ITT: post artists that nobody hates

ITT: post artists that nobody hates.

this is like bait but unprovocative.

Do you sit at home thinking up new ways to shitpost?

I used to hate her until I watched her interview with nardwuar. Still don't like her music but she's very cute and sweet.

She's not gonna make it

did you know she's mu core? she's officially what we like and you should buy her album

>been successful for over five years
>not making it
>ever

Do you think she gets confused with an albino monkey on a daily basis?

Non-meme reply

everyone buy art angels on their ipod right now

and then listen to mount eerie and car seat headrest

Kendrick lamar

i never saw that until you mentioned it. watching it right now. You're right, she's adorable in this. Her taste in music is pretty legit too.

Man, I love Nardwaur, he's got such a knack for bringing out the "true" sides of musicians. I'm really glad he made it through his health issues.

>(you)

let's think about it
>55 y.o. Grimes selling out Kentish Town with her 11th album

pic related

don't be stupid, user.

you're not even trying to socially conduct yourself in a believable way, you just sound like a pussy the way you elaborate on things. just fuck off already shill

snake

>not enjoying nardwaur
i hope you have a fucking heart attack, you asshole.

OP here, this is an ironic thread. i was seeing if Sup Forums were still bothered to show how much they hate this musician

i guess it's too much of a drain to even bother anymore

i hope so too

>Not sold out

everyone's secretly a sellout and simply haven't had the opportunity to become one. you're really already a sellout when you start being honest with people. buy art angels on vinyl record

>ugly marxist/feminist bitch
>nobody hates

DELETE THIS

>Still don't like her music
do someting about this.

these plebs are triggered by an amazing musician like her. they're very very jealous. their opinion means shit anyway, so why bother?

>amazing musician like her
exactly, when people post real female artist like fever ray we do get triggered

I was planning on listening to her, but all this constant shilling. I'm just gonna skip her, I'm most likely not missing out.

dont then you shallow prick

she wouldnt need to be shilled if she was an artist that was worth peoples time and not dropping big budgets on high-end equipment she couldn't use even properly because she just assumed it would all print money for her

maybe you wouldn't be taking it out on Sup Forums if she didn't completely overshoot her abilities as an artist and didn't find herself in a position where she would consider prostitution for the right price

>exactly, when people post real female artist like fever ray we do get triggered
sorry to disappoint you but i meant grimes. fever ray & the knife are cool too.

nobody forces you to listen to her music. but you're missing out a lot especially if you dig experimental synthpop and dreampop. the choice is yours.

so why are you fuckers """"shill""" grimes with these stupid hate threads?

you've done this a lot, but still nobody knows who she is. but im thinking if somebody else had this avocation for them it would've worked

some people want to live their fantasy by faking it. look into transgenderism if you haven't, it's quite bizarre

Why are Grimes haters so delusional

probably cuz she refused to be their dream girl and now they are mad

because you're projecting projections

what made them think they had something to do with her? what on this flat earth gave them that idea and who's going to live with it

>projecting projected projections
try harder the next time

I HAVE THIS FAGGOT FILTERED AND SHE STILL SHOWS UP

FUCK YOU GRIMESFAGS, I GO OUT OF MY WAY TO NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU BUT YOU DON'T FUCKING GO AWAY

I GENUINELY HOPE YOUR SHITTY WAIFU GETS CANCER AND DIES

it might pay off one day

LOCK HER UP

meme

>he can't handle the artist of the decade
also not being nice to grimes

stay mad, motherfucker. your tears are delicious.

Piss off.

why don't you piss off by at least putting her name in the op, or just stop making shitty threads? you people are the reason Sup Forums is cancer now

>stop posting about an artist i hate
are you for real?! i have to deal with your bullshit pastas and memes all over the catalog, deal with 4-5 grimes threads like everyone else. stop whining, you crybaby, and learn about tolerance.

>I GO OUT OF MY WAY TO NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU
By sperging out all-caps style in Grimes related threads? Is there something actually wrong with you?

wow rude

hello claire

hi

you're not her shut up

How much money do you get the paid to shill?