Drug thread cont

Drug thread cont.

i wasn't here for the first one. what'd i miss?

Lots of good discussion and advice/pics of drugs until some autists started shitposting

fucking autists. maybe if they'd do some drugs they'd chill out

Any advice on how to find any LSD?

if you read the internets, LSD is a myth. there hasn't been a real batch since the 60's

of course ppl arent shitposting on meth

AlphaBay on the deep web. Find a seller with lots of reviews and good trust rating and hook yourself up

Sure it is.

Start going to parties and concerts. You'll find somebody.

Also, ngl my best hookups were seniors in HS.

seriously, though, i got no idea where to find it. lsd wasn't my thing. i was more in the meth crowd

yo im the kid from maine wheres the dude that was trying to flame me, wanna keep talking to him

Getting drugs shipped to you is sketchy as fuck though, isn't it?

Wanna try meth but I'm about to start college and don't wanna fuck my shit up just yet

different user, i never trusted it enough to have it come in the mail.

nope

it has its ups and its downs. if you've never tried it, just start small and see how it goes

Sketchy how? If you're worried about getting caught remember there are millions of other people doing the same thing. If you're paranoid rent a PO box and make sure you've got a good VPN with tor

Meth will destroy your fucking life. Stick to psychedelics dude.

depents on your location. But if you order from your country it should be fine

>
nice dubs op. does that mean i can have fifty bucks for heroin?

Yeahhhhh I mean getting caught is a major part of it. That and not being able to see the product before I buy it.

just like any drug, it can destroy you if you let it, but it doesn't have to. prescriptions are filled every day with pharmaceutical grade meth that people don't abuse.

Psychedelics will destroy your life.Stick to uppers

True. I've just seen too may friends lose it all.

Feck off

i let it almost destroy me once. but goddamn was it fucking fun

charles manson and the zodiak killer used LSD prior to doing their shit they became famous for.. one dude used LSD and chopped his dick off

Drugs are bad m´kay

HAHAHAHA funniest joke I heard all week

That's why you buy from reputable dealers with thousands of feedback comments, you'll be fine just throw your bitcoins in a mixer before putting them in a wallet

faggot

you can tell by the look if the LSD is good?

you think this is a joke?!

ok mister garrison

People who buy drugs online are losers with no connections.

and good quallity drugs

no I´m dead fucking serious

No, but you can tell just by the person sometimes.

get a bad batch and you never fucking come back from your trip, user

we all know your an idiot ;)

I know the chances of getting caught are low, but holy fuck it just feels sketchy as hell. Shit, the risk of making a deal p2p probably has higher risks then buying online but something about online buying just don't feel right.

we all know your an idiot ;)

nothing is within your control

ok, keep telling yourself that

who got them xannies tho

the best connection is a long time friend the chances are low there. anyone you don't know is always sketchy

Some faggot wants to charge $15 a tab for "white on white". Is white common or is he just trying to sell me a piece of paper

ill believe you when you actually done psychedelics..

that hurts

but so true

why tf would i want to do something that colors my world permanently

Look for 1p-lsd

permanently my ass...ive had acid on many occasions, nothing is permanent unless you want it to be.

Ain't that the truth. I try to only buy from people I know.

i ain't saying you can't have a good experience. i'm saying the risk of having a bad experience is enough to prevent me from ever trying it

I know it bud.

you decide what experience you want to have. try acid one time, youll know what im talking about.

Honestly my first try at it was last night and it was super awesome at first. But man that first come down is miserable almost enough to make me not want to do it again. Also I've been hooked on heroin just so that's clear so I mean I like feeling different. Just cant handle the no sleeping and depression very well.

bad idea for me to try acid, user. that's what i'm saying. i'll be scared of having a fucked up trip, which will make me have a fucked up trip

ah, if you're a downers kind of user, chances are uppers don't really agree with you. they might work, depending on specifics

you know you mate...but im telling you, acid is a great time if you can be in the right mind.

That's why I like coke
nice middle ground between soft drugs like weed and hard shit, comedown and depression only lasts for the rest of the day

>the rest of the day
kek

Yeah I mean opiates has always been my thing. But I do love me some cocaine. I just don't see how meth users or Coke/crank users get used to that type of come down. Then again drugs affect people in different ways which is why I could never become an alcoholic.

Should I be expecting euphoria from opiates? I am on 120 mg of codeine right now and I feel quite calm and sedated but no real euphoria. I've tried percs and oxys, and percs got me really dizzy and made me puke while I quite enjoyed oxys. Could it be that my body doesn't respond to opiates? The most intense euphoria I've felt was on LSD, and amphetamines like vyvanse also give me a kick.

Currently just finished my half gram of coke left. Drank 5 pints of bud light and a bottle of red wine. Going to bed in 30 gotta be up at 730 am

me, i was already depressed, so i didn't notice any "extra" depression when coming down from meth. for me, i just got really fucking horny then passed out.

a day is nothing faggot
heroin and meth will fuck you up for months on end until you get more

whats the best way to avoid chewing up the inside of your cheeks on e? Gum works for the teeth grinding but somehow my inside cheeks always get fucked up and infected

i was a meth head. i know what meth does, and i fucking loved it

make a habit to keep your mouth closed tight, but without grinding teeth

percs were great for me
started by popping three 5-325 perdoden and worked my way up to 8 at one time after a few days. stomach didn't hurt until I took the 8

then you should know that a night of come down isn't bad at alli

If it's been over an hour with no euphoria then probably no. Codenie is the weakest of opiates you can possibly take so even 120mg might not do much especially of you have experimented with oxys and percs already. That shit builds your tolerance up quick. All I know is that have your fun man but that shit will tear your life apart if you start buying and taking opiates all the time.

OP can i still have fifty bucks for heroim? puh puh puh please?

macklemore OP from last thread is long gone I'm cokefag

i came down when i passed the fuck out.

well, new OP, can i have fifty bucks for crack?

you can have this dick

oh whats up man i was here last thread.

that means your just as poor as i am lol ;)

true

What happened to him? Didn't he just go to the woods or something kek

I want to start farming for money. Can I be recommended a site or how-to on how to get started? How do I get funding? How do I become legal? In my state, big corporations bought all available licenses and now only 4 companies run the entire state. I want to fight that. How?

yup he left because of the faggots trying to roast each other
rip macklemore u my nigger

Haha if you are buying heroin then guaranteed you are poor. There is no other way.

Thanks man, it's been around 2 hours so I guess that's that. I only buy them from my friend who lives in another state so in this way I try to limit myself on how much I do. Only got some more codeine and hydros left so that's probably gonna carry me over the next few weeks or so.

go back in time and buy a license. or move state and wait to pounce on the new opportunity

lets pool our nonexistent money and score some crack!

How does one start dealing, I've always been curious if you guys actually stand on street corners or approach people or something.

have many friends who do drugs who have many friends who do drugs, who have many friends who do drugs

let's do it where you at user

i am in west by god virginia. and im getting paid tomrrow! where you at user?

Start with something easy to move like weed. Buy a zip and start selling to your stoner friends. Let them know you're the hookup. Get your web bigger and bigger then start selling other stuff.

I stay in orlando. was in springfield VA a few months ago to visit a friend

I took some percs a few days ago and popped one, didn't feel much and then took another immediately afterwards.

I'm frequent enough drinker and coke user but the painkillers made me feel like death on the come down. I had to go for a walk and be around people. I couldn't stand being alone in my place, sweating and absolutely couldn't piss for the life of me.

Isn't it risky though? Don't you end up attracting negative attention from both competitors and the government? Is it about just trying and taking the risk?

So anyone else feel like lean is fucking garbage? My opiate tolerance is not very bad, I can swallow 30 mg of hydrocodone and have a nice buzz. Bought a half a pint off a good buddy the other day who swears by it, drank the whole thing and didn't feel shit. Now I know codeine is relatively weak compared to other opiates but I should've felt something with my low tolerance. Considering the stereotypes around the shit I was a little bummed out

High risk, his reward