put a stop to climate change.

It's only going to get worse. We've pumped so much CO2 into the atmosphere that if we were to completely cease emissions right now, we'd still get meteorologically fucked. I really don't understand why anyone would be trying to change anyone's mind on this issue at this point.

They should you are an idiot who wouldn't know the timing belt needed changing if they didn't tell you

Take this shit to Sup Forums where it belongs.

Republican Ben Carson the best Doctor in America and in neurosurgery who performed hard complicated surgeries that saved lives.

Bill Nye = no inventions,no discoveries,no PHD in any kind of science,nothing.Never performed or did anything scientific in real life

Yet Libtards don't call Ben Carson Bill Nye the ''Science guy.'' LOL HAHAHA

Not him, I don't even own a car, but let's say I want my oil changed. I know how to do it but I could pay some dude to do it instead. Let's say my fuel injector is broken. I could say "My fuel injector is broken" to the mechanic in hopes that he would solve that problem for me.

>Liberals are fucking us by claiming we can put a stop to climate change.

At least they're trying. What do you suggest we do?

Because medical practice isn't science? Was that supposed to be a difficult riddle or are you just dumb?

This

I would pay the flyover to just fix my car because I have more important things to do

I'm sure it was much hotter when the Dinosaurs roamed the Earth and here we are 65 million years later.

So maybe liberals all should give up their cars and electricity for the good of the earth. They can live in caves and walk. Making bicycles requires energy and that's evil oil company money.

Absolutely wrong. We can revert it 100%. Elon Musk built a battery gigafactory. Only 100 needed for the entire world to have enough batterys to be solar powered. 1780 billionairs in the world. need 99 more to commit.

There's nothing we can do at this point. You're only delaying the inevitable. With that in mind, do whatever you'd like, so long as it doesn't involve taking my money.

OK, so how does that disagree with the stated liberal position that we can put a stop to climate change?

Medicine is part of the Science. How do you think people invent cures and perform surgeries then with science. All those pills that doctor gives you who do you think invented them?

it was but it got that warm over millions of years thus alowing the planet to adapt. here its happeneing in 150 years at an exponential rate. lets save our own ass shall we?

itt

wrong to his quote, i tagged wrong post fuck me

found chicken little

Nah, to busy making the world turn and making big decisions. I'll just get my emissions checked by a flyover and then drive around in good conscience

youtube.com/watch?v=h6OKBmP9bOw

when did Sup Forums become anti-science retard orthodox scum?

And science is part of engineering

But that's ok flyover, you tried

It is when a side uses politically manipulated science to push their political agenda. In an ideal world science wouldn't have any politics behind it but it does.

Take one guess

>science is part of engineering

keep telling yourself that, autocad monkey

No problem. It happens.

Environmental regulation will inherently cost some amount of money, just like any law and enforcement. Scientific research of all sorts is already funded in part by the US government. Personally I think those are good investments.

you're a faggot dude

Engineering is under technology category

The big problem isn't CO2 emission heating up the Earth for humans. We could deal with it and there'd be relatively few detriments to us. The big problem however is the increased temperatures melting the seas of frozen methan clatharate underneath our oceans, releasing them into the atmosphere. This would heat the Earth up to be unlivable for anything around today.

>Why are Liberals accuse others
Why didn't you pay attention in school?

Liberals cherry pick from science whatever furthers their worldview. Notice how they don't want to live the life they wish to impose on everyone else? "Nah" he says. Well you are a coward. Or you don't actually believe in the "science" you claim to.

Move to North Korea, they have the best environmental policy. Mass starvation. Fool.

Bill Nye is an actual liberal extremist. He said ''People who deny Men made Global warming should be arrested''
He is so obsessed he actually wants to arrest people for having different views.
Did Bill Nye ever heard about the ICE AGE? Was that Men-made event?

The best environmental policy is free market economics. I predict within the next 20 years businesses will or have already moved to more renewable and efficient clean energy sources such as electricity and nuclear power. We already see everything moving this way.

There are 8 billion or so people currently on this planet.
Global climate warming change has the potential to eliminate well over half of them.
The problem will solve itself.

the climate change debate is over-
Trump won = no money for bullshit science-
rinse/repeat

It's also likely that the warming temperatures and increase in CO2 will result in increased precipitation and humidity, resulting in plant life flourishing which would decrease CO2, and the increased precipitation would result in more cloud coverage lowering the temperature on Earth.

Knowing whats wrong with your vehicle and being able to fix it are two completely different things, you moron.

Nukes have been out since the liberals started the scare in the 70's. Free market? Like ethanol? Yeah, that was a great experiment, huh? Do you know that ethanol has been proven to be much less efficient and in fact detrimental to the environment overall? But that would science liberals would ignore.

We can't. It's not humans but SUN who decide destiny will Earth be warm or not.Go back in history and you will see periods when Earth had different weather then it does today, nothing to do with Humans, it's just nature.

Suffering psychological disorder?
That's what Bill Nye does every time he calls himself ''science guy''

HOLY SHIT! More science the liberals must ignore to push their worldview!

Notice how ethanol isn't used anymore? Because it wasn't efficient and the free market sorted tha out. Nobody bought it.

Learn to science you stupid cunt cheeses. With the polar caps melting there will be a cessation of the convection currents responsible for oceanic currents meaning a stagnation of the oceans which in turn leads to hydrogen disulfide build up which leads to compete environmental collapse. Learn about the Permian-Triassic extinction you dumb fucks.

you are absolutely right. The more we heat up the planet the more methane will be released and theres way more than enough to kill all life on earth. RIP us

Science still doesn't have any politics in my world. Science is purely a collection of facts. People confuse science with cool technology or conspiracy theorizing.

This literally applies to conservatives as well.
If you would have studied geology or oceanic/atmospheric science, you would understand how the natural world actually works and that climate data isn't just being manipulated so that scientists can just have free money. Are scientists using that to buy sports cars, mansions, and other luxuries? Scientists use their funds to research way to improve human life and the overall quality of the environment. If climate data were being made up, what is the overall goal of doing that? The money they receive goes straight to research so that they can improve the quality of your life.

But he said "how to". You don't need to tell the mechanic that.
See point above, retard.

and a partridge in a pear tree.

This has been considered, doesn't seem to have much evidence behind it: yaleclimateconnections.org/2015/10/earths-warming-how-scientists-know-its-not-the-sun/

Am I still watching Bill Nye the Science Guy?

Your world must be great then. Because out here in the real world politics is strongly tied to science since public science gets funded by the government.

>politically manipulated science

let that sink in......yes, trumptards are that brainwashed.

rinse/repeat

The left doesn't get any passes here either with their "5000 genders" shit and their lying about basic biology.

This bow tie fag has to have so much pent up anger after getting cuked on crossfire for so long every weekday

Wasn't that also caused by atmospheric carbon buildup?
I'm pretty sure the extinction was caused by CO2 dissolving into the ocean which in turns acidifies the ocean, killing all marine life.

Mfw all of our predictions are wrong and the earth is cooling.

If Trump doesn't like it, it's fake news. Get on board the Trump train

There are several states that STILL mandate it.

It was actually caused by the rampant imperialism of America.

Because the government is involved. If it was just up to the free market it wouldn't be used.

Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Washington.

A mixture of liberal and conservative states, many of which have farms. Not a left/right thing, a kickback to keep votes thing.

Why do you think that science is correlated with left-wing gender politics? I'm a firm believer in climate change, but not in the gender fluidity bullshit.
That just shows how retarded right wingers are. Scientists must all be faggots in your logic.

>technology is not science

Found the retard.

How the mighty have fallen...

Bill's new show is crap and it's pretty smug. I honestly agree with the OP. Still agree with climate change models but that's not how you should communicate science

>Liberals are arrogant and have emotional and irrational way of thinking.
I'm sure it seems that way to you, user.

I'm pretty sure we're agreeing here and you don't get it. I think man made climate change is happening as well. I'm just pointing out that every piece of science has some political bias behind it.

BUT THIS IS SCIENCE as dictated by the government class.

Technology is the result of science but isn't necessarily science itself.

This guy doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

"Hurt durr there was an ice age"

Sure there was, but uhh

2016 WAS THE HOTTEST YEAR ON RECORD

SECOND HOTTEST YEAR WAS 2015

THIRD HOTTEST YEAR WAS 2014

FOURTH HOTTEST YEAR WAS 2013

NOTICING A PATTERN HERE, DIPSHIT???

Really? I enjoy getting sneered at by arrogant elitists. That's how I get all my information.

>Why are Liberals accuse others of what Liberals really are?

Why do conservatives always retort with "I know you are but what am I?"

rinse/repeat

I swear to god people are so uninformed.
bill nye does have a science backround. He has an honorary Phd in engineering. Not only that but he has performed years of climate change research.

Not to mention he is the CEO of the planetary society. He has so many resources at his disposal, he has every right to be a leading voice on climate change. Just look at the people he constantly surrounds himself with.

you people are fucking retarded. Science isn't liberal or conservative. Its facts based on evidence.

>projection: the post

Learn something, consertatards.
futuretimeline.net/forum/topic/17231-climate-change-scientific-paper-library/

What political bias motivated Hawking Radiation or the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle? There's certainly some garbage science out there but often the data speaks for itself and the politicization is imposed on the discussion by politicians.

I can't think of a single major scientific breakthrough which was in and of itself intrinsically political.

>you have to be a liberal to believe in climate change
How does that koolaid taste bud?

It was a complex mixture of shit going wrong at around the same time. So that's also probably part of it. Along with several other suspected factors.

Just like how medicine is a product of science.

Wow your circular logic makes my fucking head spin.