This girl knocks on your door right now. She says she is a member of a pagan cult and wants you to join...

This girl knocks on your door right now. She says she is a member of a pagan cult and wants you to join. You try to close the door but she stops you and begs. She tells you that she is a virgin sacrifice that will be killed and dumped into the hell hole at 3:00 AM. She is on her knees begging for you to join saying that she is selecting you to decide how her fate will play out. You go. What happens to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLiWYS4AXOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She very clearly wants to be fucked in the last hours of her life so she can enjoy it before she dies, so I agree to it but I don't actually do it. I preform painful bondage on her and promise one minute after the other that the sex will begin but it never does. Would just make her screaming as she falls more enjoyable.

bump

Exit bag, I'd hold the poor girls hand as she loses consciousness, then kiss her on her cold dead lips, then immediately go and drink

Jesus she has that perfect crazy bitch face

Exit bag?

i wouldn't go. i would take her, buy a train ticket with my anonymous bittorrent funded paypal account, and wish her the best. maybe pump a kid or two in her before she leaves.

I would of said a kiss on the forehead, but her acne looks fierce

Yeah m8

so you kobayashi maru'd dat shit. nice

I fuck her in front of them while aiming a gun at their leader. Then they can't do shit to her for their little ceremony.

youtube.com/watch?v=OLiWYS4AXOE

Kek
Look more like photo grains

But.. But it says "you go"

Oh true kek, ignore my previous statement

you must believe in "no-win scenarios"

Tell her I really want to help, but I've jerked off like 6 times today and couldn't get hard right now if I wanted to.

So ask her if finger blasting and cunnilingus count.

nice job motherfucker

123 doesn't get enough credit, nice one faggot.

Virgin sacrifice must be a virgin. She wants to get fucked so they can't do shit. I'd put it in her ass and toss them the technical virgin.

Nah she must be a virgin when chosen. She can loose it the night of her sacrifice.

That doesn't add up. If she's not s virgin then she can't be a virgin sacrifice. It's like you've never been in a cult.

> anonymous bittorrent funded paypal account

>You go
Nigga what's the choice then?

Chekkked

How she dies. I suggest rape by a bull. Between the weight and the cock she should die.

The 4 hour gap is all yours with her

Glad we have all these cult experts on Sup Forums tonight.

I'd fuck her, who wouldn't pass up that opportunity.

>Sara is Missing

Your dubs. Man, I guess I'd offer her the choise between beeing my soulslave or waifu.

Yeah, to kill her as a virgin. Thats what she's saying. Not that you can make her not a virgin. You get to choose the method. Reading comprehension.

Me, its got a head like a half sucked mango, it'd have a hard time working up an erection outta me pal

>a head like a half sucked mango

Bump

if i fuck her she cant be used as a sacrifice so there ya go

Bump

Triple 8, feeling gr8

Double 4, are you dumbledore?

182? Nah fuck you

304? Probably a whore

393? Your worse than me

479? Get in line

K

Ok

Virgin lives and I'm a straw man.
>>I die in fire

Rape her, then sacrifice, then laugh at stupid cultists for not noticing I sodomized and fucked their sacrifice.

I'd call the fucking cops. Also I'd wonder how she got into my building.

Bump

I have this other pic of her

I rape the shit out of her, and before she's t be dumped in a while I cut the fuck out of her, while she begs me to end it.

Same, she looks like the type that would love pain

Bump

QT

That she is

>virgin sacrifice
If she's 18+ bang her to save her life.

If not then simply close the door and carry on with shitposting in this Taiwanese crocheting enthusiasts website

I thought this was a Mongolian basket weaving forum

Hah! Classic play. The technical virgin can only be sacrificed to a demigod.

Checkmate, cultists.