So another Judge blocks yet another Trump EO which tried to defund sanctuary cities

So another Judge blocks yet another Trump EO which tried to defund sanctuary cities.

And not only that if he doesn't get funding for the wall by Friday, he said he will drop the promise. Until maybe later in the year, which doesn't matter as he won't get funding then either.

So broken promise after broken promise.

Tell me Americans how do you feel about this monstrosity being the first President to be impeached and not acquitted, and it will happen soon.

All he has done is posture himself to be more than he is, he is being investigated for business practice while being the POTUS.

His daughter was booed in Germany, because even the Germans know he is a fucking idiot. Not to mention his stupid decision to give Taiwan exclusivity for specific trade goods, has made the Germans start to hate America that bit more.

So essentially he has dropped China and Germany for supplying high quality technical goods needed for the US infrastructure, because no experienced or professional workers exist in the US to make the same goods. But in Taiwan they do not exist either.

Lie after Lie, failed promises after failed promises, stupidity after stupidity.

But yet Americans just sit around thinking they are the greatest, they are the greatest... but only for being the most ignorant people on the planet.

The majority of them really think that their GDP is America's wealth, which shows their ignorance in full flow, they don't understand that military budgets being so high means the senate and congress members are profiting out of it, making useless hardware that will hardly be used.

But Americans believe any bullshit told to them, they may as well cover themselves in wool, because they are sheep.

Well America enjoy your upcoming economic crash that you think won't happen. The rest of the world has taken steps to make sure we do not go with you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSOwlXJj67Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This fella pulled the "WALL" over everyone's eyes!

the guy is a first class fucktard, this is what happens when you give children aged 18-24 the chance to vote. they should change the voting system for most countries to 25+, at least then they have lived a little and understood shit.

why do i care?... i am latino mamah!!!

lets fuck tonight and had 15 poor childrens.

lets drop school and sell drugs to the yankees.

So much samefagg

The bating is strong in this one

hmmmm so you get a dose of reality handed to you, and the best you can come up with is a childish "so much samefagg snarf snarf", damn you yanks are butthurting to the extreme tonight.

Amerifag here. I didn't vote for him and it's fucking humiliating that I have to live in a country where people did.

Because no president has ever broken their promises before

Same, only those around the south and south east are still defending him like fuck. Fox News especially.

Not to this degree he is a genuine muppet fucker.

Nah, that's you the past 5 months m8

youtube.com/watch?v=JSOwlXJj67Y
it was predicted by a old western tv show

you can always leave, like all those celebrities that said they would leave if he won...

...oh wait...

Watch all the upset drumpf supporters come in to deny the blatant crimes and racism this man has committed all but a few months into office. Shameful what this country has become. I give it till the end of the year before we fall like rome.

He's an ignorant con man leading an ignorant rabble of losers who want to fuck everything up because they lost the game. They won't succeed and in the end they'll be worse off and the winners will shit on them for being such idiots.

Like every president ever, he didn't do any of the things he promised to do. Why would you listen to what a presidential campaign said.

Why should I worry? You are the one living in the country as him being a leader.

Also prepare your anus when they bring out conscription for a possible North Korean theatre.

Bet your true yellow chicken shit ass will show it's true self when that happens.

not like it's Trumps fault Judges keep overreaching to block his shit no way in hell any of these rulings would survive if they reached the Supreme Court

To be fair Trump likely isn't making horrible decisions on purpose. He just entirely lacks any sort of qualifications whatsoever. Merkel had to explain to him 11 times that he cant get a trade deal with Germany separate from the rest of europe/nato. He is literally clueless about how politics work in the first place. I really hope he one day finds out how much the rest of the world laughs behind his back.

it's humiliating to live in a country where people didn't just like 8 years of Obama was even more humiliating

It's not President Trump breaking the promises, it's the corrupt system fighting against him. He always wins in the end. Cruz just proposed a bill that would take all of El Chapo's seized money to pay for the wall.

Ah yes, Sup Forums, the only place other than tumblr and the comment section of the Huffington Post where people are still stupid enough to believe liberal media lies and forced perceptions of events.

trump is the most incompetent leader this country has ever produced.

watch this and think about your lifes decisions

We will all be much better off when Trump is no longer in government, and everyone should be working together to get rid of him ASAP.

isis is on its way out bitch...now its the korean gooks turn

This. If anything, recent events show why he must win a second term, and why we need to continue to support his attempts to drain the swamp. Rome wasn't built in a day, and it will take quite a while for one man to fix a system broken by many.

Are they really on the way out?

Because you used one over priced bomb on a tunnel network that killed what a handful?

It would have been cheaper to send in about 200 marines.

Seized money that would have been used for what else if now wall plan existed?

Once you answer that you will see why the bill will fail.

If Obama was president it would have went into his DOJ slush fund, lol.

The roaring stock market, my 401k, the manufacturing jobs announced by Ford GM Toyota, the 90% drop in illegal immigration, the defunding of Planned Parenthood, and the successful appointment of a conservative Supreme Court judge - all within 100 days - would seem to indicate otherwise. He's the most effective president we've had in 30 years and he's barely started. Just wait until all these judges blocking him get shot down in the Supreme Court, not a single one has a chance in hell of standing.

Broken because he cannot get support from the leftest liberals. Not his fault it is theirs.

Funny how Americans who are pro-Trump are using excuses for Trumps unconstitutional EOs.

Nothing to do with other people like liberals etc, it is the fact it is against the constitution which America is based on.

If you support Trump in that way, then you do not support America. It is that simple.

Another angry 3rd world poster... yawn
Enjoy your horse meat
Sage goes in all fields etc etc

None of his EO's would be proven unconstitutional, user. It's simply activist judges playing politics. The federal government should have the right to stop federal funding to cities that willfully and knowingly break federal law.

"boo hoo someone saying truths about my country, this has put off my plans to fuck my cousin tonight in the family barn."

>butthurt Americans
>ignorant Americans
>clueless Americans
>sheep of the Government

but then they would be doing something that makes since.

Why wouldn't they be? The ones judges have blocked are unconstitutional. It is as simple as that.

Seriously do you not understand your own constitution?

Let them block it. There are a number of cities around the country in the beginning stages of making their cities sanctuary cities for gun owners. They wanna play games, its all good, as we can play them too.

"Americans" lie to prove they are right.

The stockmarket was roaring before he took office, the jobs were in the pipeline before he took office, planned parenthood is still funded (his EO did nothing) and he never delivered his wall nor undid Obama care. In short, he has nothing but a bunch of EOs to study things and ignorant dunderheads like you to dense to figure out you're being fucked over by him.

Remember that time Trump lied again?

It's not as simple as that. For most of the first 100 days the Supreme Court had a vacant spot, so appealing to them would have been pointless. Now it's not. So when this is brought to the Supreme Court and ruled in Trump's favor, what are you going to say?
>hurrr durr district judge>>>>supreme court!!1111one!11

Roaring stock market, that was on the increase since the major drop when Trump won?

It was only stabilizing, nothing to do with Trump.

Damn you yanks are ignorant to the extreme.

You have been reading way too many pro-Trump sites that have bent facts. If you actually seen the right facts from reliable sources, then your attitude would change drastically.

Also the fact you don't understand the last 3 months+ has been the final quarter of Obama's tenure. When Trump got into office anything that was happening was not down to him.

Thanks for confirming you know nothing of politics.

How dare these judges treat the United States President with such disrespect.

It never will, you seem to be delusional in thinking anything will get by the judges.

If it is unconstitutional it will never pass.

Doesn't matter if one spot was vacant or not, one person cannot overrule the others.

And the past EOs that have been blocked were a landslide vote to block, not 1 little judge.

Seems you really do NOT understand your constitution, it is the very thing that America was built on after independence, he went against that.

There is no if's but's or maybe's...

However if for some reason he had a big support in the Supreme Court to allow them to pass, that would be even scarier, that would mean men in power is shitting on the constitution.

And from how you act, you don't mind that, you are not a real American. Simple as that.

Here comes the butthurt Trump fan, who doesn't like facts.

You're clearly trolling. I like the effort you're putting into it, though. Nice job user.

He hasnt done shit in 100 days, he is just a slacker probably Sup Forums combined as president.
he even forgot he bombed syria thought it was iraq
He said pavarotti is a close friend of his, the guy has been dead for about ten years.
I think the only one was the privacy bill that passed.

The sad part is you think I am actually trolling.

Again it seems you don't care about your country's constitution.

And you call yourself an American. You are essentially a fungus that has started to grow in America, polluting it, allowing congress and senate members to rape the American people financially for decades.

That is what you are.

I'm simply giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not actually this ignorant when it comes to the U.S. judicial system.

Thank you Comrade the money will be deposited in your account.
while other people keep bumping

>gives factual explanation
>"trolling"

>So another Judge blocks yet another Trump EO which tried to defund sanctuary cities.
Only a small part of the order was blocked.
>And not only that if he doesn't get funding for the wall by Friday, he said he will drop the promise. Until maybe later in the year, which doesn't matter as he won't get funding then either.
He has stated that getting funding will be pushed back to September. Until the say that he dies, he will continue to assert that the wall will be built.
>Tell me Americans how do you feel about this monstrosity being the first President to be impeached and not acquitted, and it will happen soon.
With Republicans controlling both the House and the Senate, there is no chance of Donald being impeached, no matter how many illegal things he does.
>All he has done is posture himself to be more than he is, he is being investigated for business practice while being the POTUS.
Doing nothing but posturing made him POTUS. He is being investigated by other Republicans, which doesn't mean anything.

Everything else that you said is true.