Wwyd

Wwyd

Move onto someone that can hold a conversation.

pick one wwyd

grab em by the pussy

Ask what community college she flunked out of. Always a good Trump supporter icebreaker

The irony is crushing

>implying
I flunked out of community college and I don't support Trump

marry and do my part to help replenish the white race

I technically didn't graduate from community college, but I transferred to a university after 2 years. Is that the same as flunking out?

Operation Analstorm

i want this bonnet

She's that weird Russian Trump supporter

There should be a federal law banning pregnancy for women that aren't white Trump supporters. Only white Trump supporting women should be allowed to reproduce in our great nation.

2 masters and a bachelors from GT. Voted Trump.

gonna try and keep that family tree for forking huh?

Alright what? If you wouldn't fuck this girl six ways from Sunday you might be gay.

Going to make America great again by making inferior races go extinct like nature would normally let them.

I would fuck her in the asshole, but would never ever procreate with her.

If I saw her in public I would make a big display of grabbing her by the pussy and if I was in a position to do so, I'd abduct and raep repeatedly until she was pregnant then give her a coathanger and force her to do her own abortion as I made sure she understood that it's all she's allowed to do have now that Drumpf is in office.

1 MBA and a bachelors in design.
Voted Trump/Pence. #MAGA

>drumpf

who dis??

Careful not to cut yourself, user.

Damn, sexiest man I've ever seen

If you get two masters degree, you're clearly doing something wrong.

Kek and how is that?

I'm not after your approval, shitstain. The man asked a question, I answered honestly.
It just happens that my preferred response also fit in nicely in my interests in raeping and torturing pretty girls.

Iowa for trump.

I'd fuck her brains out... wait, nevermind

white knight faggot

say rape right pussy bitch

This time we won't have secret societies running the system.

>white knight faggot
being this new.

I am OP you fuckass.
Kek she's some Russian I met last week. Turns out she's big on insta and some Russian site.

RAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEP

nope just running aimlessly

Well whoop de fuckin do. Who's edgier, the guy that replies or the edgelord that makes the thread?

WWYD

/thread

Too stupid for breeding

I am the hammer.
I am the point of his spear.
I am the mail about his fist.
I am the bane of his foes, and the woes of the treacherous.
I am the end of her.

look at the quality of the people in the background

Well it's evident they picked the wrong major. Simple. It's a terrible investment unless you have your paid for.

I honestly have only posted the first image and 2 in replies that aren't political. Didn't even see the shirt until I opened the thread. I try to keep shit on Sup Forums

You'd trigger all the loser white men with asian women that hate minorities.

Average people? Your point is?
Same guy. I got a full ride. Paid off my loans for grad in 5 years. It's kinda what you can do when you major in something usefull.

Jesus, she's an octaroon isn't she?

Wait, are you telling me that some hot women are complete morons? That's so hard to process.