mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg
mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd
mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav
clyp.it/tgecwtox
farfetch.com/uk/shopping/men/a-diciannoveventitre-oil-hi-top-sneakers--item-12119294.aspx?storeid=9422&from=1&ffref=lp_pic_13_4_
wildwoodguitars.com/product/CZ530983/masterbuilt-dale-wilson-1961-stratocaster-heavy-relic/?cat_id=40
musiciansfriend.com/guitars/fender-custom-shop-limited-edition-gary-moore-stratocaster
youtube.com/watch?v=tbzdwodtZYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for anime and Grimes.

2nd for kat

Rate him as a guitarist

Never heard a giraffe play guitar tbf.

5th for I desperately want to lick Annie Clark's legs

Alright rate THIS MAN as a guitarist

7th for I only like the links because they make the OP look nice and uniform but I've never once used them

How do I start learning guitar?
>justinguitar.com

Suggested Practice Routine:
>i.imgur.com/yfgsTaq.png

Guitar chords and inversions
>chordbook.com/guitar-chords/

String tension calculator (D'Addario-based):
>stringtensionpro.com/

Music theory:
>musictheory.net/lessons

Hal Leonard's Bass Method:
>mediafire.com/file/sayviwqxfcxfjon/

Steve Vai's Ten Hour Workout
>mediafire.com/download/kzw6kjuocgicwks/Ten_Hour.pdf

Guthrie Govan's Creative Guitar 1 & 2
>mediafire.com/download/bn8803xzlrbds3b/Guitar1.rar
>mediafire.com/download/9uhtufuf3z9cx8m/Guitar2.rar

Advancing Guitarist - Mick Goodrick
>mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8

Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

9th for
SO FAR /GG/ YOU GOT NOTHING TO
OKAY

whats the longest you've ever gone without playing your guitar?

A bit less than a week

I went for a period of a few months once when I was busy with work.

he is very good, his childhood training in folk music lent him well to the beach boys

17 years.

was that before you started playing?

y-yes

I'm thinking on getting this Eastwood soon, some of you have any thought about the brand or the model?

IVE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT SHREDDING

THIS IS PROBABLY MY BEST SHRED EVER

clyp.it/tgecwtox

Eastwood guitars are pretty good, but why not just get a Gretsch?

I have same question as There may be a point there however. Eastwood are much less known brand, maybe there's a lower chance of getting something horribly overpriced.

Who needs scales anyway

what will you all do in 10 years when guitar music is all dead?

Why do you need so much gain if you can't contain it? Not meaning to piss on your chips, just an advice. Get your muting and picking in shape before you throw that much dirt in your signal.

>guitar music
we ain't making dad rock lad, we produce nxtlvl sonic experiences.

guitar music has been dead for almost 30 years now

>nxtlvl sonic experiences
yeah that simple chord progression loaded with reverb and fuzz is certainly next level

they already played all the notes possible
now they are working on playing all the chords
you get it?????

this sucks
how do you do it
spelled 20 wrong
7 months when i got bored

>chords
oh wow, pls return to the start of your musical life, maybe /bleep/ is for you.

smoking weed for 10 years isnt guitar music bro

They have decent value stuff if you're looking for something that's really unusual but don't have the big bucks for custom instruments. Otherwise used gook Gretsches are cheap and great and hard to beat. They're probably the only guitars in their price range with genuinely good pickups.

I already have an Streamliner and i'm very happy with it

but that Eastwood, I don't know, love the shape and the color and sounds pretty good, not too expensive tho, it's tenting me so much

20 years ago oasis and radiohead were still happening, the fake grunge bands were still popping out hits
25 years ago was like the height of grunge even, no way has it been 30 years since guitar music was the thing

If you want it, and can afford it then just get it. Especially since you've got one Gretsch already.
Every time I've bought a guitar there was always an alternative that is better on paper in terms of value/quality etc. But it doesn't matter. It just feels good to have something you've wanted.

$2,599

>It just feels good to have something you've wanted.

that's true

>guitars
>jeans
Is there anything else dumb fucks like to buy pre damaged?

you still dont have the skill to play properly

Roast me /gg/

believe it or not, shoes

that's also true

That room looks a bit cluttered and it's silly to put a bookshelf speaker on the floor

>nice strat, second best colour choice
>never played a bassbreaker but they sound nice in video
>nice floor
>don't know anything about acoustics because I am that much of a pleb
nice/nice

Oh yeah.
>the city of /fa/

Which is worse?
farfetch.com/uk/shopping/men/a-diciannoveventitre-oil-hi-top-sneakers--item-12119294.aspx?storeid=9422&from=1&ffref=lp_pic_13_4_

wildwoodguitars.com/product/CZ530983/masterbuilt-dale-wilson-1961-stratocaster-heavy-relic/?cat_id=40

Do people really spend this kind of money on that shit?

>buy a telecaster a few years ago
>strap breaks while playing guitar falls and some paint is scrapped off
>adds $1000 dollars to the price tag

This is very cheap though. Some Fender custom shops run prices of a decent car, or a fucking house in some middle of nowhere. It's obviously an absolute idiocy, but there's clearly a market for this kind of stuff. Kids who have dumb rich parents, collectors/resellers, dentists...You know the type.

yes and it's the worst guitar trend ever

dutch faggot

musiciansfriend.com/guitars/fender-custom-shop-limited-edition-gary-moore-stratocaster

$12,500

>1,174 bongdollars

they're shoes for fucks sake, what the shit

kanker

I don't even have that much money in my bank account

The classical guitar is very nice, what is it called?

And to answer you request; was the strat designed by David Duke?

Any of you guys bought any guitars off aliexpress.com ?
I kinda want to but also don't want to buy a guitar that plays like shit.

pic related its $200

never trust the mainland chinks

this goes for anything they're selling, regardless of the price

>2017
>under 30
>"savings"

It was but joke's on him because it was built by Mexicans.

Classical is a Juan Salvador 2c.

No. Please, just no.

>tfw under 30 and have savings
No idea why desu. I should just buy some fancy shit before the world explodes.

>being bad at finances
I'm a bloody student and I still have some money in the bank.

bass and guitar in one!
I somehow like the idea but it must be pretty hard to play it
also reffering to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=tbzdwodtZYg

No need to go for 9, buy an 8 and drop the F# to an E. The scale would make it super floppy for a low C.
Plus it's already hard enough to do large chords using the low register on an 8, can't imagine doing it on a 9.

You pretty much need to have enormous hand and long fingers to play these. I've tried an 8 string and I couldn't chord properly using the extra 2 strings. Mind you, I'm not sure I feel totally comfortable doing bar chords on 6 strings.

b-but I can´t find any decent playing in the internet similar to
Like the most I find about double necks are playing only one part, not even trying to mix it.

You need specifically bass and guitar necks? Or any old multi neck rubbish will do?

I can do barre chords with the extra two strings fine (they're fucking useless chords though) and my hands are just a little bigger than the usual, it's just a matter of having proper technique.

look up charlie hunter, he plays some kind of 8 string with the bass and guitar split in two and basically sounds like two different people playing at the same time.

bass and guitar
thank you, I´ll check it out

i have a monoprice les paul, great guitar great price
it does have a bad connection somewhere along the signal chain with the top pickup, but after two years i cant really complain all considered

Friendly reminder, absolutely nothing of value has ever been posted in /gg/. Ever. Not even once.

Ask yourself who you're talking to in these threads, who's posting these idiotic/uninformed opinions/ideas. The only answer any reasonably intelligent person would be able to come to is
>abject failures who don't have anywhere else better to be and nothing else better to do with their time
Ask yourself why you're interacting with these people at all, what are you hoping to accomplish? Are you aiming for the same status? No? Why are you here then? Are you just fucking retarded? You know what, don't even answer that, of course you are.

Here's a hint, you imbeciles: there are no professional musicians giving away their trade secrets on social media. None. If you're posting in these threads the best you could ever hope for is wasting your time like all the other useless hobbyists who play guitar do. What could a hobbyist possibly have to offer you? What do you think you have to gain posting here? Are you actually trying to accomplish something or are you just another sad loser looking for a temporary escape from your miserable, pointless life? You want to do this for real or not?

Wait, you say you don't want to be a professional musician? You don't want to do this for a living? You're just doing it for fun? lol, playing guitar all alone by yourself is a bullshit hobby for out of touch manchildren, the world doesn't need another brain-dead bedroom warrior who won't admit to his illusions of grandeur. All your doing is frivolously, futilely, and furiously jacking your tiny dicks to avoid the realities of your pathetic lives.

Time for you all to get a fucking clue. Stop wasting your time posting here.

What do you guys think of Davie504?

Being unpopular isn't the same as dead. And appearing on the Billboard Top 100 isn't a sufficient measure of an artist's worth. Pickers will pick, that's what will happen when "guitar is dead."

I once saw him kick a pencil down a baby's ear for no reason at all

This is my setup. Pls rate!

>indentical-looking guitar to Yngwie's
>YJM signature pickups

quit trying to be someone else you unoriginal unimaginative dipshit

I liked this pasta better when it was paired with that pic of the red headed lady no one recognized. It was funnier that way.
Eric Johnson is an industry guy who makes a living encouraging normalfags to take up guitar as a hobby if nothing else for the sake of moving merch.
It's dissonant in a way that's difficult to appreciate.

>quit trying to be someone else you unoriginal unimaginative dipshit
Look who is summerfaggot. Aren't you bit too... Emo-tional?

Buy these wood sticks to improve your sound.

Don't be so triggered mate.
Maybe he's in a Yngwie cover band, or he's just starting out. We all have our heroes, it's no big deal.
Or it could be that it's just a bait post and you got triggered for nothing.

Audiophiles are cultists, absolute nutters.

I want a good clean sound on electric guitar. Should I get a Strat or a Tele? Telecasters seem to sound even better than Strats, what do you think?

Ugliest strat ever made

Nope, I found worst

Check the last threat:

What music you play? It comes down to that decision.

Also "sounding better than other"... Ultimately electric guitar sound is based on which kind of pickups the guitar has and the string gauge, nothing else. Someone might say something else but you know, this is the reason why it is called "electric" guitar - it generates an electric signal which is then amplified and processed. You can have a Stratocaster with humbucker pickup and it will sound like BC Rich... etc.

I have Strats and Teles, love them both.

The guitar I play most is one of my Strats, but that's my preference, you need to work out yours.

Play all the guitars you can, and start making your short-list, then go back and play them again until you narrow it down.

If clean is your go, lower output vintage pups will serve you better than hotter, overwound ones.

I already have humbuckers. I want the warm sound of single coils. I think the Strat look much better than the Tele, but listening to demo videos, a tele with two single coil on neck and bridge seemed to have a warmer, fuller sound

I play rock, metal, folk, blues, classical. I'm getting into ambiant.

Eat shit and die, samefag!

Just get good Strat and install custom pickups for it. Best of the both worlds. I'd do that. You could get away with one custom neck pickup even.

Prostitutes

Onamac pickups are killer

That wasn't me. You also write like a kid. You need to be 18+ in order to post on Sup Forums..

Also this is the real story behind YJM pickups.

Who cares about YJM and his wankery or a copycat?

You don't really exercise music or show interest to music industry. Perhaps you do but your limited view is really pathetic and miserable. Also, your contribution to this thread is 0. Absolute zero.

The fender does a much better job at the "dirty dad rock" sound
The Marshalls low end is so hummy and boomy it doesn't sound good at all.

I've solved the Strat vs Tele question

Apart from the color, that's just completely wrong

What program should I use for making backing tracks?