This bitch reporter from The Daily Beast just doxed the founder of The Red Pill subreddit

This bitch reporter from The Daily Beast just doxed the founder of The Red Pill subreddit.

Read the article here:

archive.is/muo0W

Whether or not you agree with TRP is irrelevant; there is no excuse to ruin someone's life because you disagree with their politics.

Clearly Ms. Bacarisse feels that everything on the Internet is fair game. It seems that she is new to the reporting game. I think we should let her appreciate the consequences of breaching the unsaid agreement we have to respect each other's privacy when discussing serious matters.

This is not a personal army request - this is a plea for your help to help show the world that we will not tolerate a breach of our anonymity on the internet.

Get out

You need a safe spot pussy?

Hypocrisy thy name is MAGA-fucker...

Really guys?

You guys are really going to let this fly? A guy puts his reputation on the line to help guys everywhere get laid, and this cunt ruins his life to help advance her career?

OP pic related by the way

Hey, I'm just playing by her rules. She opened the can of worms.

Is he straight?

>reddit

Nobody cares you incel faggot.

Fuck anything having to do with reddit

I'm 11 what does the red pill mean?

So to be clear, you guys genuinely don't give a shit that some SJW ruined a guy's life because she didn't like his politics?

I'm really surprised tbh, but I guess I misjudged Sup Forums's priorities. My bad.

rape her back.

Be the bigger manlet

the irony of going to Sup Forums to decry doxxing

itt: whiteknight faggots trying to justify this bitch's actions

Sup Forums routinely ruins people's lives over nothing all the time. You're in the wrong neighborhood motherfucker

feed this shit to the Sup Forumsacks because Sup Forums is too busy rating cocks and jacking it to traps and feet.

If people knowing your political opinions "ruins your life," then you're probably a bigoted asshole.

He ruined his own life. Fuck him and fuck you.

Snowflake conservative faggots, hiding behind a screen.

Not your personal army

Also that dude got BTFO I don't care what your politics are that shit was autistic as hell and this shit's funny

What if she didn't do it because of politics but for the lulz?

Don't get me wrong, I hate doxing in all its forms. But the chon has never had compunctions about ruining a lot of innocent lives.

TRUHTH