/ww/

Am I the only one hyped as fuck for this flick? The trailer was really good in my opinion, and I can't wait to see Gadot kick ass. And yes, I don't care about the feminist subtext, Wonder Woman was always about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=5lGoQhFb4NM

The only reason anyone has ever given a fuck about Wonder Woman is because Lynda Carter fills out the costume nicely.

if gal gadot really had that body, I could be hyped about the Female Captain America. But she is a ms skeletal

When's this shit coming out famalam?

I know a dude who reads comic books and he said she was a perfect wonder woman. Stay mad, I don't care about the comics but she's a beautiful Jewess and I'd be her goy toy.

Antje would rape and pummel that bitch just to show her who's boss

This is the WW in the most recent comics. Look at this and look at the gal gadot

Miss me yet?

She only lacks the blue eyes, other than that I think she's perfect too. You can clearly see she's buffed in the trailer.

Don't worry, they will slowly change the comics to reflect the movies
The costume is already 99% the same

Again, I don't care about the comics mate, I'm perfectly satisfied with the chosen one.

She lacks the curves, but look at that arm bro

>She's buffed in the trailer

You mean in the scenes they CGIed her face on a stuntwoman's body?

That's probably not even her

>kike killing german soldiers

If I wanted to see aryan soldiers getting killed by kikes, I would watch Inglorious Bastards

Skeleton plz go

Comics usually do not change character faces to reflect the actors. But yes, costumes are changing

How can chestlets even compete?

MILK
I
L
K

By being Goddess of the Most Patrician Fetish

They don't go out of their way to do it, but sometimes the artists make the characters resemble their actorrs. I remember everytime there was a Batman Nolan movie near release every once in a while they made Bruce look like Christian Bale. Same with Affleck or Cavill. Or even dead actors, like Superman looking like Christopher Reeve, but it's rare for them do this because they need permission to use a actor's likeness.

>no strong neck
>no arm hair
>no pitgame

>b-b-but feet

kek

For the Carterfags name one actress who coul have filled the role after her. You can't. Gadot wasn't a bad choice.

she's cute and the trailer looked promising, it's Justice league I'm worried about.

Bridget Reagan
I'm not even the bridgetfag

But most importantly, there must be dozens of unknown actresses out there who fit the role perfectly, just as nobody had heard of Gadot

Heh. I predict that "Wonder Woman" will be the film that puts the first big nail in the coffin of DC's film ambitions.

>Everybody complains they never made a Wonder Woman movie in 75 years
>When it finally happens it's under Snyder's influence and failed attempt at a shared universe

It couldn't happen in a worse time

The budget for it is only 100 million. It'll probably do all right.

Justice League is what'll kill the DCEU.

i too am hype

trailer looked pretty good. i think they could've done a better job casting but i've been pleasantly surprised in BvS and the trailer

That is before the inevitable reshoots

>being fooled by DC trailers

How many more times, I ask?

Hell, I'm hype for the world-building and backstory alone. Anything beyond that will just be icing on the cake for me.

>implying you wouldn't be her submissive footslave

>the Most Patrician Fetish
>tfw gal gadot will never tie you down, sit on your face for an hour, and then turn you over and peg you until you cum hands free

Just kill me now senpai

;_; I'm literally crying right now

See what happens when you get women directing

>first, how is she doing that against gravity
>second, looks black n white
>third who is that? Because aint the jew they hired

It would feel really good if she face trampled you.

>gal gadot will never put a leather blinding mask over your head, tie you up, and insult you while shes giving you a handjob

Why even continue living?

No, I'm ready.

So you finally admit defeat? Gal is a gross bitch and my haggard spoiled milk is queen.

Feminism actually makes sense with wonder woman. They don't have to awkwardly shoe horn it in to make a point.

Someone with blue eyes at the LEAST.

A brown-eyed titless wonder woman is very odd.

Hyped as fuck here familia

>ywn be this ball
;_;

Eva Green

>literal semen demon
>big blue eyes
>dark hair (inb4 not her natural hair color)
>big tits
>sexy and exotic looks/voice
>has done action movies
>Jewish
The only problem would've been that she'd look short next to Henry and Ben but if they can make RDJ look like an adult then anything's possible

The problem is that she really has the facial features of a skellington

seriously delete this

Can't wait to see the Invisible plane desu

>Gal Gadot was too skinny they said

Gal haters literally BTFO

Please go back to Sup Forums with your autism
They look nothing alike

Unless you base your opinion on their appearances.

>That JLaw to the left fanning Diana with roses

kek what is this from?

>The trailer was really good in my opinion
3 times, 3 goddamn times. It shouldn't work this time. Trailers and appearances aside, can the woman carry her own movie? would really like to see some stuff wtih her. In BvS she was barely there plus the fight. People like her for the same reason as Faora, the cool action scenes.