Which would be scarier to be eaten by, titans, or zombies?

Which would be scarier to be eaten by, titans, or zombies?

zombies.
At least with titans theres a chance of escape.

I'd be more terrified of zombies. They'd take more time to consume me than a single titan would.

Zombies tear you apart and eat you piece by piece, or just rip off your scalp and eat your brain.
A titan will eat you whole.
My guess is Zombie is scarier.

You think a zombie grabbing you would be easier to escape than a titan grabbing you? I mean, I agree that zombies are scarier, but that reasoning doesn't hold up to me.

I think you guys are discounting the terror of something as big as a titan getting hold of you. If a zombie grabs you, you can fight back, you can knock it away, or take out its brain, but if a titan grabs you, it's all over. Zero hope of survival. And we've seen a lot of them not go directly for the kill, some eat you in pieces, especially if they're smaller. Some bite you in half, some swallow you whole and you boil in their gut. Titans are not to be underestimated in terms of terror.

I was talking more like if you can't escape / are defenseless. Sure you could break free from a zombie, but what about a horde of zombies? You would be surrounded.

since we are already talking about this, which woul be harder to survive: zombies or titans?

Assuming I'm guaranteed to die I'd say zombies are scarier. Death by titan would be a lot faster.

I think it would be easier to run from zombies than titans. They walk at about the same pace, but titans have waaaaay bigger strides. Escaping from things your own size that are dumb as rocks feels easier than escaping from giants that are dumb as rocks, but also strong as, well, giants.

I mean, if you get surrounded, yeah, death by zombie would be a fucking 13/10 on the terror scale, but in general, I think the average terror inflicted by titan deaths would exceed zombie deaths.

Do we have access to the gear of the Titan universe in our Titan survival scenario?

While a titan would be more terrifying, we're assuming you're getting eaten regardless because OP stated:

>scarier to be eaten by

It sucks that you're going to get swallowed whole or picked apart by a 7 story human but its better than having an undead regular sized human gnaw at you.

yep, altought damaged, society and social order still exist like in th anime/manga, where in TWD, society has gone the shitter

So are we arguing AoT vs TWD then? In that case, from a monster standpoint TWD is definitely easier, but if we include human interaction and social shit, AoT would be the easier one. In TWD humans are 10x more likely to fuck you up than zombies.

pretty much. yeah, at least in AOT, only the titans (most of the time) are the only ones trying to kill you, while in TWD, everyone is out there to kill you

Well I'm talking about getting surrounded as opposed to 1 titan.

titans, at least i know i aint gettin eaten by former humans, possibly friends and family

Titans, definitely. Being reduced to a candy bar really disturbs me.

I haven't read the manga of AoT, but I hear it gets pretty human v human later on, for simplicity's sake we should keep it to the early bits I think. AoT has a concrete society, but for our scenario I think we'd be talking about a titan invasion, wall broken down and shit going haywire. In that sense humans would be shooting each other in the knee to get them further away from titans. If we have that, and put it against something like the zombie attack on Alexandria when the walls go down, which would suck more?

>at least I know I ain't gettin' eaten by former humans
boy I have some bad news for you.

yeah, but at least there is still a place to fall back, a safe zone, while in TWD, it all happens all over the world, at the same time, leaving no where to run or hide

Yeah, having something that massive grab hold of you and just chomp you down. Jesus.

YOU SPOILER SON OF A BITCH!!!

No where to run or hide at first. I think TWD is probably what, three years into it right now? Seems right to me, at that point zombies are about as much a nuisance as mosquitoes, the people still alive have safe zones to spare.

If you couldn't tell that titans were former humans from the first time you saw any attack on titan shit, I pity you.

you nerds have no idea what you're talking about, zombies are much worse, for 2 reasons only:

1. it's more likely that death by zombies will be a lot more painful than by titans, especially if we're talking about 1 zombie since he'll slowly eat you, bigger mouth means it ends quicker

2. if you somehow survive and escape you're most likely to survive if the titan tried to eat you, since if the zombie got you as little as a scratch you're fucking kill son

Have you by chance seen War of the Gargantuas?

cont.
I mean like, nigga what the fuck else would they be? You think titans just fucking appeared out of fucking nowhere without any human influence? God damn how fucking stupid are you to now know this on day fucking one

ahahahahah yeah okay bud

Nope

damnit, i guess your right...

nigga how is one zombie gona take a nigga down da fuck outa here with that shit

why does it look like the titan is about to jam a dick in its mouth.

Watch it if you like kaiju. It started my trauma with people-eating. It was also the inspiration for the live-action AoT.

man your ellipsis made me feel shitty, why you gotta do that bruh

Well hot damn that sounds like some good shit, thanks for the recommendation

OP said getting eaten by, so you gonna get eaten either you like it or not

aight that's fair, I take it back

hmm... zombies, the whole context of them is way for terrifying than titans

Titans would be terrifying simply because of their size, not being able to escape while this big motherfucker is about to eat you.

However, I think zombies would be even more horrifying. There would be more than one eating you, and your death wouldn't be instant. Maybe the zombies would want to start with your toes and make their way up your body. You would feel their teeth sink into your flesh, ripping and tearing your muscles and veins. Sounds of chewing, pieces of your body hitting the ground with a sickening wet plop. There's also a chance that you might escape, eventually dying from turning into one of them, or simply starving to death.

alright, that description won me over. Zombies are scarier than titans