Tonight my gf told me, out of nowhere, that her parents just split up...

tonight my gf told me, out of nowhere, that her parents just split up. it caught me off guard and I sperged out and didn't know what to say

now she's angry and wont answer calls or respond to texts

how fucked am i?

just go now!

ask about her felings (dont have to care)

and fuck her... it will work.

ur very fuked m8

i'm on a business trip 700 miles away, it's killing me that i can't be there for her

how can you possibly fuck up this situation.

plus side, she's probably just upset about her parents and will forget about whatever you said quickly.

the problem is that i said nothing, and she says she feels like there is no one to talk too

that change a lot... just let it be

send just ONE text with a very heartful content of how much you support her... that you would never going to leave her... and say like you are triying to go home quick to be with her.

and then dont spect a reply, just wait until you actualy going home.

she maybe reply and write about you are a liar... but the trick is that you insist on how much you love her.

and try to go home quick so you can fuck her.

that should work.

this

>send her dickpic
>pretend you wanted to send to her mom
>post sreencaps
>we laugh about that weak whore together Sup Forumsro

thanks, bro

i know most of her anger is probably from her parents breakup right now, I'll just make sure she knows that i will be there for her when i get home

what are you still doing here?... go write her at least that you suport her.... fagget. (i fagget you with love)

while your away does she at least have a male friend to comfort her during this vulnerable time?

w8 a week or soo... Then she' wont be so depressed
shes just sad that her parents broke up :(
Its okay it get's better man! :)

Go find a chick to fuck where you are at now. You'll stop worrying about your cunt gf for a while and get laid. Double profit

Sounds solid. Post results OP.

This. Is she is in Georgia or adjacent state, I'll be happy to violate her anu- err, I mean check on her to support her and make sure she is ok. I promise not to talk about what a worthless piece of shit get bf is for not being supportive of her.

kek

so, results = pr0n?

double khék

On a scale of 1 to 10 probably b minus

yes

912 here! whoop!

Fake your own death.

(optionnal): Then come back to her, She will be so happy youre alive.