Rape story thread? I've been into that shit lately

Rape story thread? I've been into that shit lately

What do you mean? Be more specific in your request.

I mean I want people to tell their stories of being raped (by anyone, hence the word rape). I've been really into rape stories so I wanted to see if I could get people to tell any

Yeah I could go there, but I'm not going there. Those are long and painful stories. I'd recommend looking for documentaries on the subject. Anything on men who've been victimized will be harder to find, but you should look for their perspective.

Also, y u post tits on a rape thread? O.o

My girlfriend got raped.

Will I tell you the story? No.

I might steal your thread, if no one else bumps it.

Was raped once at an adult bookstore (places with gloryholes in booths). Don't think I will tell it since you seem to want to get off to these stories? Maybe talk to someone man, you got some problems

Alrighty then.

one time I woke up and they was sucking on my benis

Continue

Bump

Nice trips, Satan

I raped a friend of mine in high school, but she gave me retroactive permission the next day, and made me do her again so she could enjoy it. She was drinking at a party and got dizzy sick. She asked me to find her a quiet place to crash and gaurd her. I blockaded us in the master bedroom and layed her on the bed. She told me to take her clothes off so she wouldn't mess them all up. She passed out while I did that and her body was right there and naked so I banged her. When we woke up the next morning she acted like waking up naked with a guy was normal. I did feel guilty about screwing her so I sheepishly confessed. She just kissed me and said she expected it, it was the reason she picked me. After I got her home she dragged me into her room so I could repeat my deed, she approved mightily.

fuck man this isn't right. i get off sometimes to shitty rape drawings but the reality of it is hurting someone. this comic is too real

I've looking forward for a rape story thread thanks OP I'll be surely entertained

my gf told me she has been raped twice. when she was 21 she was drugged at a club in las vegas and gangraped by three guys. the second time was after a date when a guy got carried away when she said no.

You need to go to the stories thread in /hm/. There are plenty of stories in there about people who were raped, but were totally into it while it was happening... Going to retrieve the link now...

Shit this is fucked up. Currently on chapter 5 or something. Just passed the part where a guard tries to help a young girl escape. This shit hits right in the feels.

Xanax bars have always been a "cool" thing in the young hispanic community. I cant tell you how many bitches ive fucked on them that dont remember the next day. Just leave them with a swole jelly hole and a mouth full of my nut.

The very first story is amazing.

boring. not even hard

My girlfriend and I are into rape sex. It's exhilarating to basically force myself on her and still know that we love each other and she loves when I do it.

Then shut the fuck up?